Paper Denim & Cloth Jeans

Miltown Marauder
Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Fashion Forward
Anybody have they're jeans? How's the quality and the fit?

Comments

• michellejane
    michellejane Members Posts: 2
    edited June 2010
    As per my opinion explains the decline in popularity. imo the old school PDC is awesome, the new stuff isn't so great their quality has gone down in recent years. i remember a long time ago when they were in the $100 add range, they had a lot of different types of washes and fabrics, really similar to earnest sewn. but in the past 2-3 years they have only been coming out with plain washes and cheap fabrics..
  • sofiadavis1
    sofiadavis1 Members Posts: 5
    edited July 2010
    I am agree with you and Because of our focus on creating unrivaled paper denim jean fits and a consistent focus on quality and authenticity, This collection is well worth your consideration in this important brand re-launch.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Do you work for PDC?
  • tonypulis0
    tonypulis0 Members Posts: 4
    edited July 2010
    Paper Denim and Cloth began in 1999, the first brand of denim jeans cost as much as $ 200 per pair, but it is time to relaunch the brand with jeans, denim skirt, denim shorts, and all are priced between $ 58 and $ 100. Line is sold exclusively online at National Jean Company is now available.
  • albertbarry
    albertbarry Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    The Sizing will depend on the PDC style jeans and if they are stretch / stretch not. I only tried Blue PDC mergers. I wear a 28 (10) in the S and B EVH and 28 Mergers in Blue. This particular style represents a little looser than S and B. It is best to go with the size of your jeans and ask any normal site of measurement jeans.