MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
you mad?..........

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He must be visiting some family cuz he damn sure aint signing with the knicks
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That ? aint going nowhere
  • datguyj
    datguyj Members Posts: 91
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lebron is not comin to NY
  • Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    him and chris bosh are gonna make the knicks relevant again.... syke
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    75be4363df458a03d019b89ba352f1a1.gif

hahahaha keep believin dat
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    Options
    even if he did it still gonna take years to build a championship team and will take more than chris Bosch
  • iStayWinnin
    iStayWinnin Members Posts: 129
    edited December 2009
    Options
    He's better off stayin in Cleveland.....My High School basketball team has a chance at beating the Knicks
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited December 2009
    Options
    bron.gif
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    since shaq is in cleveland,i dont think he's going anywhere.i believe Cleveland gonna give him a offer he cant refuse.BUT...(Long Pause) if NY gets him,They gonna have to Fire everybody there,and add clevelands roster to NYs Roster to make ? pop off
  • MillzOG
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ya ? is wildin....the Knicks are a playoff team in that Eastern Conference right now...AND Cleveland is gonna start to get worse while NY gets better

Galinari, Chandler, Jordan Hill, Toney Douglas, David Lee those are all young players that the Knicks still gon have on they roster while that Cleveland roster is gettin older....Shaq is a free agent, Ilgauskas is TRASH, delonte west is a freeagent....so the only other talented player on that roster would be Mo Williams

Lebron aint stupid, the Knicks is about to give him the keys to the best city in the world and let him try and bring a NBA championship to us!
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ya ? is wildin....the Knicks are a playoff team in that Eastern Conference right now...AND Cleveland is gonna start to get worse while NY gets better

Galinari, Chandler, Jordan Hill, Toney Douglas, David Lee those are all young players that the Knicks still gon have on they roster while that Cleveland roster is gettin older....Shaq is a free agent, Ilgauskas is TRASH, delonte west is a freeagent....so the only other talented player on that roster would be Mo Williams

Lebron aint stupid, the Knicks is about to give him the keys to the best city in the world and let him try and bring a NBA championship to us!

kobe.gif

lmao this ?
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

But when you think about it.. shaq, ilgauskas west and whoever else is a free agent will free up money for the cavs,, They could get younger in the offseason too.. But it would be scary to see Lebron in the Knicks system
  • MillzOG
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    But when you think about it.. shaq, ilgauskas west and whoever else is a free agent will free up money for the cavs,, They could get younger in the offseason too.. But it would be scary to see Lebron in the Knicks system

yea but the Knicks are gonna have more money than Cleveland, and it'll come down to the Style of play on the two teams (obviously the NY system would be more fun) and the City....and choosing Cleveland over NY would be ?
  • datguyj
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If Lebron came to NY the Knincks would be better than Cleveland. If we keep Lee and Robinson

We wouldn't be close to winnin a ring though not with Mike at coach
  • datguyj
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If Lebron came to NY the Knincks would be better than Cleveland. If we keep Lee and Robinson

• MillzOG
    edited January 2010
    Options
    datguyj wrote: »

smfh....at least u agree the Knicks would be better than cleveland, but Nate isnt a real point guard, and hes gonna be lookin for starting 5 caliber salary, when at best hes a 6th man for a championship contender

David Lee could be a guy that starts for a contender though....and Mike D'antoni is a great coach, it isnt his fault though that hes never had a big man that can run up and down the floor AND defend....
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I hope the Knicks don't get Lebron because he's an annoying brat that wants to be the first NBA billionaire than building a historic team.
  • MillzOG
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I hope the Knicks don't get Lebron because he's an annoying brat that wants to be the first NBA billionaire than building a historic team.

i feel that....but even without goin to NY he'll be that....
    so I'd rather him be an annoyin brat in a Knick uniform....he will win games with them, and Donnie Walsh will attempt (and i think he'll succeed) in putting Championship caliber talent around lebron
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Man, he ain't gonna go to a team that has no potential for play offs, you're joking. Yes, it is one the "list of possibles" but I highly doubt it, the word is he is coming to LA. LA Clippers that is. Word says he wants LA, I've read it too many times. Knicks ain't a team that can go to the playoffs, you gonna have the fans saying "playoffs?" just like Iverson was saying "practice?"
  • datguyj
    edited January 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Man, he ain't gonna go to a team that has no potential for play offs, you're joking. Yes, it is one the "list of possibles" but I highly doubt it, the word is he is coming to LA. LA Clippers that is. Word says he wants LA, I've read it too many times. Knicks ain't a team that can go to the playoffs, you gonna have the fans saying "playoffs?" just like Iverson was saying "practice?"

FOH, where did you read this ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LeBron is staying in Cleveland, he is one of the few players that dont have to play in a big market to get endorsements.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao, i sho hope not..
  • drastic21c
    drastic21c Confirm Email Posts: 71
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lebron AND WADE WILL BE A BULL

? U MEAN!!!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? shitman wrote: »
    he must be visiting some family cuz he damn sure aint signing with the knicks

lol lol lol lol
  • king of nyc
    king of nyc Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    he aint coming nor iz wade
    knicks gonna focus on joe johnson & amarie