What age did you.........

1235»

Comments

• rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Never told them. I was pretty "grown" (read out of high school) when I became sexually active. My parents never talked to me about sex formally. My mom just said when I start having sex make sure to use a condom..and that was it.

Im not going to tell them especially since Im on my own. My sex life in none of their business, lol.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    I'm still non-sexually active. :\

And?....Why the sad face?
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited September 2010
    i told my mom when i lost my virginity... I was damn near 20...She was cool and was just glad that i waited as long as i did...
    I never told my dad, and i doubt my mom told him... But im pretty sure he thought i was having sex when i was in high school just because that was the norm
  • bayley
    bayley Members Posts: 4
    edited September 2010
    I married when I was 25 years and now a little over 3 years. Having a baby girl and six months.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    according to them Im still not getting much action but little do they know the ? I get into, better to not tell them. Do they tell you everytime they go ? ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    They aint never ask, and I aint never told them.

I really don't see the point in telling. It's your private business.

Now that I think about it, neither of them have ever talked to me about anything sexually related...like they never gave me "the talk".
  • MECHxHOUND
    MECHxHOUND Members Posts: 18
    edited October 2010
    Anytime Ive brought a girl to my parents house for dinner, to get at me- my mom goes into accounts of catching me in their pool with some chick when I was 14. I never had to tell em'... they caught me.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    im waitin on them to ask
  • qdub
    qdub Members Posts: 15 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    They never asked but I'm 20- what do they think? ? they had me a what in their early 20s so they know the deal. My dad knows for sure because I remember I told him something and brought how I ? some girl and he was like 'What? I know you got some.' Then he was quiet lookin like he was thinking and nodding his head like he was proud but still surprised. As far as my mom? She don't need to know it's awkward even telling her that I'm talking to a girl. She asks too many questions.