Lil' Kim/Ray J throw shots @ Nicki Minaj..Aubrey(Drake) & Nicki respond..

Options

Comments

• rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2cf77kg.jpg

L-Boogie = Female Pac/NaS
    Queen Bee = Female Big/Jay

Nicki is out of her league, didn't that "Massive Attack" already flop? In the video where she was biting Kim anyway. She ain't seein Kim.

x2_1585813.jpg
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She ain't seein Kim.

Kim or her ghostwriter?
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Kim or her ghostwriter?

She ain't seein Kim ghostwriter, Legacy, Image, you name it she's below her Legend in the game. And for those of you saying "How is Kim a Legend", she's a Legend in Hip Hop, she changed the game for females. Yes Big was the mastermind behind everything she did so he should get credit to but Kim had to be the one to do it in the end. Yes her lyrics have fallen off since Big's death but she still spit fire. "Queit Storm Remix" Verse is better than anything Nicki ever spit period. Name one Nicki verse seein that? Cause she don't have one.
  • maximus preme
    maximus preme Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywDsqvgzq4

lol at Lil Kim getting Keys on stage with her last night at Sonar doing her diss song to Nicki. Damn Lil kim don't even got to do a diss song. She can just be like you some one ride on this ? for me and its done. haha. Nicki Minaj can't get no rapper to diss Lil Kim for her other than her girlfriend Drake.
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol at Lil Kim getting Keys on stage with her last night at Sonar doing her diss song to Nicki. Damn Lil kim don't even got to do a diss song. She can just be like you some one ride on this ? for me and its done. haha. Nicki Minaj can't get no rapper to diss Lil Kim for her other than her girlfriend Drake.

Oh ? , Kim is really goin hard on this beef. This is the 3rd show in a row. Looks like she ain't backin down. My boys is telling me she goin at Diddy too cause I think Lil Kim is upset at the fact Diddy trying to make Ross and Nicki like the new Biggie and Kim and she ain't having that. LOL @ Drake dissin Kim. Like everyone is saying, his ass better hope Manio don't see him at Summer Jam. My boys in BK was trying to get me to go to Summer Jam but I told them the line up was a little weak for me to go so I skipped. Summer Jam fell off so much, it hasn't been dope since Jay brought out MJJ and the Prodigy Photos.
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This ? is like when Jay-z tried to go at Nas and Nas had to be like hold up I know you aint talking. ? you been on my ? .
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options

Lil Kim featuring Lil Cease and B.I.G. - Crush On you

Nicki whole style can be traced to this video. This video is undinable proof that Nicki is a Lil Kim Clone.

yeah "swag" wise ... but lil kim is much more "? " and "street" than nicki minaj

nikki is way more bubble gum than kim ...

the most important thing to realize is that this style that kim brought to hip hop is actually borrowed from white main stream pop music .... see hey mickey video

go to the 45 sec mark ... peep the mannerism and ? expressions
    this is what nikki is doing at the end of the day

lil kim took the ? look and sex appeal aspect .... but nikki took the whole thing from top to bottom and put a hip hop soundtrack beneath it

kim can get credit for bringing it to hip hop ... but either way no black woman should be presenting herself this way
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah "swag" wise ... but lil kim is much more "? " and "street" than nicki minaj

nikki is way more bubble gum than kim ...

the most important thing to realize is that this style that kim brought to hip hop is actually borrowed from white main stream pop music .... see hey mickey video

go to the 45 sec mark ... peep the mannerism and ? expressions
    this is what nikki is doing at the end of the day

lil kim took the ? look and sex appeal aspect .... but nikki took the whole thing from top to bottom and put a hip hop soundtrack beneath it

kim can get credit for bringing it to hip hop ... but either way no black woman should be presenting herself this way

Don't matter how Nicki is doing it you just rationalizing playa. Fact of the matter is she wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for lil Kim. Like Nas said. "all I did was give you a style for you to run with"
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

• UPTOWN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Don't matter how Nicki is doing it you just rationalizing playa. Fact of the matter is she wouldn't be doing any of this if it wasn't for lil Kim. Like Nas said. "all I did was give you a style for you to run with"
    you're arguing apples to oranges .... this is why most debates on the ic go unfinalized. all it takes is one misunderstanding

if you steal something, then i steal it from you what are you gonna do call the cops??? ? you a criminal too LOL

my point is that kim borrowed in a true hip hop way for what its worth. she took pieces of it but didnt compromise her own originality musically

nikki straight jacked it right down to the mannerism, voice, & ? expressions. nikki puts no hip hop twist on it ... listen to toni basils cadence. it goes along with the beat. she's not singing or anything. now listen to nikki cadence .. it goes right along with the beat but the only difference is the fact that nikkis beat is hip hop instead of pop

why you think im saying that nikki didnt get this from kim amazes me ... but if you really wanna debate something that is a side discussion to the point im making and isnt even something im disagreeing with then cool

because at the end of the day ... the bottom line is hip hop .... and in hip hop BITING IS WHEN YOUR MUSIC SOUNDS JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSES. YOU CANT DENY THAT NIKKI DOESNT SOUND LIKE KIM. SO FOR WHAT YOUR SAYING ... I GUESS WE GOTTA TAKE AWAY LL'S LEGENDARY STATUS CAUSE THAT ? CAME OUT TALKING, DRESSING, WALKING, AND EVEN WORE THE SAME JEWELRY AS RUN DMC..... BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WAS THAT "CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY RADIO" DIDNT SOUND LIKE "PETER PIPER" OR "MY ADIDAS"
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you're arguing apples to oranges .... this is why most debates on the ic go unfinalized. all it takes is one misunderstanding

if you steal something, then i steal it from you what are you gonna do call the cops??? ? you a criminal too LOL

my point is that kim borrowed in a true hip hop way for what its worth. she took pieces of it but didnt compromise her own originality musically

nikki straight jacked it right down to the mannerism, voice, & ? expressions. nikki puts no hip hop twist on it ... listen to toni basils cadence. it goes along with the beat. she's not singing or anything. now listen to nikki cadence .. it goes right along with the beat but the only difference is the fact that nikkis beat is hip hop instead of pop

why you think im saying that nikki didnt get this from kim amazes me ... but if you really wanna debate something that is a side discussion to the point im making and isnt even something im disagreeing with then cool

because at the end of the day ... the bottom line is hip hop .... and in hip hop BITING IS WHEN YOUR MUSIC SOUNDS JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSES. YOU CANT DENY THAT NIKKI DOESNT SOUND LIKE KIM. SO FOR WHAT YOUR SAYING ... I GUESS WE GOTTA TAKE AWAY LL'S LEGENDARY STATUS CAUSE THAT ? CAME OUT TALKING, DRESSING, WALKING, AND EVEN WORE THE SAME JEWELRY AS RUN DMC..... BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WAS THAT "CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY RADIO" DIDNT SOUND LIKE "PETER PIPER" OR "MY ADIDAS"

You are missing the point. Nothing is new that is created under the sun. Its all been done before but that aint the point. The point is that Nicki is acting like she created all this when it is clear that she didn't. She is acting like she is the best female rapper ever when she doesn't even have one hit single and has not sold a single record. She is putting the cart before the horse. You have to accomplish something first before you start comparing yourself to greats. Especially when you are trying to live up to their greatness. Its like Kobe Bryant saying at 18 saying that he is better than Jordan when he just got drafted into the NBA and hasn't even accomplished anything yet. That is who nicki is. She just got drafted. She a rookie. She aint done nothing in the game that can't be forgotten within the next two weeks. Where as just mentioning Lil Kim's name wrong has gotten everyone in an uproar and lil kim hasn't even had single out in years. That should tell you something.
  • UPTOWN
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You are missing the point. Nothing is new that is created under the sun. Its all been done before but that aint the point. The point is that Nicki is acting like she created all this when it is clear that she didn't. She is acting like she is the best female rapper ever when she doesn't even have one hit single and has not sold a single record. She is putting the cart before the horse. You have to accomplish something first before you start comparing yourself to greats. Especially when you are trying to live up to their greatness. Its like Kobe Bryant saying at 18 saying that he is better than Jordan when he just got drafted into the NBA and hasn't even accomplished anything yet. That is who nicki is. She just got drafted. She a rookie. She aint done nothing in the game that can't be forgotten within the next two weeks. Where as just mentioning Lil Kim's name wrong has gotten everyone in an uproar and lil kim hasn't even had single out in years. That should tell you something.
    oh ok ... i havent heard nikki say these things ... but if she did ... then ur exactly right ... where/when did she say this???

cause in the video drake said it not her
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited June 2010
    Options

How is that? The way I see it Kim is mad that someone is takin her spot (which she lost years ago). Missy's gone, Trinas gone, Kim is gone, remy is gone, and so forth. The only relevant female in the game is Nicki. The only thing I see the same from Nicki and Kim is that cover Nicki did that Kim did first. And she even said she was re enacting it so I really dont see this as anything other than Kim hating.
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How is that? The way I see it Kim is mad that someone is takin her spot (which she lost years ago). Missy's gone, Trinas gone, Kim is gone, remy is gone, and so forth. The only relevant female in the game is Nicki. The only thing I see the same from Nicki and Kim is that cover Nicki did that Kim did first. And she even said she was re enacting it so I really dont see this as anything other than Kim hating.

Um she raps, when she is actually trying to spit hard and do her stupid bubble gum ? , like lil kim. Dresses like her. Or she says dumb ? like "all these ? is my sons" "I showed them how to do it" but she rocking a green lil kim wig on. ? like that is why people be like seriously Nicki you nice but shut the ? up.

She talking about Keys here not lil kim but when I saw this a while ago I was like how she gonna say something stupid like that while rocking the lil kim wig. SMH.
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Um she raps, when she is actually trying to spit hard and do her stupid bubble gum ? , like lil kim. Dresses like her. Or she says dumb ? like "all these ? is my sons" "I showed them how to do it" but she rocking a green lil kim wig on. ? like that is why people be like seriously Nicki you nice but shut the ? up.

She talking about Keys here not lil kim but when I saw this a while ago I was like how she gonna say something stupid like that while rocking the lil kim wig. SMH.

She the first one to talk ? without earning it? Its called being cocky and most rappers are. You could make a argument that she rapped like kim early in her career but now naw. And seriously why so much respect for a female that didnt even write her own lyrics. Now if you talkin bout lauren hill, queen latifah, or mc lyte I understand teh credit. But all kim did was look good and read lyrics. Any girl could do that. I really think there flow voice or music sound nothin alike and the only reason we are comparin them is cuz they're both females and nicki did that cover
  • rapmastermind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Is Hov going to bring out Lil Kim?????? Hot 97 Summer Jam Live Stream. Kim and Nicki beef all over the chat:

http://www.livestream.com/missinfotv
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lil' kim is making herself look basic
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    c'mon now. if kim REALLY was concerned about nicki "swagger jackin" her style, then she wud've said sumthin ever since nm did that lil kim tribute pic. no, this hefa waited until NOW where nm is startin to blow up, just so she can boost the career she herself lost years ago

maybe if her azzz wasn't parading around hollywood, tryin to mimic pamela anderson, and gettin plastic surgeries out the azzz, then maybe she wud've had a point. i don't understand these hefas. the female rapper is like the damn dinosaurs...NON-EXISTENT!!! yet u got one chick who's tryin to put them back on the map, and these hefas hatin as if there's an overload of female rappers in the game. kim &b every other female rapper who's non-existent need to ? , and step ur careers up. quit worryin about the next ? . quit tryin to fabricate a beef, just so it'll revitalize ur own career.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True but thank me later is just around the corner, plus what better way to energize his female fan base by having Nicki's back, you see where im going?

Yeah, it was a smart move on Drake's part. He still should let Nicki and Lil Kim settle their own petty differences, Drake might gain some female fans dissing Kim but he looks like a hypocrite refusing to diss those that diss him......while he disses a female rapper....who never even dissed him, smh.

I'll cop Drake's album cuz I truly think he's talented, one of the best talents around now, but his image is going to take a hit now.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She the first one to talk ? without earning it? Its called being cocky and most rappers are. You could make a argument that she rapped like kim early in her career but now naw. And seriously why so much respect for a female that didnt even write her own lyrics. Now if you talkin bout lauren hill, queen latifah, or mc lyte I understand teh credit. But all kim did was look good and read lyrics. Any girl could do that. I really think there flow voice or music sound nothin alike and the only reason we are comparin them is cuz they're both females and nicki did that cover

? damn u a Young Money dickrider. leave the ? alone. jesus, how can you breathe with all that ? in your throat?
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? damn u a Young Money dickrider. leave the ? alone. jesus, how can you breathe with all that ? in your throat?

This the same dude that used to love G-Unit so much that he was a G-Unit Crip. Spelling his 'k's with 'c's and all that dumb ? . GTFOH!!!

Anyways, did Kim ever pay homage to the female rappers before her? All i remember is her slutty gimmick and riding biggie's coat tail.

Getwitcha
  • maximus preme
    edited June 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    c'mon now. if kim REALLY was concerned about nicki "swagger jackin" her style, then she wud've said sumthin ever since nm did that lil kim tribute pic. no, this hefa waited until NOW where nm is startin to blow up, just so she can boost the career she herself lost years ago

maybe if her azzz wasn't parading around hollywood, tryin to mimic pamela anderson, and gettin plastic surgeries out the azzz, then maybe she wud've had a point. i don't understand these hefas. the female rapper is like the damn dinosaurs...NON-EXISTENT!!! yet u got one chick who's tryin to put them back on the map, and these hefas hatin as if there's an overload of female rappers in the game. kim &b every other female rapper who's non-existent need to ? , and step ur careers up. quit worryin about the next ? . quit tryin to fabricate a beef, just so it'll revitalize ur own career.

To be honest with you I think something happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. Kim even said it herself. She was like a lot things happen behind the scenes that people don't know about but everything is going to come to light. I don't think Kim is just hating on her. That has never been her style. I honestly think Nicki dissed her in some way in person. So Kim is like hold up you aint just gonna swagga jack me then diss me on top of that. This aint just Kim being a hater.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This whole situation is dumb, on both sides. Kim is obviously just doing this either for attention or because she's a bitter ? and feels threatened, as usual. Kim was hot but she didn’t have a movement like Nicki’s. Nicki didn’t even have her own single out and was making moves. If Kim wasn’t feeling the heat she wouldn’t be going on about paying homage over a muhfuckin' wig. Seriously, that's one of the dumbest and saddest things i've ever heard anyone start a beef over. Her demanding respect from Nicki makes her look even more ? because Nicki gives Kim props everytime someone brings her name up to her. The ? basically sucks her ? everytime she's mentioned.

Second of all, Kim is not original herself. Her whole image was created/made by males. (Biggie, D Roc, David LaChapelle, Diddy, ect). So dont act like she came up with all of that ? to begin with. Yeah she was the first female rapper to wear a colored wig (wow) but she isn't the first person to do it, she hasn't done any of this ? for over a decade now, and she doesn't own it.

And Drake is stupid for jumping into this. He should have just ignored Hasbeen and Teletubbie like Nicki did instead of playing into foolishness. Especially since both of those chicks are basically irrelevant right about now.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You are missing the point. Nothing is new that is created under the sun.
    Then what is the purpose of Lil' Kim, or anyone else for that matter going in on Nicki for being influenced by Lil' Kim? Especially since she's cited Kim as an influence, and said the ? pose was her paying homage. What you people fail to realize is that even the best artists are the ones that can take from past artists. Prince didn't take from Jimi Hendrix? He sure did.You think Michael Jackson was 100% original and wasn't influenced by James Brown? MJ also didn't demand Usher or Justin Timberlake to show respect and pay homage and worship the ground he walked on. Same with Madonna..she didn't demand GaGa or Christina Agularia to let everyone know she was an inspiration.

Now not only is she dissing Nicki, she's basically telling Diddy to go ? himself. Diddy is who made her second album happen, kinda like how Biggie wrote her first. Kim is dumb for trying to throw shots at him because he's the reason why she didn't disappear after BIG's death. She's ridiculous. Kim is just shooting her gun in the air, forgetting that bystanders are in the room. She was better off keepin her ? shut about Nicki. Now until she tells them to chill, Young Money and maybe Diddy got her on the respirator. Kim could have used Nicki to come back. A Kim and Nicki collabo would have been dope for her. Oh well, looks like that ship has sailed now. Kim is picking up what's left of her face at this very moment, but it's too late. She may be about to pay the piper.

Kim just seems mad at anyone who's on the charts. At this juncture she's gonna have the entire industry against her, then she's gonna sober up and ? herself.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh i knew cham was gonna show up sum time fa his barbie ? lol