We Must Repent Before It's Too Late

2»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    wrong bruh The Hebrews still worshiped and prayed to Yah in ? in Egypt, and they was getting killed because they didnt worship the Egyptian Gods, they had to go underground (Hebrews always went underground with prayer, worshiping in slavery times in at night and our music thrived unerground, think about it) to worship.

Exodus 2 :23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the ? , and they cried, and their cry came up unto Elohim by reason of the ? .

2:24 And Elohim heard their groaning, and Elohim remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

2:25 And Elohim looked upon the children of Israel, and Elohim had respect unto them

Exodus 3:16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, YHWH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:

Of course The Hebrews didn't believe Moses, didnt the scriptures said that we Hebrews are a stiff-necked people and hard-headed people. And again judah7 yes the hebrews wanted to go back because again they have no faith, the scriptures says that, i thought you was well versed in the scriptures.

and there is NO proof of there being slaves in Egypt... HBI's post pyramid drawings of blacks doing work in Egypt as if that's proof. Egypt was a black land so ofcourse the inhabitants and workers would be black. There is no real proof outside of the Bible of Egypt having black slaves.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    and there is NO proof of there being slaves in Egypt... HBI's post pyramid drawings of blacks doing work in Egypt as if that's proof. Egypt was a black land so ofcourse the inhabitants and workers would be black. There is no real proof outside of the Bible of Egypt having black slaves.

LOL, like i always said the Scriptures prove you wrong everytime,you aint built for this truth.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    waterproof wrote: »
    LOL, like i always said the Scriptures prove you wrong everytime,you aint built for this truth.

You only think u have truth because you don't look into outside sources beyond that bs story in KJV Bible... If you only research inside your belief system of course you will believe whatever they say.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    You only think u have truth because you don't look into outside sources beyond that bs story in KJV Bible... If you only research inside your belief system of course you will believe whatever they say.

I look into outside source from those children of Ham in india who have scriptures about the messiyah visting them and those children of ham and some hebrews that went into china who have in their history books that the messiyah visit them in their lost years, why he went there, you need to know why.

And i meet Masters from India ect.. so you cant tell me about my studies, and you know what, IT ALL GOES BACK TO THE TANACH AND THE MESSAGE OF YAHUSHUA.
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited December 2011
    If anyone's looking to purify their mind a good place to start would be to study Buddhist vipassana http://www.tipitaka.org/stp-pali-eng-parallel

We all visit heaven in our dreams that's why they all seem so real.

I read recently that before Buddhist go to bed they deaden their senses by covering their eyes with cloth or night mask, covering their ears with noise cancelling headphones like Bose and deaden their body by taking cold showers or taking short walks in the cold. Doing this makes your dreams or visits to heaven more vivid.

Exposition of the Truth of the Path

And what, monks, is the Noble Truth of the Path Leading to the Cessation of Suffering? It is this, the Noble Eightfold Path, namely: right understanding, right thought, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right awareness and right concentration.

And what, monks, is Right Understanding? It is this, monks: the knowledge of suffering, the knowledge of the arising of suffering, the knowledge of the cessation of suffering, the knowledge of the path leading to the cessation of suffering. This, monks, is called Right Understanding.

And what, monks, is Right Thought? Thoughts of renunciation, thoughts that are free from aversion and thoughts that are free from violence. This, monks, is called Right Thought.

And what, monks, is Right Speech? Abstaining from lying, abstaining from slander and backbiting, abstaining from harsh words and abstaining from frivolous talk. This, monks, is called Right Speech.

And what, monks, is Right Action? Abstaining from killing, abstaining from taking what has not been given and abstaining from sexual misconduct. This, monks, is called Right Action.