Im in a situation and needs others' thoughts

2»

Comments

• Nobodyz Shadow
    Nobodyz Shadow Members Posts: 134
    edited December 2011
    Endure Mr. ImSoReal, endure. If she's contacting/creeping now and then that may be beyond your control. When its all said & done if she stay with you then overall you won, right?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    dwade206 wrote: »
    you share that girl

• bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    [/b]
    or they could just forget/not think about it. i don't have fb but there's a few numbers in my phone i have yet to delete simply because i never give any thought to it.

But this thread has reminded you.
    Come back and tell us when you have deleted them.

Thanks.
  • CJTR
    CJTR Members Posts: 4
    focus on what you can control, if you dont believe her or think the contact is unacceptable you need to ask yourself if you are willing to tolerate it, if so then stay if not then you know its time to move on but snooping is never the answer, you will find everything you are looking for while simultaneously finding reasons to doubt it all, spare yourself the torture and focus on the things you can control
  • imnotyourbabydaddy
    imnotyourbabydaddy Members Posts: 18
    make your jawn your side girl and def listen to CJTR "focus on what you can control, if you dont believe her or think the contact is unacceptable you need to ask yourself if you are willing to tolerate it, if so then stay if not then you know its time to move on but snooping is never the answer, you will find everything you are looking for while simultaneously finding reasons to doubt it all, spare yourself the torture and focus on the things you can control"
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    you stressing yourself out my ? and more than likely for nothing. if you keep prying she gon eventually say ? it and leave. if you find some ? ? (ex. sexual text messages) then you can confront her and all dat, but for right now, relax. everything works itself out in the end, good or bad.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? really be trippin on facebook.

how maniy friends she got on there? you think she talk to all of them on the regular? stop bein so insecure, ? hate that...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is that darkcrusader bruh?
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    man. you got this instinct and i aint gone tell you to ignore it. .
    got a question though. . do yall live together