The coming snare! BABYLON is taken and was not aware! Uh-oh!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your word. I thank you for your greatness. I thank you for your mercy. I thank you for your wisdom! I thank you for your love. I thank you for everything my Savior! I come to you LORD humbly asking you that this study and revelation will be fruitful for both me and the hearers. I pray for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, that their hearts will be fertile soil to receive what you will say! May it bring forth fruit at the appointed time and may you receive all the glory! In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says.’ Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever will refuse let him refuse."
Ezekiel 3:27

2gweyy0.jpg

The coming war with Iran is the snare that ? has laid for Babylon!

"24I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD." Jeremiah 50:24

The trap is about to be sprung, for the signs of the times declare it! The saber-rattling from both sides, Babylon and Iran, are about to come to a head. And when it comes the end of Babylon will be nigh!

"Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it."
Isaiah 13:17

The "Medes" is the ancient biblical name for the modern day country of Iran. They are the ones "stirred up" by ? to lead Babylon head-long into the snare.

"Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple." Jeremiah 51:11

Babylon is being led to the slaughter! This is the work of the LORD ? OF HOSTS! When Babylon is led into the war with Iran, Russia will be directly affected by it and they will not think kindly of this coming attack upon the nation of Iran. Therefore Russia will plot with the 10 kings to finally destroy the nation of Babylon and rid the world of the last great super-power.

"For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast."
Jeremiah 50:3

"23How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23

The mightiest nation on planet earth will be broken when the war with Iran comes! This is a MAJOR sign in regards to the fall of Babylon. The war with Iran is the snare that ? has prophesied would come upon Babylon before she is destroyed by the 10 kings.

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain." Jeremiah 50:9

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the ? , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
Revelation 17:16

"9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. "
Revelation 18:9-10

Yes, the 10 kings are soon coming to lay the land of Babylon desolate! From the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean, from the Great lakes to the Gulf of Mexico, and all points in between the Lord will sweep the land of Babylon with the broom of destruction to silence the voice of the most proud nation!

"31Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord ? of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. 32And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him." Jeremiah 50:31-32

But all hope is not lost for those who live in America. ? is giving out the warning for those who have ears to hear! This warning is a calling out of "HIS PEOPLE" from Babylon before she is destroyed!

"8Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks." Jeremiah 50:8

"Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is time for the LORD's vengeance; he will pay her what she deserves." Jeremiah 51:6

"Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;"
Revelation 18:4

Those are just a few of the many calls ? gives throughout His word for His people to flee out of Babylon before she is destroyed! Because ? never does anything without first giving the warning, ? is unsealing the prophetic scriptures in these last days. Therefore, ? is giving mankind time to repent and receive salvation!

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" Acts 3:19

? has given 3 major signs in His word that will be fulfilled before Babylon is destroyed!

1) The earthquake sign: New Madrid fault.
2) The rumor sign: 2012
3) The snare sign: war with Iran

All 3 of these signs will be fulfilled very shortly. I've covered the first 2 signs before, but I will review them again in another post. Right now it is urgent that you lay these things to heart. For the day of the LORD is almost at hand. It will come with sudden destruction and those who were not aware will not escape! The day of the LORD starts with the fall of Babylon! The total nuclear destruction of America in 1 hour will change the world instantly! The world will literally rock when the nuclear arsenal of the 10 kings, led by Russia, is unleashed with fury upon Babylon! This is the day that all the prophets talked about! The day of darkness and gloominess! The day of destruction and desolation! The day of weeping and wailing! The day of skillful lamentations and woe!

"6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. 7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
12I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
14And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land." Isaiah 13:6-14

The last verse above gives another call to flee out of Babylon! The day of the LORD starts with it's fall! You have to get out of Babylon if you seek to be delivered! Thank you Lord Jesus for your wonderful word! May it accomplish the purpose that you intend for it. Amen.

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2011
    Options
    january wrote: »
    ? real!

Help me!!!!!!!!

It is real my friend. This ain't a game. Whats coming is going to come like an avanalnche and it's going to sweep many, many, many souls away in it's destructive path. Seek the Lord Jesus Christ for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. If you don't know Him, you need to call upon Him for salvation. He will forgive you of all your sins and give you eternal life! It's a free gift offered to anyone and everyone. If you long for healing, He will do it. If you long for peace, He will give it. If you desire love, He will abundantly shower it upon you and has been already!

The days that are coming are going to be terrible. But those who seek and trust in the LORD will be sheltered. Read Psalm 91 for the promise! ? loves you my friend. And He will help you, comfort you, and provide for you. The day of the LORD is almost at hand. Even so, Come Lord! Amen.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    It is real my friend. This ain't a game. Whats coming is going to come like an avanalnche and it's going to sweep many, many, many souls away in it's destructive path. Seek the Lord Jesus Christ for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. If you don't know Him, you need to call upon Him for salvation. He will forgive you of all your sins and give you eternal life! It's a free gift offered to anyone and everyone. If you long for healing, He will do it. If you long for peace, He will give it. If you desire love, He will abundantly shower it upon you and has been already!

The days that are coming are going to be terrible. But those who seek and trust in the LORD will be sheltered. Read Psalm 91 for the promise! ? loves you my friend. And He will help you, comfort you, and provide for you. The day of the LORD is almost at hand. Even so, Come Lord! Amen.

As I have stated b4 the Christian religion is based on fear rather than true spiritual enlightenment...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    I definitely think in my lifetime there will be a world war 3. But I dont think the Americans will be the ones to start it tho. If the Americans do go to war, its a wrap & theyre taking over the whole world. America's military is strong enough to clean out every country & restake its claim as THE ONLY real superpower. They could restart history with their military....

"Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the last of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert." Jeremiah 50:12

England is going to hiss and wag her head at all the plagues that will come upon the last of the nations. America is going to be made into a parched land. It will be utterly desolate! The hammer of the whole earth, the mightiest nation, the worlds police force will be utterly broken; for Thus saith the LORD!

"How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!"
    Jeremiah 50:23

Toronto won't be safe either. It's too close to America. Everybody living in Toronto will die as well. The fallout from the nuclear blasts will be heavy! The whole world will shake when the nuclear hailstorm is unleashed on Babylon! ? likens the nuclear destruction to a destroying wind that will fan the land of Babylon!

xd7493.jpg

You have to get the picture in order to understand what ? is saying here:

"1Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;
    2And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." Jeremiah 51:1-2

The world is going to be changed instantly when the above happens! Those who have escaped Babylon will react with HORROR when they witness the above events on TV. They will wail, howl, weep, and cast dust on their heads for the complete and utter ruin of the nation of America. Why?

" 17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate." Revelation 18:17-19

? makes it plain for all those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fear of the Lord is reverence for Him. Fear of the Lord shows respect for Him. It's not fear as in being chased by thousands of maniacs who want to ? , maim, and torture you. Fear of the Lord is based upon who He is and what He deserves. ? is the Sovereign ruler of the universe and thus He is worthy of all praise and adoration! He gets all the glory!

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."
    1 John 4:18

Fear hath punishment. Only those who don't know ? fear. And rightfully so! It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? and those who reject Him will suffer the consequences. You haven't been made perfect in love if you fear. Thus that tells me that you don't have a personal relationship with the LORD Jesus Christ. Will you come to Him today and humble yourself before His throne of grace my friend?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am not talking about fear of the Lord, I am talking about the Christian religion using fear to convert ppl rather than true spiritual enlightenment. You guys use emotion and fear over logic & reason to even see if what u believe in really is true.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    I am not talking about fear of the Lord, I am talking about the Christian religion using fear to convert ppl rather than true spiritual enlightenment. You guys use emotion and fear over logic & reason to even see if what u believe in really is true.

If a sinner is convicted by the message given, PRAISE ? ! For ? did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance! Only the person who is converted at the time of their salvation knows how the process went. My conversion was not one of fear. My conversion was one of UNSPEAKABLE JOY! ? had finally loosed the chains of ? , drug abuse, from my life! When I least expected, I was elected! Elected to receive all things in the life to come because I humbly answered the call to salvation! No fear was involved in the process. So to try to paint the picture that all people are converted because of fear of punishment, is ridiculous. It's a hasty generalization.

But now that I reflect back on my life, I see how lost I truly was! I was on the front seat with a first class ticket to the pit! A place where if I died in my sins, I would have been lost forever! I was totally OBLIVIOUS to this fact! If I would have died 5 years ago, I would be in the pit right now begging for mercy! But I would have received none!

"Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men." 2 Corinthians 5:11

Now that I know the truth, I tell the world about the LORD JESUS CHRIST! Why? Because I understand the truths about what ? has said in His word! Yes, there is a judgment to come. Yes, the dead will rise again. Yes, the wicked will be cast alive into the lake of fire FOREVER!

BUT

Those who accept the LORD JESUS CHRIST as their personal SAVIOR will receive forgiveness of sins, eternal life, and peace with ? . That is why it is crucial to fulfill the great commission. Go and tell the world the good things the Lord has done and will do for all who come to Him by faith!

Now i'm not going to argue the reality of the lake of fire here. If you don't believe it, ok. My purpose is to tell people about Jesus Christ and give out the signs of the times! The signs of the times are ringing out loud. And for those who have an ear to hear, the Lord has prepared a highway so that the redeemed may pass over! HALLELUJAH!

So if you want to discuss the signs of the times I will be more than happy 2. If not may the seeds that were planted in your spirit and/or the water that was given to those already present give rise to fruit at the appointed time. Amen.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If a sinner is convicted by the message given, PRAISE ? ! For ? did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance! Only the person who is converted at the time of their salvation knows how the process went. My conversion was not one of fear. My conversion was one of UNSPEAKABLE JOY! ? had finally loosed the chains of ? , drug abuse, from my life! When I least expected, I was elected! Elected to receive all things in the life to come because I humbly answered the call to salvation! No fear was involved in the process. So to try to paint the picture that all people are converted because of fear of punishment, is ridiculous. It's a hasty generalization.

But now that I reflect back on my life, I see how lost I truly was! I was on the front seat with a first class ticket to the pit! A place where if I died in my sins, I would have been lost forever! I was totally OBLIVIOUS to this fact! If I would have died 5 years ago, I would be in the pit right now begging for mercy! But I would have received none!

"Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men." 2 Corinthians 5:11

Now that I know the truth, I tell the world about the LORD JESUS CHRIST! Why? Because I understand the truths about what ? has said in His word! Yes, there is a judgment to come. Yes, the dead will rise again. Yes, the wicked will be cast alive into the lake of fire FOREVER!

BUT

Those who accept the LORD JESUS CHRIST as their personal SAVIOR will receive forgiveness of sins, eternal life, and peace with ? . That is why it is crucial to fulfill the great commission. Go and tell the world the good things the Lord has done and will do for all who come to Him by faith!

Now i'm not going to argue the reality of the lake of fire here. If you don't believe it, ok. My purpose is to tell people about Jesus Christ and give out the signs of the times! The signs of the times are ringing out loud. And for those who have an ear to hear, the Lord has prepared a highway so that the redeemed may pass over! HALLELUJAH!

So if you want to discuss the signs of the times I will be more than happy 2. If not may the seeds that were planted in your spirit and/or the water that was given to those already present give rise to fruit at the appointed time. Amen.

lol this has nothing to do with sin but the fact that modern christanity is based on fear and not true spirituality. maybe if there was some sort of spiritual enlightenment then u would have more ppl in that religion. today christianity is nothing more than a doomsday cult.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    lol this has nothing to do with sin but the fact that modern christanity is based on fear and not true spirituality. maybe if there was some sort of spiritual enlightenment then u would have more ppl in that religion. today christianity is nothing more than a doomsday cult.

Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness of sins and eternal life! His praise shall continually be on my mouth! Amen.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness of sins and eternal life! His praise shall continually be on my mouth! Amen.

u have no clue wat the real truth is about this world lol.