the offical Pres. obama THREAD

Options
StreetMediaZone
StreetMediaZone Banned Users Posts: 364
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
THIS THREAD my fellow ill communitarians is to reflect vent and discuss baracks' first term

1. failuers
2. sucsesses
3. can he win again
4. is he the most direspected pres. ever
these are jus some starters

? bless the ill community and ? bless amerikkka:cool:

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *spits out fingernail on this wack thread*
  • StreetMediaZone
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    *spits out fingernail on this wack thread*

do better
    you ole take anotha dude to tha movie azz nucca
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think he has moved the needle on many of the promises he made.
    Good president.

1. Withdraw from Iraq
    2. More troops in Afghan and then a plan for an exit
    3. passed health care
    4. enemployment is back under 9% (haters wont tell you that tho)
    5. Diplomatic victories
    6. Help overthro Kadafi without more american lives (dont agree he needed to go, but it was a victory based on america not liking him)
    7. Got Bin Laden
  • solemode404
    solemode404 Members Posts: 5
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well spoken individual but bends with any squeeze from the Republicans. Hopefully his second term is an improvement.
  • StreetMediaZone
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well spoken individual but bends with any squeeze from the Republicans. Hopefully his second term is an improvement.[/QUOTE

i figure he will be more assertive next TERM seeing as he will be a lame pres.

what was he supposed to talk like yo baby yo baby yo
    now you might not have meant it like that but..oh well i did ask

i read a statement on CNN that obama said THE COUNTRYS PROBLEMs WILL LIKLEY TAKE MORE THA ONE PRES.

a state i believe to be true:eek:
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    y'all hate the ? . Next thread please
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dislike Obama strongly. He's just like Bush and seems to be just as much a warmonger. He even left Iraq at the same time Bush wanted to leave Iraq, at the end of 2011. This is despite the fact Obama said he'd take our troops out within 6 months. Don't even get me started on Afghanistan, we're spending billions a week over there while budget cuts are happening all over America. We're doing deficit spending to the tune of billions a month in Afghanistan to build schools, firehouses, and administration buildings over there while our infrastructure over here is crumbling. People are starving in the streets here more than ever and meanwhile, our govt led by Obama has no real plan to address homelessness and affordable housing. Tavis Smiley and Cornel West have brought attention to this while Obama parties with Wall Street LOL

Obama caved on tax cuts last year and as a result helped increase the deficit. He bails out banks and gives crumbs to the middle and working class. There's no ? way in hell I'll be voting for this fraud of a president in 2012. I'm voting 3rd party, Obama can kiss my Black ass.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I give Obama a C- as president, he's not a horrible president just a very disappointing one.
  • StreetMediaZone
    edited December 2011
    Options
    so you want me to believe that we have a president in office that main objective is to destroy the country jesus WHAT dose that say about our eclection proce$$

the more the opposition relies on this point of view the stupider they seem
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dislike Obama strongly. He's just like Bush and seems to be just as much a warmonger. He even left Iraq at the same time Bush wanted to leave Iraq, at the end of 2011. This is despite the fact Obama said he'd take our troops out within 6 months. Don't even get me started on Afghanistan, we're spending billions a week over there while budget cuts are happening all over America. We're doing deficit spending to the tune of billions a month in Afghanistan to build schools, firehouses, and administration buildings over there while our infrastructure over here is crumbling. People are starving in the streets here more than ever and meanwhile, our govt led by Obama has no real plan to address homelessness and affordable housing. Tavis Smiley and Cornel West have brought attention to this while Obama parties with Wall Street LOL

Obama caved on tax cuts last year and as a result helped increase the deficit. He bails out banks and gives crumbs to the middle and working class. There's no ? way in hell I'll be voting for this fraud of a president in 2012. I'm voting 3rd party, Obama can kiss my Black ass.

I give Obama a C- as president, he's not a horrible president just a very disappointing one.

Huh Am I missing something......
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Huh Am I missing something......

I voted for him in 2008, I've just been so disappointed in how much he is just like Bush. I won't be voting for him in 2012 so that should tell u everything u need to know. I'm done with him but at the same time still realize he's better than any Republican running out there. I'm measured about my disgust with Obama, but I'm still disgusted at his Bush loving ways. Support him if you want to though.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So far I think he's been a great president....A lot more victories than L's the biggest financial regulations we've seen in years also the consumer protection agencies...To me Obama has shown he cares more about the little guy than the huge corporations.....The days of Health care Organizations denying you for preexisting conditions are over and more student debt loan forgiveness. I wish he wouldn't give into to the Republicans but if he didn't this country would be ? right now. he basically is the only adult in the room most times and i can appreciate that over an ideological win. So a B+