23. Warrior
    24. CM Punk
    25. Rick Rude

Thats my top 25 for the US period.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    big show is very underrated though...esp back when he was slim....WCW and early WWF days
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    off the top of my head

1. shawn michaels
    2. undertaker
    3. stone cold
    4. bret hart
    5. hollywood hulk hogan
    6. the rock
    7. sting
    8. chris jericho
    9. ric flair
    10. kurt angle

11. chris benoit
    12. hhh
    13. edge
    14. ? foley
    15. owen hart
    16. raven
    17. randy savage
    18. mr. perfect
    19. eddie guerrero
    20. goldberg
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    1. Hulk Hogan
    2. Stone Cold
    3. Ric Flair
    4. Sting
    5. Macho Man
    6. The Rock
    7. HBK
    8.The Undertaker
    9.TIED Kurt Angle
    9. TIED Bret Hart
    11. HHH
    12. Orton
    13. Chris Benoit
    14. Eddie Guerrero
    15. ? Foley
    16. Chris Jericho
    17. Big Show
    18. RVD
    19. Edge
    20. AJ Styles
    21. Jeff Hardy
    22. Goldberg
    23. Warrior
    24. CM Punk
    25. Rick Rude

Thats my top 25 for the US period.

Thought about it and i ran across one pic..
    Lesnar_Mir_pre_1.jpg
    and I wonder how did i NOT have this guy on my list...

1. Hulk Hogan
    2. Stone Cold
    3. Ric Flair
    4. Sting
    5. Macho Man
    6. The Rock
    7. HBK
    8. The Undertaker
    9. TIED Kurt Angle
    9. TIED Bret Hart
    11. HHH
    12. Orton
    13. Chris Benoit
    14. Eddie Guerrero
    15. ? Foley
    16. Chris Jericho
    17. Big Show
    18. RVD
    19. Edge
    20. AJ Styles
    21. Jeff Hardy
    22. TIED Warrior
    22. TIED Goldberg
    22. TIED Brock Lesnar
    25. CM Punk
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Time to update..
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am i really seeing list with Dusty ? Rhodes?? Dude is arguably the WOAT athlete and ring performer... And lmaoooo @ D-Lo Brown
  • blu197
    edited August 2014
    Options
    1.HBK
    2.Rock
    2.HHH
    4.Stone Cold
    5.Brock Lesnar
    6.Edge
    7.Kane
    8.Y2J
    9.? Foley/Mankind
    10.Jeff & Matt Hardy
    11.Kurt Angle
    12.Ric Flair
    13.Undertaker
    14.Bret Hart
    15.Randy Savage
    16.Ultimate Warrior
    17.Sting
    18.Orton
    19.Scott Hall
    20.Christian
    21.Mr Perfect
    22.Andre the Giant
    23.Cena
    24.Goldberg
    25.Hulk Hogan

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Am i really seeing list with Dusty ? Rhodes?? Dude is arguably the WOAT athlete and ring performer...

but.....
    22.Andre the Giant

25.Hulk Hogan

irony

but based on what they've done for wrestling period, im not mad at anyone having either of them on they list

and how ? gon hate on d-lo brown?!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    hhh and hogan have had way more classic matches and impact than rvd

lol @ hhh and hogan having more classic matches, and hhh having more impact, hhh's impact is political and being among the first wrestlers to have 8 more title reigns than he deserved, hogan's impact is undeniable tho
  • blu197
    edited August 2014
    Options

lol @ hhh and hogan having more classic matches, and hhh having more impact, hhh's impact is political and being among the first wrestlers to have 8 more title reigns than he deserved, hogan's impact is undeniable tho

HHH has a ? load of classics with The Rock, ? Foley, Undertaker ect... He was the 1st ever Wolrd Heavy Weight Champion (i damn near consider that literally his belt), He was the leader of Evolution (group with all HOF wrestlers) and was 1/2 of DX probly the most popular clique in WWE history... His impact ? on RVD
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ima start off wit 15...and my list may lean on in ring and entertainment ability a bit more than influence and success(<---thats basically my excuse for not having hogan anywhere near this list)

1. Shawn Micheals
    1a. Stone Cold Steve Austin
    3. Sting
    4. Rob Van Dam
    5. The Undertaker
    6. Chris Jericho
    7. The Rock
    8. Kurt Angle
    9. Nature Boy Ric Flair(i think i barely saw enough to place him top 10)
    10. Eddie Guerrero
    11. Bret Hart(didnt get to see as much of him as id like, he'd prolly be higher)
    12. A.J. Styles
    13. Booker T
    14. Chris Benoit
    15. Edge
    16. Jeff Hardy
    17. Randy Savage(same as bret)
    18. Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson
    19. Christopher Daniels
    20. Sabu
    21. Christian
    22. Rey Mysterio(still think juvi is better or tied, but he hasnt really put together the catalog to be on this list imo)
    23. CM Punk
    24. Randy Orton
    25. Samoa Joe

gotta shout out Nova who may sound ridiculous but that man had moves for days in ECW

updated

again my list weighs more on match quality and my opinion on in ring skill and entertainment ability than impact, if it was only impact, id have to put hogan on here.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2014
    Options

HHH has a ? load of classics with The Rock, ? Foley, Undertaker ect... He was the 1st ever Wolrd Heavy Weight Champion (i damn near consider that literally his belt), He was the leader of Evolution (group with all HOF wrestlers) and was 1/2 of DX probly the most popular clique in WWE history... His impact ? on RVD

image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

ay, im not mad at anyone having hhh on they list at all, he has had top notch matches wit those stated, but most of them came with a gimmick, or with undertaker or ? foley outshining his ass with a stunt of some sort, hhh is a good storyteller, but he's also had a ? load of entertaining matches with wrestlers better than him(HBK, Jericho for example) a lotta times he's just there while his opponent is doin the real work to make the bout entertaining imo... in ring dude is no better than edge, shane douglas, and damn sure not RVD or chris jericho. HHH politicking ablilty>>in ring ablity, dude isnt the draw he has been made out to be except for around the 99-01 area, he never was on the level of scsa or rock or even cena even tho he thinks he was, and has been the recipient of quite a few more transitional reigns than he deserves(they say reign of terror for a reason), i really think its fair to say guys that he calls out as b plus players and guys who were never "the man" like rvd, jericho, kurt angle, and booker t were better than him, and at points more over than he was.

and gtfoh with bolded. The world heavyweight championship is Dusty Rhodes belt, Ric Flair's Belt, Sting's belt(this is b4 my time and i know this ? ), not no ? wwf product like HHH. wtf wrong wit u?

lol @ hhh being half of dx tho, nah that was only during the ending last hurrah days of DX, when it comes to rvd's impact, scoff at it if u want but he was undoubtedly THE guy for years in ecw, and probably the reason ecw's popularity was still growing even as it died. ? was main eventing ppv's with a midcard title, not to mention his in ring ability was off the charts, ? call him a spot monkey, but he has shown many a time he was technically sound as well, his impact could have been bigger imo if he was in the main event scene as much as he should have been in wwe, but..politics.
  • blu197
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I meant the 02 World Heavy Weight Belt not that ancient ? you thinkin about

And HHH WAS 1/2 of DX he then kept it afloat for a while with Xpac and em when Shawn left...

If you think HHH doesn't have great in-ring ability then i can't take u serious and he was suppose to be the next big thing before Stone Cold and Rock if it wasn't for the infamous curtain call incident so his reign as the main face should've been nearly a decade 97-05 (w/o injuries)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I meant the 02 World Heavy Weight Belt not that ancient ? you thinkin about http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Heavyweight_Championship ...

dont matter what version u talk about bruh, its the big gold belt, and HHH is not a name that sticks out among the entire lineage of it. its funny that hhh is a wwe guy but had to try to establish championship dominance with the big gold belt, and is still seen as having the strap too many times regardless.
    And HHH WAS 1/2 of DX he then kept it afloat for a while with Xpac and em when Shawn left...

dx started as hbk, hhh, chyna and rick rude, thats not 1/2, thats 1/4. he was never 1/2 until they revamped that ? after shawn came back from retirement(who cares really but still..)
    If you think HHH doesn't have great in-ring ability then i can't u serious and he was suppose to be the next big thing before Stone Cold and Rock if it wasn't for the infamous curtain call incident so his reign as the main face should've been nearly a decade 97-05 (w/o injuries)

as i said im not mad at those who like hhh, if u think he "great" thats cool, i just disagree with that. i think hhh has SOLID in-ring ability, nothing wrong with that, but as i said, he was outshined many times for a hall of famer, and that opinion is shared by a lot more than u think. what do u remember hhh doing in his matches against HBK, against rock, against ? Foley, against Undertaker. what hhh moment stands out? ill wait... and just because he won the KOTR doesnt mean he'd be the next big thing, that mane was a snobbish heel blue blood, who then became a heel/anti hero in dx, i can see the top heel potential which he eventually lived up to when stone cold got hurt and hhh got ripped overnight, but what about him says he crossing over like stone cold or the rock did? foh.

its funny u say u cant take me seriously but u dont even know about the big gold belt and u think hhh should have been a main face from 97-2005. seeing some of ur past posts, u not taking me serious is closer to a complement than a diss bruh lol. its actually hilarious u say face because imo dude's work as a heel is mainly what makes him Hall of Fame, and bruh, if wwe was put on hhh back like it was stone cold and rock, or even hbk and bret, tna would be the only wrestling company on national tv, he was a top guy, but never THE guy, and was only the HEEL (not face) from 99-01. not only have u shown urself as someone who talks out the ass basketball, but wrestling too lmao

and he a ? ? for not puttin booker t over.
  • blu197
    edited August 2014
    Options
    In HHH documentary they said he WAS suppose to be the next big thing but after the incident he had to restart at the bottom and his career was basically put on hold for nearly 3 years... And he was "out shined" bc he was the heel in most of his feuds as u stated.. But yea bruh i can't take u serious if u don't mess wit HHH
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2014
    Options
    In HHH documentary they said he WAS suppose to be the next big thing but after the incident he had to restart at the bottom and his career was basically put on hold for nearly 3 years... And he was "out shined" bc he was the heel in most of his feuds as u stated.. But yea bruh i can't take u serious if u don't mess wit HHH

? u know damn well he was never gon be on the level of scsa or the rock ? stop it, i can see him becoming a main eventer which he did.

u say he was outshined because he was a heel, ? .....no one should even dignify that ? ? with a response, but ill bite and drop a few names...rick flair, hbk, the rock, chris jericho, etc, hardly ever outshined, and u can point to plenty of moments in they matches, as heels!

im not worried about an idiot not taking me serious.
  • blu197
    edited August 2014
    Options

? u know damn well he was never gon be on the level of scsa or the rock ? stop it, i can see him becoming a main eventer which he did.

Your hate for the game is strong, ANYBODY can become that big given the push behind them, case in point JOHN CENA.. HHH is top 3 all time bruh dude is the GOAT heel and his resume speaks for it self
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2014
    Options

Your hate for the game is strong, ANYBODY can become that big given the push behind them, case in point JOHN CENA.. HHH is top 3 all time bruh dude is the GOAT heel and his resume speaks for it self

but cena is not as big as scsa or the rock, he's just the biggest of this era, if hhh could become that big, he would have and cena wouldnt have even surpassed him, w/o scsa getting hurt and the rock leaving to film movies, but he didnt. i dont hate the game, his resume speaks to me and says "you can be good but considered great too if u ? the boss daughter". Lol @ top 3, thats your opinion tho. me personally even if i was a hhh fan id never put him over hbk, scsa, rock, sting, or taker.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Macho Man
    2. HBK
    3. Naitch
    4. Hitman
    5. Undertaker
    6. DiBiase
    7. Sting
    8. Rude
    9. Hogan
    10. Austin
    11. Jericho
    12. Jake
    13. Rock
    14. Angle
    15. Eddie
    16. Benoit
    17. RVD
    18. Rey
    19. Punk
    20. Steamboat
    21. Booker
    22. Lesnar
    23. Orton
    24. Cena
    25. Taz

List subject to change. Just based off of who I pop for and look forward to more.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    1. Macho Man
    2. HBK
    3. Naitch
    4. Hitman
    5. Undertaker
    6. DiBiase
    7. Sting
    8. Rude
    9. Hogan
    10. Austin
    11. Jericho
    12. Jake
    13. Rock
    14. Angle
    15. Eddie
    16. Benoit
    17. RVD
    18. Rey
    19. Punk
    20. Steamboat
    21. Booker
    22. Lesnar
    23. Orton
    24. Cena
    25. Taz

List subject to change. Just based off of who I pop for and look forward to more.

Foley should be on my list too, honestly. I was a huge Mankind mark back in the day. Dude was the Bray Wyatt of the mid-90s
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stonecold
    Rock
    Hogan
    Undertaker
    Bret
    Shawn
    Macho man
    Flair
    Mankind