b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    you hate on lil b and you hate yaself

that nagga got inferno swagged out ? madface auras permeatin his meathooks
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    satyrone wrote: »
    na there aint nothing like that in cali its only this ? lil b. trust me im from the bay area where this ? from and there aint NO ONE talkin about a based movement or anything Lil B is a grabage rapper tryina do some shock rap ? . i mean ? , LA got that ? movement with skinny jeans and ? but them ? aint talking about how they preety ? and ? and here inthe bay we back on mobb music,the gangsta ? since we deaded that hyphy ? . so dont worry this lil b ? dont rep what we as cali are doin in music.

That's what's up. I just wanted to make sure. Good to her it from someone who is right there at the heart of the matter. Someone needs to put hands on Lil B before she gets out of control.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    That's what's up. I just wanted to make sure. Good to her it from someone who is right there at the heart of the matter. Someone needs to put hands on Lil B before she gets out of control.

You think this young man deserves to be physically harmed because you don't care for his music?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    on some real ? life is hard as ? when you as beautiful as me and you got paper

so i relate to the trials and tribulations of a trill ass based gawd like the young og lil b
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited June 2010
    You think this young man deserves to be physically harmed because you don't care for his music?

Why would you care if one of your ? favortite rapper got physically harmed??
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010

Yes I think she should be sliced slowly with a str8 razor and then have rubbing alcohol thrown all over her. Then she should be ? in the ass with a broomstick until she bleed her AIDS infested blood everywhere. But if she don't have AIDS, I think she should be pricked with thousands of AIDS infested needles after the alcohol is poured over her ? fruity ass body.

And there is nothing "Manly" about her. A real man don't call himself a ? .
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    on some real ? life is hard as ? when you as beautiful as me and you got paper

so i relate to the trials and tribulations of a trill ass based gawd like the young og lil b

Forreal. Its like these ugly ass ? who never had money in they lives is the only ones obsessed wit Lil B's downfall. They anti-pretty and anti-rich and bitter as a result
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited June 2010
    Why would you care if one of your ? favortite rapper got physically harmed??

? don't affect me if young hetero Lil B gets mollywhopped but I don't get why people want to see another young black man hurt. I'm about positivity. If you don't care for his music don't listen to it and keep it movin. That's what I do with Lil Wayne. Why get angry over something you supposedly don't care about? To the point of wanting to see someone die? Its ridiculous
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Yes I think she should be sliced slowly with a str8 razor and then have rubbing alcohol thrown all over her. Then she should be ? in the ass with a broomstick until she bleed her AIDS infested blood everywhere. But if she don't have AIDS, I think she should be pricked with thousands of AIDS infested needles after the alcohol is poured over her ? fruity ass body.

And there is nothing "Manly" about her. A real man don't call himself a ? .

? ...you hate lil b more than I hate wayne...and wayne's the one who publicly does ? ? .
  • Michael_Malice
    edited June 2010
    ? ...you hate lil b more than I hate wayne...and wayne's the one who publicly does ? ? .

Yeah I hate that ? man. Real Talk. And I know how much you hate Wayne....
  • Qarma
    Qarma Members Posts: 24
    edited June 2010
    no need to debate anymore I've come to conclusion after reading this in a matter of 10 seconds: Lil wayne> publicly ? and ? but doesn't say it.
    Lil B> Publicly brain-dead and openly ? even though some ? -riders won't admit he's ? .

now go to youtube/spotify/wherever-the-? -you-listen-to-your-musc and listen to Illmatic ASAP.

DONE.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Kissing other man = homosexual activity.

Referring to yourself as a pretty ? = odd, but not homosexual activity. Unless you want to assume that all women are automatically "? " and a ? = a women.
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Lol at the end of the day I listen to music i can relate to. I cant relate to a ? callin himself a pretty ? ...but I can relate to a ? cancelling that ? like nino. I'll give credit to Lil B tho, as the first openly ? rapper in the most homophobic genre there is. He has actually managed to garner some 'supposedly' straight fans. Thats kind of impressive.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i say lil wayne is ? because i don't like him but i think some of yall actually think he's ? .

and what if one of them was ? , who cares?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    you hate on lil b and you hate yaself

that nagga got inferno swagged out ? madface auras permeatin his meathooks

after months of reading your post ive always wanted to tell you this but ive been too lazy to do so but today it has come to a boil:

you are corny as hell
    you type dumb ? to try to seem "sarcastic/funny"
    that ? is just wack you try too hard at it and it comes off as really lame
    your post irk the hell out of me cause i really think that deep down you believe that someone somewhere might "get" your offbrand humor and enjoy your post
    im here to tell you to cancel your account and ? yourself......your gimmick is annoying and trash

thanks
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    they are both poo punchers
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i say lil wayne is ? because i don't like him but i think some of yall actually think he's ? .

and what if one of them was ? , who cares?

It's a mafia thing , riight ?