Alright - just where is WWE going with this whole NXT shiit??

Options
2»

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NoDQ.com > WWE > John Cena wants Daniel Bryan back in WWE
    Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 06/13/2010 at 08:32 PM

John Cena posted the following on his Twitter account WWEJCena:

"CeNation. 1st, the word is jimbrone. Not jabroni, jaybronee, yadda yadde. Jim Brone. It is an very ancient term that was a predecessor to The iron shieks jabroni, which was then adopted by the rock...and of course made famous. Second....

I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe.

I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done

I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does"

Cena later added:

"I have signed petition

I hope its a work cause Bryan been the most entertaining dude in the NXT crew
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yea yo they need to rehire this ? asap
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you know when ? is ? up when cena actually gets cosigns....that was the dumbest thing the wwe did since the kennel from hell match....i'm hoping this ? is a work or some type of shenanigans....one thing that caught my attention is the fact that the wwe said they was going to focus more on real life stories....so i hope this is just a joke because thats a ? move....? the kids, hell even kids want some ? craziness every so often
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iamkang wrote: »
    *Dead at the announcer gettin choked wit his own tie*

lmao
    *DEAD*

I'm still a week behind in wrestling. I gotta see this.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why would u fire "the best wrestler in the world"??
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I heard that the people that got him fired worked for the Mattel Toy Company either that or either Cena, Taker or Triple H got him fired. If he doesn't want to come back best believe TNA will be jumping hurdles and firing n***a's just to get him
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    now that bret is involved in this angle, I can see vince getting involved in this ? - probably giving contracts to the nxt'ers to spite him. that doesn't, however, make up for the hypocritical, ? -assed move to fire daniel bryan, though..........
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options