how can i lose 20 el bees in 2 weeks?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Weight Room
man i was losin weight until my leg got ? up and i aint worked out in 3 months and im tryin to lose 20-30 lbs in two wks. any suggestions?

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Helllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooo
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what you mean by hellllllllll noooooooooooo? i need to lose 20-30lbs in two wks. i need suggestions
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont think there is a healthy solution for that homes.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ytownborn wrote: »
    I dont think there is a healthy solution for that homes.

? healthy. im lookin to lose those el bees in two wks. any suggestions?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah...that's my 1st thoughts. 20 lbs in 2 weeks can't be healthy to lose.

But, I'm sure there's some crash diet out there somewhere.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    500 calorie days
    nothing but water
    2-3 hrs of cardio a day

You might lose 10-15 lbs and you will most likely hurt yourself in the process.
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you can pop E for two weeks and survive off OJ but i dont think u would be into that homie. U can try dudes process above me but thats a drastic dip in weight that fast man, so to answer ur ? no i dont have any suggestions. Thats dangerous mayne.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whats so dangerous about it? and what would be a healthy amount of weight to lose a wk?
  • killap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    whats so dangerous about it? and what would be a healthy amount of weight to lose a wk?

After 5 or 6 lbs you kind of get into the unhealthy zone ths may not be the greatest example but 50 Cent lost 50 lbs in 9 wks with a liquid diet and heavy cardio so thats approx 5 or 6 lbs a week imagine what you would have to do to lose 10-15 in a wk
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You would probably have to go on an all soup diet and work out in a sauna with one of those plastic sauna suits on.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? this is some ? . i should be able to lose 20-30lbs in two wks. damn yall for the help. yall supposed to be my peoples.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? this is some ? . i should be able to lose 20-30lbs in two wks. damn yall for the help. yall supposed to be my peoples.

You can do it. But if you gain it back and it could double.

Get a strong fat burner get the sauna suit, and start doing 2 a days, with mostly cardio. Back in the day I lost 30 lbs in 30 days doing that with doing the atkins diet. The problem for we was once I stopped I gained 35 lb back. If your in Chicago I can get you pure Ephedra too.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    You can do it. But if you gain it back and it could double.

Get a strong fat burner get the sauna suit, and start doing 2 a days, with mostly cardio. Back in the day I lost 30 lbs in 30 days doing that with doing the atkins diet. The problem for we was once I stopped I gained 35 lb back. If your in Chicago I can get you pure Ephedra too.

You're going to get him put in the hospital. While sauna suits are good for losing quick weight... its all water weight. Someone that isnt used to training like that is at a VERY high risk to get hurt.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You're going to get him put in the hospital. While sauna suits are good for losing quick weight... its all water weight. Someone that isnt used to training like that is at a VERY high risk to get hurt.

so what can i do? i need to lose this weight i hate everybody callin me big guy. i hate that ? .
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wrap a trash bag around your stomache (under your top shirt obviously; put a wife beater over it too.)

Jog for about 25 minutes a day, every day. Drink a lot of water the night before every run.

You'll lose at least 10 lbs that way in 2 weeks. trust.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so what can i do? i need to lose this weight i hate everybody callin me big guy. i hate that ? .

The best way you can lose it is regular exercise and getting your eating habits right. With 2 a days madd cardio multi vitamins and post workout you can lose 15 lbs in a month my G. But you asked how you can do it in 2 weeks and I gave my recommendation. But like I said you'll gain it back and than some when you go back to your regular ways. Even if you do do it like that you have to look at it as a destroy and rebuilt like mentality. It's madd difficult to build muscle and lose fat. I've been able to do it but it's been an 11 month process to lose close to 60lbs.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What you tryin to do fit into your old prom dress..
    it cant and wont happen.. im no doc.. btu that a dramatic effect on your body.. that ? can ? you up..
  • killap
    edited June 2010
    Options

Wanting to lose weight is great but you have to want to do it for yourself not other people or else you will lose motivation after a week. Eat healthier buy some running shoes and hit the treadmill/track, take a multivitamin daily. run at your own pace but challenge yourself say you run a mile in 15 minutes your first day try to do it in 14:30 the next day if you use a treadmill check your heart rate its gonna be really high when you first get started it will get lower and lower as you get in shape if your a really big dude I'd try to keep it under 180ish if your under 25. you will lose wight in no time and begin to feel better about yourself
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    Wanting to lose weight is great but you have to want to do it for yourself not other people or else you will lose motivation after a week. Eat healthier buy some running shoes and hit the treadmill/track, take a multivitamin daily. run at your own pace but challenge yourself say you run a mile in 15 minutes your first day try to do it in 14:30 the next day if you use a treadmill check your heart rate its gonna be really high when you first get started it will get lower and lower as you get in shape if your a really big dude I'd try to keep it under 180ish if your under 25. you will lose wight in no time and begin to feel better about yourself

Basically.. consistent work .. dont short cut yourself it can only lead to undesired results and complication long term.. you do it legit.. you will feel better for it.. physically and mentally.. why in two weeks anyway.. why the rush...

Like home above said you are going to need to hop on a tread mill every day.. while doing.. pushups.. situps..and some bar work.. and you will be where you want to in 2-3 months.. by the end of the summer. consistency is key.. and you have to eat right.. those are the most important things...
  • J-GUTTA
    edited June 2010
    Options

With the Treadmill I found for myself what works best is the intervals. What I do is run the 1st 3 minutes speed walk 2 run 3 speed walk 2 until 15 minutes is completed. The thing about cardio is that you can max out on that too. So doing 2 to 3 hours is useless after a while. One thing people need to remember too is when they 1st start working out those 1st 15 to 20 lbs is water weight. My next suggestion B is get the weight training in there not heavy but madd reps and sets, the more muscle you add the faster it will burn fat. Also try to do cardo last B, by the time you do the interval cardio your body is so tired it uses your fat to burn. I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks when I switch it to cardio last. Either way B good luck with that I hated being called Big Guy too now muthafuckas be like "look at J@!$# ol built ass muthfucka".
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

Do this. Eat better. 20 lbs easy if you can complete the program. Not 2 weeks tho.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

Do this. Eat better. 20 lbs easy if you can complete the program. Not 2 weeks tho.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanks guys. im going to try hard. at playmaker. naw ? lol. im trying to get a ? . i cant ask a ? to look good and im fat. im not sloppy fat. no rolls or nothing just fat.
  • killap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thanks guys. im going to try hard. at playmaker. naw ? lol. im trying to get a ? . i cant ask a ? to look good and im fat. im not sloppy fat. no rolls or nothing just fat.

the best looking ? are at the gym :tu
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the best looking ? are at the gym :tu

? i cant afford no gym membership. im broke.