• gza82
    gza82 Members Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lakers_small.png

It needs to happen
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Shaq is trying sooo hard to stay relevant.
    Exactly. Between this and rehashin' old ? wit Kobe, its very apparent.

Personally I think that reality tv ? is rubbin' off on him.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Where are the Laker stans that were cosigning him when he said Kobe is the best Laker of all time?

Once again Shaq seeking attention its the reason why logical nba viewers will be pressing mute when he is in the TNT studio this season speaking.

Posters who won't come in here and dodge this thread:

DDS
    coop9889
    Playmaker
    NothingbutShit
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Shaq is trying sooo hard to stay relevant.
    lol.

New reality show for shaq maybe????????
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Where are the Laker stans that were cosigning him when he said Kobe is the best Laker of all time?

Once again Shaq seeking attention its the reason why logical nba viewers will be pressing mute when he is in the TNT studio this season speaking.

Shaq, Charles barkley, Ron Artest, and Delonte West in the booth.

Who would sign off on that half time show? lol
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2011
    How this dude Rajon Rondo gets love is beyond me dude is butter cheeks...can't shoot, can't hit free throws surrounded by future HOFers....defense is decent I don't know man. And Chris Paul is good, but his overratedness comes from him being injured all the time.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ? is actin like they comparing Chris Paul to ? Earl Watson or somebody. Rondo's only weakness is his jumpshot, he can get to the rim pretty well for a player of his size and he's tougher and more durable than CP3. I cant take nothing away from CP, but he hasnt been the same since he started battling those injuries. I wouldnt put him in the top 5 as of now. Go to NBA.com and they have a compare player feature on there and Rondo is a career 11ppg scorer and CP is about 18 I believe. Rondo could play on any team and be successful just based on the nature of his game. He knows how to get the ball where his teammates will be most likely to score. Dude moves the ball like Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady out there.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol with comments like that TNT is gonna be craaaazy this year
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    ? is actin like they comparing Chris Paul to ? Earl Watson or somebody. Rondo's only weakness is his jumpshot, he can get to the rim pretty well for a player of his size and he's tougher and more durable than CP3. I cant take nothing away from CP, but he hasnt been the same since he started battling those injuries. I wouldnt put him in the top 5 as of now. Go to NBA.com and they have a compare player feature on there and Rondo is a career 11ppg scorer and CP is about 18 I believe. Rondo could play on any team and be successful just based on the nature of his game. He knows how to get the ball where his teammates will be most likely to score. Dude moves the ball like Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady out there.
    If he went to wack team like da T-Wolves or somethin', his assts would automatically drop bout 4-5 less a game and his scorin' would pick up a few points. He could neva lead his team as him bein' da "MAN" cause once da 4th qrt comes and defenses start lockin' down and cloggin' up da middle its a wrap. All da otha would have to do would force him to shoot like they used do Eric Snow.

He's a damn good playa tho but needs to be surrounded by otha superstars to be really effective.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    That lil ? betta get like J.Kidd and work on his jumper. Kidd came into da league and couldn't shoot either. Now he's top in 3s made ain't he?

After so long of bein' wide open, u have start to make that ? if u wanna be a respected jump shooter.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I really feel sorry for Shaq. Why can't retired players disappear and keep quiet?
  • unspoken_respect
    edited December 2011
    jay83 wrote: »
    lol.

New reality show for shaq maybe????????
    He needs something. Anything to keep him from talking out his ass.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    yroholla wrote: »
    CP3 is the best PG in the league, but ill admit, minus the limited offensive arsenal, Rondo really is the prototypical PG

So you saying CP3 aint a prototypical pg?

CP3 does everything better then Rondo..

Shoot
    Dribble
    Pass
    DFF

Hell CP3 top 5 player in the League IMO
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I like Rondo more

*shrugs*
  • Shizlansky
    edited December 2011
    Jay ? wrote: »
    How this dude Rajon Rondo gets love is beyond me dude is butter cheeks...can't shoot, can't hit free throws surrounded by future HOFers....defense is decent I don't know man. And Chris Paul is good, but his overratedness comes from him being injured all the time.

This...How the hell is your PG a liabilty on the court in the 4th in a close game
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I don't know who's gonna be worse at makin' ? statements, him, Barkley or Bill Walton.

This mutafucka be having me crying with the ? he says!
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    DAMITT wrote: »
    This mutafucka be having me crying with the ? he says!
    I celebrated when they let his ass go but I must admit, not hearin' him sayin' ? ? , I kind of miss it ? I use to bust out laughin' at his stupidity.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    So you saying CP3 aint a prototypical pg?

CP3 does everything better then Rondo..

Shoot
    Dribble
    Pass
    DFF

Hell CP3 top 5 player in the League IMO

Whats DFF?
  • unspoken_respect
    edited December 2011
    I celebrated when they let his ass go but I must admit, not hearin' him sayin' ? ? , I kind of miss it ? I use to bust out laughin' at his stupidity.

LOL would you say he is the NBA version of Madden?
  • Shizlansky
    edited December 2011
    Whats DFF?

hes a pretty good defender bruh.

the boy got quick hands
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    LOL would you say he is the NBA version of Madden?
    Madden was tolerable, Walton hell naw. Always went off subject that had nothin' to do wit basketball. Madden was senile so he had a excuse.
    hes a pretty good defender bruh.

the boy got quick hands
    I would give that edge to Rondo. CP3 is great and stealin' da ball (playin da passin lanes) but so is Rondo but Rondo is a betta on da ball defender than CP3.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    SHAQ needs to shut the ? up
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Lol @ Shaq saying some off the wall ? like that...come on son
  • Shizlansky
    edited December 2011
    Madden was tolerable, Walton hell naw. Always went off subject that had nothin' to do wit basketball. Madden was senile so he had a excuse.

I would give that edge to Rondo. CP3 is great and stealin' da ball (playin da passin lanes) but so is Rondo but Rondo is a betta on da ball defender than CP3.

ill give you that.. Barely though.

but thats it
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    ill give you that.. Barely though.

but thats it
    Yea thats why I said I give him da lil edge on that.