this ? called ME after the first date....

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    k161298_sisko-facepalm.gif

/thread .............
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ? back wrote: »
    Lol! why would u go on date with public transportation? shoulda told that ? to come over

nah, homie. i took public transportation, she got her own whip.

i took the bus and train since i cant afford a car now. im just confused since she said i was adorable. she could mean that in a friendly way or that she really wants to ? .

she seems to respect the fact that im in college, and that i dont got a job right now. so she seems like real wifey material.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    haute wrote: »
    Lol

So if I threw a ? at you

Would you catch it?

Or move to the side, let it fall on the ground, and just stare at it a little??

these lil ? would stand around, tweet about it, post about it on The IC, then at least one of them will make a video of it to be posted on WSHH.

they will never touch the ? tho.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    No cash

No car

And she still called

?

?

You could at least be getting a BJ right now

Right now!!!!
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    nepats wrote: »
    nah, homie. i took public transportation, she got her own whip.

i took the bus and train since i cant afford a car now. im just confused since she said i was adorable. she could mean that in a friendly way or that she really wants to ? .

she seems to respect the fact that im in college, and that i dont got a job right now. so she seems like real wifey material.
    Whateva u do, if u end up ? ' her don't tell her to guide yo ? into her ? cause u ain't good at that type of ? like some other dude said last week.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    ? no u don't knoe ? about me so dont say ? fabricated or an outright lie ?

? ... I can tell by your inability to write a coherent English language sentence that yo ass didn't even make it to the 5th grade.

FOH with these "one time at band camp/I got a girlfriend in Canada" stories...
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    so all of yall can say for sho, she like me more than a friend?
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lol! this ? gotta be trolling
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I can smell it.

troll+wishnik.jpg
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    nepats wrote: »
    so all of yall can say for sho, she like me more than a friend?

Dude

You just admitted that you literally have nothing but your ? and ?

Literally son

Yes she likes you

Ol '? is that a ? , it can't be, somebody trying to ? me' ass ?

That ? has zero self esteem yo
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    Lol i like the end but your a punk little ? could it be that i don't spell my ? the right way because im trying shorting it down cause im not trying to write a love letter to your ? mother that so well written that she going to fame that ? and put it on the wall and make copy's to pass out at her funeral ? there aint ? fake about any thing i post on here ight ? so ? you

Let's try it again, shall we?
    Lol. I liked the ending, but you're a little punk ? . Could it be that I don't spell my ? the right way because I'm trying to decrease my word count? I'm not trying to write a love letter to your ? mother that's so well written that she's going to frame that ? , put it on the wall, and make copies to pass out at her funeral. ? , there's nothing fake about anything I post on here; alright ? ? ? you

There... That's better.

No, you're CLEARLY incapable of writing above a "See Jill run up the hill." skill level. No, you didn't lay down game on Mrs Crabtree and 'nem. Yes, you're a liar.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2011
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    this is neither grown nor sexy

take this ? to growing pains

ol do you think she like me ass
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol..............
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    its funny cause you think you funking know ? you a soft ass jellyfish that still lives with hes mother with the iq of forest gump go eat some chocolate and get aids from jenny

This from the ? that misspelled "his".

[img]http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/? -receiving-certificate-congratulations-youre-? .jpg[/img]
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    \
    you got me ? but kungfubaby.gif?w=460
    GET YOUR A BLACK VERSION OF CARLTON ASS OUT OF HERE
    carlton.gif

wait... what???

? , you do realize that Carlton is black. So saying that I'm a black version of...

Never mind, I could explain just why the ? you posted was so wrong but it would be a waste of my time. You'll come back like "niggars you es teh nots vary smarteysman, i knoes teh stretes on teh blok in teh hoods slang and yuo donts, so thare" and I'll sit here laughing at your stupidity, post another pic, and you're come back with yet another closed head injury rant.

eqpehf.jpg
  • king bloo
    edited December 2011
    ? VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN'S BLACKER THEN CARLTON
    don't be mad THAT THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE ANYONE ON THIS PLANET LISTENS TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ISOLATE YOURSELF IN YOU MOTHERS HOUSE GETTING TOUCHED BY YOUR DAD WISHING THAT YOU CAN STAND UP TO SOMEONE SO YOU DO IT THREW THE INTERNET CAUSE IN REALITY YOUR A FAT ASS ? HOW GET ? ? BY DADDY SO NOT ONLY IN THIS ARGUMENT DID YOU FAIL BUT YOU FAILED AT LIFE YOU PATHETIC HAIRLESS RAT

I WIN!!!

Damn ? , you sound about as butthurt as Red when Debo snatched that ? 's chain.

21osrbo.gif

101-caps-lock-are-you-ready-to-unleash-the-fury.jpg
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    What the IC is TRYING to tell you, in their own surly style, is that the girl wants to ? - get this - YOU.

So, why are you on here complaining? Get out, catch the bus to her spot, laugh at her jokes, and tear dem walls down.

Right now.

Don't respond to this. Just go...expeditiously.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lmao this dude said she called him adorable, and called to see if he got home safe.

? tryna play mommy outchea b. she probably like preying on guys who aint got a choice but to put up wit her ? (ie. broke lame vehicle-less college students).
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ the comments on this thread but i can understand why he feels that way. My young generation of females put on front to show guys that they are too good for them to get. So when a female show interest so fast, its really rare for us, so we questioned is the ? is : preg, thirsty and has some type of disease, trannys smh(my generation lauce), setting up some sneaky ? , etc. Thats the common knowledge in 2011. Most of you older brothers and sisters philosophy of dating might different from today's ? up society.
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited December 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    I WIN!!!

Damn ? , you sound about as butthurt as Red when Debo snatched that ? 's chain.

21osrbo.gif

101-caps-lock-are-you-ready-to-unleash-the-fury.jpg

Im crying at that caps lock pic. ? is genius lol
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    C'mon dog, the girl likes you.

Yo need to do some pushups, buy a bench press, tell yourself your th"te the man, you need to do something to improve your confidence.

You shouldn't be so surprised that a girl likes you.

Women want what they want, she's the type of chic thats aggressive and she wants to show it,s go and get some ? . And stick a finger in her ass to let her know whos boss...well you don't have to do that...? don't listen to me....but listen a little bit!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    his concern is justified tho (even tho he prolly doesnt really realize it)

if a chick doesnt even play it off that she's feeling you this early it could easily be a red flag. pregnancy scare, bugging the ? out of you, stalking ...... ? aint normal tho ... especially for this guy ... maybe he doesnt get babes like that... he keepin it real doe .......

Lmao.
    Smh.