how can i lose 20 el bees in 2 weeks?

Options
2»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My ? that like buying a car to get "? "... if you aint doin it for yourself then... idk what to say fam.. idk maybe its just me...? you tink if you get in shape shes going to fall all over you.. maybe she wont like you anyway.. im just saying.. .. do it for yourself..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Thermogenic supplement Like HOT ROX, a Sauna Suit with a few layers of sweat suits over it, and work your ass off... go run round the whole track in down town Louisville(the one where all you ? be partying up on sunday's)... Run that whole ? maybe 3 times a week...

It's going to Suck but you will get the results you want...

Props! A Jamel, what's good to take to build muscle after droppin' desired weight?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    ? i cant afford no gym membership. im broke.

u dont need one you can work out anywhere I use the gym because I live in Florida and aint tryin to look like wesley snipes
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Guess I should be a lil less vague....

With me I had to try many different types of supplements, the kind that help build muscle, the kind that will help with vascularity, the kind that hardens your muscles...

In the end you will find what works best for you by how quickly you see results... I'm not talking that "Oh I look good in the mirror" type ? take before and after pictures, see if you notice a difference and move from there... What ever doesn't work you can take back to GNC (just keep your receipt)

Ok, bet... So would one of the reps at GNC be able to point me in the right direction? I just don't want to try a bunch of ? and it not work for me.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    look for the rep with the Best physique.... Also ask for free samples... GNC the only place that a black person can be a ? in and it will be ok... Yo where them samples at ? !!!?!?!?

lol, aight bet.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @playmaker i want it for myself but i want a chick too. i aint had ? in 3 years. 3 years ? ! before you know it it'll be cold again and ill be stuck at home with my ? . the whole 20-30 lbs in two weeks gives me ample time to get shot down and still look good
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    @playmaker i want it for myself but i want a chick too. i aint had ? in 3 years. 3 years ? ! before you know it it'll be cold again and ill be stuck at home with my ? . the whole 20-30 lbs in two weeks gives me ample time to get shot down and still look good

3 years? If thats the case then its not the 20lbs son!
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thermogenic supplement Like HOT ROX, a Sauna Suit with a few layers of sweat suits over it, and work your ass off... go run round the whole track in down town Louisville(the one where all you ? be partying up on sunday's)... Run that whole ? maybe 3 times a week...

It's going to Suck but you will get the results you want...

Come on Jamel.. you going to get this dude killed...
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    3 years? If thats the case then its not the 20lbs son!

woooooord....everyone has a dry streak though nothing to get depressed about losing 20 lbs isnt gonna get you girls the ugliest dudes pull hoes as much as I hate using this word you have to get your 'swag' up. Eat right, train right, get money learn to communicate with females and everything will fall into place
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Weight is just s symptom of your insecurity.. that what it is playa.. your confidence is in question
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Weight is just s symptom of your insecurity.. that what it is playa.. your confidence is in question

i can say youre on the money but damn how is a ? spose to get confidence when you dont have none
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man, I'm gonna keep it real...your not gonna lose 20 in 2 weeks. The MOST your suppose to lose is 2! Stop trying to find quick fixes and get in there and earn the body you want! Its gonna be hard, you'll sweat, curse, damn near cry or even wanna give up...but in the end it'll be well worth the struggle. Now stop ? , grab a Men's Health mag, find a workout and get to it..today!
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man, I'm gonna keep it real...your not gonna lose 20 in 2 weeks. The MOST your suppose to lose is 2! Stop trying to find quick fixes and get in there and earn the body you want! Its gonna be hard, you'll sweat, curse, damn near cry or even wanna give up...but in the end it'll be well worth the struggle. Now stop ? , grab a Men's Health mag, find a workout and get to it..today!

thanks for the convo nig.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yall all crazy. you people are acting like its impossible and deadly. its possible, its healthy, and im living proof.

Im not going to get into the why and how it works but it does. as a matter of fact, u lose 2lbs a day. 10 in 5 days if u dont cheat.

2 lose twenty lbs in 2 weeks, look into the martha's vineyard detox juice diet. the book was written by dr roni Deluz and the program is endorsed by robin quivers herself.

I tried it. it works. 7 days, 5 days. whatever. just look into it.

close thread.
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited June 2010
    Options
    start running. most blacks are pretty good at running i've learned.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yall all crazy. you people are acting like its impossible and deadly. its possible, its healthy, and im living proof.

Im not going to get into the why and how it works but it does. as a matter of fact, u lose 2lbs a day. 10 in 5 days if u dont cheat.

2 lose twenty lbs in 2 weeks, look into the martha's vineyard detox juice diet. the book was written by dr roni Deluz and the program is endorsed by robin quivers herself.

I tried it. it works. 7 days, 5 days. whatever. just look into it.

close thread.

? i cant afford no book. just tell me how to do it.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now you know that is no way to ask anyone for anything.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It is dangerous... I had a co-worker blackout at home by himself recently because of his crash diet and ridiculous exercise routine. Going from sitting on the couch one day to training 3-4 hrs a day and eating little to nothing for an extended period of time is a recipe for disaster. If you really want to lose weight and keep it off slow and steady is the way to go.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    edited June 2010
    Options
    or look into my suggestion.

I already gave the answer. now just seek the question(s).

That was fly. i just made that up right here on the spot lol
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    or look into my suggestion.

I already gave the answer. now just seek the question(s).

That was fly. i just made that up right here on the spot lol

what was the suggestion ? . im tryin to seek my fearless leader.