Religious End Time prophecy is actually Reptilian End Game blueprint

Options
beenwize
beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
For those that walk around with a distorted Roman Catholic "version" King James Bible or Quran and claim it to be the inerrant infallible word of ? u better WAKE UP!

EVERYTHING in this world you have been conditioned to believe as true by the powers that be is a lie. It has been known since Ancient Times that the Roman version Bible was not the word of ? . This is why the Romans carried out the Inquisition & Crusades to ? off the ancient true Christians, BURN THEIR SCRIPTURE and replace the truth with a lie and half truths via KJV Bible.

But NOT all scripture was destroyed during the Roman Crusades... Do research on the Nag Hammadi scriptures that are over 2,000 years old which were found in Egypt in 1945... They reveal the truth about the one many ppl worship and claim to be a ? and I am not speaking of Jesus/Yeshua. The Nag Hammadi scriptures are the teachings of Yeshua BEFORE they were distorted by the Roman Catholic Church.

Go see what Yeshua says about the ? of the Old Testament in the Nag Hammadi scriptures... Also research what the earliest gnostic Christians believed about the ? of the Old Testament and this world. Yeshua was a messenger of truth from the true ? according to the Nag Hammadi gospels that are over 2,000 years old. You can look them up here.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/Pagels-Gnostic-Gospels.html

These entities that have invaded earth long ago set up all these institutions including religious system to brainwash u... They can make you believe the Bible is the 100% word of ? thru manipulation since they control the Illuminati which follow the blueprint which is in the Bible in the Book of Revelations.

If a war between the United States, Israel & Iran was true Bible prophecy why wouldn't America have nuked Iran or China 50 years ago??? There is no way a war between 2 nations can be a true prophecy because it could have been avoided ahead of time since they read the Bible thousands of years ago.

Comments

• beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If it's "? 's plan" to have a nuclear holocaust WW3 to destroy the majority of humanity then who are these angelic beings of light that have been DEACTIVATING nuclear weapons for over 30 years?

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So you mean to tell me that you believe in the Nag Hammadi, but you dont believe in the Book of Enoch that was found in the caves of ethiopia, and Enoch is an ethiopian, you cant have it both ways bruh.

And please tell me who translate those scriptures?

But back to Nag Hammadi, it's great to own and study, it's another piece of the puzzle.

And before you say look what yahushua say's about the Yah from the old testament, i hope you read the book before you jump to conclusion and please post that part of the scripture in Nag Hammadi so we can all see what it says.

and about this reptilian thing if you are wise like you said you would of know that the Tanach the"apocrypha" and the message of Yahushua talks about the serpent seed, fallen angles and shape shifters.

Again if you well versed in scriptures the very book you spit upon teaches that, i ddnt need no new age occult to tell me that
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i will answer your question but check out those videos i posted in entirety.

Go look up what Yeshua said about the Old Testament ? in the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

and i will post what Yeshua said but I also posted the link for u to check as well in my first post
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    i will answer your question but check out those videos i posted in entirety.

Go look up what Yeshua said about the Old Testament ? in the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

and i will post what Yeshua said but I also posted the link for u to check as well in my first post

No i need you to post the scripture in the Nag Hammadi what Yahushua said against Yahuwah, let's see if you jumping to conclusions.

And i dont need to check what that you tube video says when the scriptures tells me what i need to know and the apocrypha goes deeper on the subject
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    No i need you to post the scripture in the Nag Hammadi what Yahushua said against Yahuwah, let's see if you jumping to conclusions

i will post them but if u want look in my first link the book titled "Secret Gospel of John"
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i will post them but if u want look in my first link the book titled "Secret Gospel of John"

"HOLE LUP" (C) martin, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, YOU DISRESPECT THE TANACH, THE MESSAGE OF YAHUSHUA IN THE BIBLE and the "apocrypha" but you want me to look at other lost books like the Secret of Gospel of John is that an apocrypha too, tell me who translate those scriptures, DONT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER THAT.

JUDAH7 you is a hypocrite, You living fantasies, ? I reject your deposit

Now post the page and scrpture in Nag Hammadi that Yahushua talks about Yahuwah
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "HOLE LUP" (C) martin, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME, YOU DISRESPECT THE TANACH, THE MESSAGE OF YAHUSHUA IN THE BIBLE and the "apocrypha" but you want me to look at other lost books like the Secret of Gospel of John is that an apocrypha too, tell me who translate those scriptures, DONT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER THAT.

The KJV Bible is distorted that's what u don't understand. That Bible u have is a blueprint that these demonic entities are following.

Even in your KJV Bible in certain scriptures that didn't distort Yeshua speaks contrary to the Old Testament. The Nag Hammadi are more credible because gnostic Christians were killed and persecuted by the Romans for not following Roman Catholic doctrine... The Romans destroyed their scripture and the true teachings of Yeshua but the Nag Hammadi scriptures were hid in Egypt and found in 1945. And they reveal the hidden truth that's backed up by the earliest Christians and stories from many ancient civilizations around the world. The truth is hard to digest. You gotta realize u been conditioned by powerful entities to believe the KJV Bible.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You living fantasies, ? I reject your deposit AND I REBUKE YOU[/B.] the Tanach and the Message of Yahushua is Hebrew history book with Hebrew Knowledge and Science and a book that is our survival guide and THE LIGHT TO MANKIND to bring THE WORD OF YAH TO MAN AND BRING PEACE ON EARTH.

You dont know ? , Lucifier and his fallen angels with his seeds the serpent seeds and aka aliens, reptilians have been using preverting Yah's word ever since the Garden of Eden and you is a victim of them.

Matthew 4

4:1 Then was Yahushua led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of Elohim, command that these stones be made bread.

4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHWH.

4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of Elohim, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

4:7 Yahushua said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt YHWH thy Elohim.

4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

4:10 Then saith Yahushua unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship YHWH thy Elohim, and him only shalt thou serve.

4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Even Lucifer was throwing scripture that he twisted against the Master Teacher

Matthew 12 25 And Yahushua knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

And the book of Enoch where Hebrews were living was hid in Ethiopia and you still was talking ill, you is a fraud.

Now stop pussyfooting and post that Nag Hammadi scripture that Yahushua talked about Yahuwah, or you dont even have it, just talking out your ass like you always do
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

I don't have time for arguing or lowering my consciousness bruh... I have moved past hate, the lies of religion, religious books and all other forms of negativity and MIND CONTROL!!!!! I will only share some of the information that I know so that others might research deeper into it. If you don't want to research outside of the KJV Bible then fine u don't have to comment in my threads. I respect your right to your belief so plz respect mine. I will post some scriptures out of the Nag Hammadi and it is your own choice to decide if it is legit or not. They are 2,000 years old and they predate your KJV Bilbe. PEACE
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Wait is this guy trolling? He can't be serious.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I don't have time for arguing or lowering my consciousness bruh... I have moved past hate, the lies of religion, religious books and all other forms of negativity and MIND CONTROL!!!!! I will only share some of the information that I know so that others might research deeper into it. If you don't want to research outside of the KJV Bible then fine u don't have to comment in my threads. I respect your right to your belief so plz respect mine. I will post some scriptures out of the Nag Hammadi and it is your own choice to decide if it is legit or not. They are 2,000 years old and they predate your KJV Bilbe. PEACE

Then dont come in here posting lies on the Yahuwah and Yahushua. IM STILL WAITING ON THE NAG HAMMADI SCRIPTURE that you said that Yahushua say something about his Father, and the way you worded it, it sounds like it wasnt to nice. So POST THE SCRIPTURE!!! oh you must of lied and aint never read the Nag Hammadi.

Like i said before in the other thread I look into outside source from the children of Ham in india who have scriptures about the messiyah visting them and those children of ham and some hebrews that went into china who have in their history books that the messiyah visit them in their lost years, why he went there, you need to know why. I read all the children of Ham holy books, like i said before they was the first with knowledge of Yah laws.

And i meet Masters from India ect.. so you cant tell me about my studies, and you know what, IT ALL GOES BACK TO THE TANACH AND THE MESSAGE OF YAHUSHUA.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Judah7 since you have all this information let's see how well studied you are, answer this question.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YAHUSHUA fasteD 40 days and night, feed thousands of Hebrews by breaking the bread and fish, turn water to wine.

YES OR NO
  • young-king
    young-king Members Posts: 424
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

this nuthin azz fag90t azz NIGGALITE has the nerve to spam scoff n talk chit in bros threads that are telling u things according to the bible n spittin prophesies but his wierd ? ? half brain dead half monkey azz is on here talkin n worryin his damn head gray over some damn fairytale reptilians n chit!!!! dude u aint chit n toilets have more use than idiots like u!!!! u gave me the greatest laugh ever bcuz u realllllly have the nerve to talk chit like u realllly know every damn thing but u are caught up in str8 up pinkboy fairytales n despise sound doctrine n despise HIS SON! ? just die itll be a blessin 4 u right now NDAA is gonna have the time of their life with fools like u! i told u dummies them fema troops were gonna get loose but now u see it thats called prophesing what ur doing is just babbling n babylon. im finished n ur blocked from here on out just remember NDAA young devil enjoy your summer vacation ice cube style ? boy... please put me on your ignore list as well... bcuz we dont evvvvvvvver need to talk or have annnnny kind of communication evvvvvver again in life. dude are u serious tho???? are u trollin???? or are u reallllllly serious with this bs????? plz let the people know

this ? dumb as ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i was with you until i seen "reptilian agenda" lmao...

gtfoh
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    young-king wrote: »

this nuthin azz fag90t azz NIGGALITE has the nerve to spam scoff n talk chit in bros threads that are telling u things according to the bible n spittin prophesies but his wierd ? ? half brain dead half monkey azz is on here talkin n worryin his damn head gray over some damn fairytale reptilians n chit!!!! dude u aint chit n toilets have more use than idiots like u!!!! u gave me the greatest laugh ever bcuz u realllllly be haveing the nerve to talk chit like u realllly know every damn thing but u are caught up in str8 up whiteboy fairytales n despise sound doctrine n despise HIS SON! ? just die itll be a blessin 4 u right now #NDAA is gonna have the time of their life with fools like u! i told u dummies them fema troops were gonna get loose but now u see it thats called prophesing what ur doing is just babbling n babylon. im finished n ur blocked from here on out just remember NDAA young devil enjoy your summer vacation ice cube style ? boy

the KJV Bible is nothing more than a ILLUMINATI blueprint with mind control. There is only some truth in that book.

U will see at the end since u fail to research beyond what your ? has given u.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    i was with you until i seen "reptilian agenda" lmao...

gtfoh

reptilian aka other worldly entities that control this world thru the illuminati... u better believe they are real.

Research into ancient history, they tell the story. They are in Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Mayan civilization and etc. Who do u think these ppl in ancient religions sacrificed babies and animals to?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

this nuthin azz fag90t azz NIGGALITE has the nerve to spam scoff n talk chit in bros threads that are telling u things according to the bible n spittin prophesies but his wierd ? ? half brain dead half monkey azz is on here talkin n worryin his damn head gray over some damn fairytale reptilians n chit!!!! dude u aint chit n toilets have more use than idiots like u!!!! u gave me the greatest laugh ever bcuz u realllllly be haveing the nerve to talk chit like u realllly know every damn thing but u are caught up in str8 up whiteboy fairytales n despise sound doctrine n despise HIS SON! ? just die itll be a blessin 4 u right now #NDAA is gonna have the time of their life with fools like u! i told u dummies them fema troops were gonna get loose but now u see it thats called prophesing what ur doing is just babbling n babylon. im finished n ur blocked from here on out just remember NDAA young devil enjoy your summer vacation ice cube style ? boy... please put me on your ignore list as well... bcuz we dont evvvvvvvver need to talk or have annnnny kind of communication evvvvvver again in life. dude are u serious tho???? are u trollin???? or are u reallllllly serious with this bs????? plz let the people know

If it's "? 's plan" to have a nuclear holocaust WW3 to destroy the majority of humanity then who are these angelic beings of light that have been DEACTIVATING nuclear weapons for over 30 years?

• beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So many of you all have been so deeply conditioned in this world via mind controlled fear based religion, school, teLIEvision and etc that you are not ready to hear real truth... Yall really believe your bs religions with all your heart and they are NOT true... Why would ? write a book that has nothing but laws and the path to the destruction of this world? Yall have been conditioned to believe that billions of people must die in order b4 Jesus to return... Guess what? That's just the illuminati End Game blue print to DEPOPULATE the world so you will not change anything since you believe it's all ? 's plan... But nevertheless the illuminati will not win and they will LOSE. There is a ? /Creator and beings of light that will end this... The Illuminati know that their time is up soon which is why they are RUSHING to try to ignite WW3. They want all of you all dead and to live in fear without looking within to find out who you really are and what your purpose is in this life. Why do you think they have been poisoning your food? Do you really think a Creator ? wills for this type of ? to be going on??? They brainwashed you to believe this world should be in suffering & chaos becuz of that bullshyt story saying ? sent Satan to earth... There are evil entities but it's not a Satan or what that story in the Bible tells you. That was just their plan to get you to not rebel against them and the satanic governments.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION OL WIZE ONE, THOSE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS THE SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT, BUT INSTEAD OF GETTING THAT KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING FROM THE FATHER YOU WILL LISTEN to the serpent seed, WHO GIVE YOU HALF TRUTHS TO HAVE YOU SPOOKED OUT YOUR MIND.

John 5 :43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from Elohim only?

5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

this nuthin azz fag90t azz NIGGALITE has the nerve to spam scoff n talk chit in bros threads that are telling u things according to the bible n spittin prophesies but his wierd ? ? half brain dead half monkey azz is on here talkin n worryin his damn head gray over some damn fairytale reptilians n chit!!!! dude u aint chit n toilets have more use than idiots like u!!!! u gave me the greatest laugh ever bcuz u realllllly have the nerve to talk chit like u realllly know every damn thing but u are caught up in str8 up pinkboy fairytales n despise sound doctrine n despise HIS SON! ? just die itll be a blessin 4 u right now NDAA is gonna have the time of their life with fools like u! i told u dummies them fema troops were gonna get loose but now u see it thats called prophesing what ur doing is just babbling n babylon. im finished n ur blocked from here on out just remember NDAA young devil enjoy your summer vacation ice cube style ? boy... please put me on your ignore list as well... bcuz we dont evvvvvvvver need to talk or have annnnny kind of communication evvvvvver again in life. dude are u serious tho???? are u trollin???? or are u reallllllly serious with this bs????? plz let the people know

if you are rooting for a nuclear holocaust WW3 then you are on the WRONG side of the team... You have been brainwashed to believe that it's ? 's Plan to destroy this world thru thermal nuclear fire by very evil demonic entities that control the religious institution. You will not get your WW3 there are other LIGHT forces that will erradicate this world of ALL evil .

Now again if it's ? 's will to destroy this world then who is intercepting test nuclear missles and deactivating them? Have you ever been told that there is a war going on in space??? Will u better believe it cuz it's true. Why do you think NASA don't show live footage of space?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you just answered your own question ol wize one, those are the fallen angels the scriptures talks about, but instead of getting that knowledge and understanding from the father you will listen to the serpent seed, who give you half truths to have you spooked out your mind.

john 5 :43 i am come in my father's name, and ye receive me not: If another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5:44 how can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from elohim only?

5:45 do not think that i will accuse you to the father: There is one that accuseth you, even moses, in whom ye trust.

5:46 for had ye believed moses, ye would have believed me: For he wrote of me.

5:47 but if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

thats not the fallen angels!!!! Lol the fallen angels/ demonic entities want to destroy this world not deactivate nuclear weapons. Get it right!

Like i said the bible is a blueprint!
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    all end time prophecy is predicting the end of a civilization that dominates and depletes the earth , not the end of the physical earth.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    thats not the fallen angels!!!! Lol the fallen angels/ demonic entities want to destroy this world not deactivate nuclear weapons. Get it right!

Like i said the bible is a blueprint!

i read misread your question, you asked who deactivating the nuclear weapons am i right
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol "you living fantasies, ? I Reject your deposit and I rebuke you.."

lmao classic ? there
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i read misread your question, you asked who deactivating the nuclear weapons am i right

if the Bible ? willsl the destruction of this world via nuclear weapons then who are these beings of light that have been DEACTIVATING nuclear bombs for over 30 years??? It's not demonic entities deactivating them becuz they are the ones that built them... The illuminati government works for these demonic entities so why would they deactivate a nuclear test wen they control the people in government?