Religious End Time prophecy is actually Reptilian End Game blueprint

Options

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    reptilian aka other worldly entities that control this world thru the illuminati... u better believe they are real.

Research into ancient history, they tell the story. They are in Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Mayan civilization and etc. Who do u think these ppl in ancient religions sacrificed babies and animals to?

the same type of fairy tales people today drinkin grapejuice and eating rice wafers mimicking ritualistic cannibalism for...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if the Bible ? willsl the destruction of this world via nuclear weapons then who are these beings of light that have been DEACTIVATING nuclear bombs for over 30 years??? It's not demonic entities deactivating them becuz they are the ones that built them... The illuminati government works for these demonic entities so why would they deactivate a nuclear test wen they control the people in government?

Ok like i said i misread your post, now if there's Angelic beings deactivated Nuclear Weapons, then that just tell me like Scriptures says YAH knows THE HEARTS OF MEN.

And these people that have the weapons are of Serpent seed and some just sold they soul, they know the very scripture that we have and Know how their demise is going to end.

Now if they know ? aint going to end well with them, then why not take as much people as they can. Lucifer been doing it so it's nothing new.

So what im tryin to say, EVERYTHING IS ON YAH'S TIME, NOT MEN OR THE SERPENT SEED. THAT'S HOW COCKY THE DEVILS ARE, LOOK AT YSERAL Amalek TRYING TO REBUILD THE TEMPLE NOW AND EVERYTHING ELSE, and bring in anti christ

SO YAH MIGHT SEND HIS ANGLES TO DEACTIVATE THOSE WEAPONS UNTIL THE TIME IS AT HAND
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    UFOS SPYING ON OUR NUKES, AIRMEN CLAIM

http://news.discovery.com/space/ufos-spying-on-our-nukes-airmen-claim.html

Glowing red orbs dripping molten metal, giant cigar-shaped objects, and fully illuminated discs are among the descriptions of the unidentified flying objects that have been seen hovering over nuclear weapon sites for the last 65 years.

These seemingly sci-fi tales come from a group of retired airmen who spoke Monday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., recounting their testimonies in front of a group of journalists and alien aficionados.

UFO researcher Robert Hastings said witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired U.S. military personnel points to “an ongoing and sometimes alarming presence at nuclear weapons sites."

“I believe – these gentlemen believe – that this planet is being visited by beings from another world, who, for whatever reason, have taken an interest in the nuclear arms race which began at the end of World War II,” said Hastings, noting that the last incident occurred as recently as 2003.

Seven of these individuals gathered together for the first time Monday to urge the U.S. government to come forward with the facts. Among these men was Airman 1st Class Patrick McDonough.

McDonough was stationed at Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming in 1966 when, according to his signed affidavit, “a UFO came in from due north and stopped directly over the launch facility [of a Minuteman I missile].” The disc-shaped object hovered at an altitude of 300 feet for about 30 seconds before speeding off “at a tremendous speed … [with] no noise or wind.”

He said incident reports were filed but ignored by brass. “It was like the incident had never happened,” he stated.

Talking in the succinct manner you’d expect from life-long military personnel, the airmen looked more like grandfathers than conspiracy theorists.

“This is real. It’s not science fiction. It’s not movie theater stuff,” Capt. Robert Salas told Discovery News.

While most of these encounters were reported as appearing like surveillance, in some instances, the UFOs actively engaged in tampering with missile systems.

Salas served nearly seven years active duty in the U.S. Air Force, including missile control at Montana’s Malstrom Air Force Base in 1967. One night Salas’ team reported strange lights making unusual maneuvers in the sky above the launch sites. At that point, alarms indicated that the missiles under their command had become disabled.

In another incident at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota in 1966, Hastings said, the launch countdowns of several missiles were activated just as a UFO was observed above the site, sending U.S. Air Force officials scrambling to override the command.

But for the airmen, these events are less "War of the Worlds" and more "The Day the Earth Stood Still," the 1950s sci-fi classic in which an alien named Klaatu visits Earth to warn us about our penchant for violence and to refrain from taking our warring ways into space.

“They could have done a lot more damage, permanent damage, to our weapons systems, and they didn’t,” Salas said. “If they wanted to destroy them, with all the powers they seem to have, I think they could have done that job, so I personally don’t think this was a hostile intent.”

Hastings said that he doesn’t think this technology comes from another Earth-based civilization.

“If we or the Russians had that kind of craft since the 1950s, then why are we still spending money on fixed-wing aircraft?” Hastings asked. “The technology involved is far superior.”

His report also lists similar incidents at Soviet sites, including one in 1982 in the Ukraine when launch countdowns were activated for 15 seconds while a disc-shaped UFO hovered above the base, according to declassified KGB documents.

Captain Bruce Fenstermacher was a Minuteman III launch officer, also stationed at Warren Air Force Base, but in 1976, when he heard a call over the radio about a 60-foot UFO shaped like a “fat cigar” hovering above a launch site.

“As a serviceman who followed orders for 20 years, I have reservations about mentioning this incident,” said Fenstermacher. He said reading about testimonials like that of Salas and others helped him finally come forward.

“One of my concerns was that you all think I’m a kook,” he said. “And I’m old enough now that I don’t care anymore.”

From 1947 to 1969, the U.S. Air Force investigated UFOs under Project Blue Book. Of a total of 12,618 sightings reported, 701 remained "unidentified.”

The project concluded, however, that there was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as ‘unidentified’ were extraterrestrial vehicles and that “no UFO reported, investigated and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security.”

So are the aliens watching us or not? Are they friends or foes? To quote Klaatu: “The decision rests with you.”
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Ok like i said i misread your post, now if there's Angelic beings deactivated Nuclear Weapons, then that just tell me like Scriptures says YAH knows THE HEARTS OF MEN.

And these people that have the weapons are of Serpent seed and some just sold they soul, they know the very scripture that we have and Know how their demise is going to end.

Now if they know ? aint going to end well with them, then why not take as much people as they can. Lucifer been doing it so it's nothing new.

So what im tryin to say, EVERYTHING IS ON YAH'S TIME, NOT MEN OR THE SERPENT SEED. THAT'S HOW COCKY THE DEVILS ARE, LOOK IN YSERAL THEY TRYING TO REBUILD THE TEMPLE NOW AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

SO YAH MIGHT SEND HIS ANGLES TO DEACTIVATE THOSE WEAPONS UNTIL THE TIME IS AT HAND

Don't believe that at all that's all for you to believe... Take a look in the Bible and there is no indication of the Bible ? deactivating nukes cuz wen u read scripture it says to destroy the entire world in thermal nuclear destruction... So therefore whoever is deactivating nukes is not your Bible ? .
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ex-Air Force Personnel: UFOs Deactivated Nukes

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/national/main6907702.shtml

(CBS) Whatever the mysterious lights in the sky were, they seemed to have an interest in our nukes.

One of the more out-of-the-ordinary press conferences held in Washington this week consisted of former Air Force personnel testifying to the existence of UFOs and their ability to neutralize American and Russian nuclear missiles.

UFO researcher Robert Hastings of Albuquerque, N.M., who organized the National Press Club briefing, said more than 120 former service members had told him they'd seen unidentified flying objects near nuclear weapon storage and testing grounds.

Star & Stripes quoted former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, who was at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967 when 10 ICMs he was overseeing suddenly became inoperative - at the same time base security informed him of a mysterious red glowing object in the sky.

Robert Jamison, a retired USAF nuclear missile targeting officer, told of several occasions having to go out and "re-start" missiles that had been deactivated, after UFOs were sighted nearby.

Similar sightings at nuclear sites in the former Soviet Union and in Britain were related.

CBS Affiliate KSWT describes "Britain's Roswell," a case of unidentified phenomena in December 1980 incident near two Royal Air Force Bases in Suffolk, England.

Several U.S. Air Force personnel reported seeing a strange metallic object hovering in Rendlesham Forest near RAF Woodbridge, and found three depressions in the ground.

Speaking at Monday's press briefing, retired USAF Col. Charles Halt said that in December 1980, when he was deputy base commander at RAF Bentwaters, strange lights in the forest were investigated by three patrolmen.

Halt said they reported approaching a triangular craft, "approximately three meters on a side, dark metallic in appearance with strange markings. They were observing it for a period of time, and then it very quickly and silently vanished at high speed."

Two nights later, Halt investigated another sighting near the base when he was told by the base commander, "It's back."

Halt found indentations in the ground, broken branches, and low-level background radiation. He and his team also witnessed various lights moving silently in the sky, of one which was "shedding something like molten metal." Another shined a beam of light down towards them.

The incidents were never officially explained.

Several of the ex-servicemembers speaking Monday said when they'd brought their concern of such appearances to superiors, they'd been told it was "top secret" or that it "didn't happen."

Hastings suggested the presence of such phenomena meant that aliens were monitoring our weapons, and perhaps warning us - "a sign to Washington and Moscow that we are playing with fire," as he was quoted in the Telegraph.

Hastings predicted a "paradigm shift" in the mindset of humanity owing to the existence of alien life.

"Traditional institutions such as religions, governments, other social institutions may be threatened by what is coming. That is just the logical consequence of what is about to occur."

The U.S. Air Force ended its 22-year-long "Project Blue Book" investigation of UFO sightings after investigating 12,618 sightings; all but 701 were explained, and the reminder categorized as "unidentified" due to sketchy
    reports, a Pentagon spokesman said in 1997.

"We cannot substantiate the existence of UFOs, and we are not harboring the remains of UFOs," said Pentagon spokesperson Kenneth Bacon in 1997. "I can't be more clear about it than that."
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Don't believe that at all that's all for you to believe... Take a look in the Bible and there is no indication of the Bible ? deactivating nukes cuz wen u read scripture it says to destroy the entire world in thermal nuclear destruction... So therefore whoever is deactivating nukes is not your Bible ? .

YAH IS THE RULER OF ALL!!! HE DO WHAT HE PLEASE'S, MAN WILL NOT FORCE HIS PROPHICIES (SP), it will happen on his time, so if the serpent seeds try to rush things he will do what he please to stop it and let things occur in it's natural order. everything has an order that's Yah's/Universal law.,

So again YAH IS SUPREME. you is a mortal man trying to say what Yah does and dont, DIDNT SCRIPTURE SAYS IN THE END, SECRETS WILL BE MADE KNOWN.

AGAIN SCRIPTURES TEARS YOU UP, just stop it now
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

the bible dont say ? about nukes nor thermo-nuclear destruction. thats an assumption/interpretation believers use trying to make sense of that (likely) drug induced "vision"
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YAH IS THE RULER OF ALL!!! HE DO WHAT HE PLEASE'S, MAN WILL NOT FORCE HIS PROPHICIES (SP), it will happen on his time, so if the serpent seeds try to rush things he will do what he please to stop it and let things occur in it's natural order. everything has an order that's Yah's/Universal law.,

So again YAH IS SUPREME. you is a mortal man trying to say what Yah does and dont, DIDNT SCRIPTURE SAYS IN THE END, SECRETS WILL BE MADE KNOWN.

AGAIN SCRIPTURES TEARS YOU UP, just stop it now

and at the end of the day your belief system is based on a book given to you by the Roman Catholic Church via the Illuminati...
    I will post those scriptures later.

peace
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    and at the end of the day your belief system is based on a book given to you by the Roman Catholic Church via the Illuminati...
    I will post those scriptures later.

peace

my belief system is made up of my heritage which is Hebrew, which is of my ancestors and from our father YAHUWAH in which those scriptures tore your whole logic to shreds.

SHALOM

OH BUT BEFORE YOU GO, POST THE Nag Hammadi that you said have YAHUSHUA talking about our FATHER YAHUWAH.

IM STILL WAITING, WHERE'S THE SCRIPTURES TO THAT AT??
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    the bible dont say ? about nukes nor thermo-nuclear destruction. thats an assumption/interpretation believers use trying to make sense of that (likely) drug induced "vision"

yes and no. doubt if it was drug induced. a lot of the hebrew texts are poetic in original form. they actually rhyme a lot, have punches, nice flow (meter) etc. the fire is an allegorical nod to conflict/friction/social degeneration.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    my belief system is made up of my heritage which is Hebrew, which is of my ancestors and from our father YAHUWAH in which those scriptures tore your whole logic to shreds.

SHALOM

OH BUT BEFORE YOU GO, POST THE Nag Hammadi that you said have YAHUSHUA talking about our FATHER YAHUWAH.

IM STILL WAITING, WHERE'S THE SCRIPTURES TO THAT AT??

here u go... I'm not gon break it down but u can look thru this one below it's jus 1 of the 52 books out of the Nag Hammadi gospels found 1945 in Egypt that are 2,000 years old. U can click the link below for the rest i couldn't fit all the text in this post.

Whats written below is an OVERVIEW of the Apocryphon of John

The Apocryphon of John
    (The Secret Book of John - The Secret Revelation of John)

U can click the link below for the rest i couldn't fit all the text in this post.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html

The Apocryphon of John is commonly referenced by two other names: The Secret Book of John and The Secret Revelation of John, depending upon how the word "Apocryphon" is translated. Their are four surviving Coptic manuscripts of this text: two shorter version found in the Berlin Codex; and Nag Hammadi Codex III, and two longer version, found in Nag Hammadi Codex II and IV. This translation prepared by Dr. Wisse for the Nag Hammadi Library in English uses all four manuscripts to produce a single text.

Separate translations of the short and long version, along with extensive additional resources, are available in the Apocryphon of John Collection of the Gnostic Society Library.

Visit the Apocryphon of John Collection for more information

The teaching of the savior, and the revelation of the mysteries and the things hidden in silence, even these things which he taught John, his disciple.

And it happened one day, when John, the brother of James - who are the sons of Zebedee - had come up to the temple, that a Pharisee named Arimanius approached him and said to him, "Where is your master whom you followed?" And he said to him, "He has gone to the place from which he came." The Pharisee said to him, "With deception did this Nazarene deceive you (pl.), and he filled your ears with lies, and closed your hearts (and) turned you from the traditions of your fathers."

When I, John, heard these things I turned away from the temple to a desert place. And I grieved greatly in my heart, saying, "How then was the savior appointed, and why was he sent into the world by his Father, and who is his Father who sent him, and of what sort is that aeon to which we shall go? For what did he mean when he said to us, 'This aeon to which you will go is of the type of the imperishable aeon, but he did not teach us concerning the latter, of what sort it is."

Straightway, while I was contemplating these things, behold, the heavens opened and the whole creation which is below heaven shone, and the world was shaken. I was afraid, and behold I saw in the light a youth who stood by me. While I looked at him, he became like an old man. And he changed his likeness (again), becoming like a servant. There was not a plurality before me, but there was a likeness with multiple forms in the light, and the likenesses appeared through each other, and the likeness had three forms.

He said to me, "John, John, why do you doubt, or why are you afraid? You are not unfamiliar with this image, are you? - that is, do not be timid! - I am the one who is with you (pl.) always. I am the Father, I am the Mother, I am the Son. I am the undefiled and incorruptible one. Now I have come to teach you what is and what was and what will come to pass, that you may know the things which are not revealed and those which are revealed, and to teach you concerning the unwavering race of the perfect Man. Now, therefore, lift up your face, that you may receive the things that I shall teach you today, and may tell them to your fellow spirits who are from the unwavering race of the perfect Man."

And I asked to know it, and he said to me, "The Monad is a monarchy with nothing above it. It is he who exists as ? and Father of everything, the invisible One who is above everything, who exists as incorruption, which is in the pure light into which no eye can look.

"He is the invisible Spirit, of whom it is not right to think of him as a ? , or something similar. For he is more than a ? , since there is nothing above him, for no one lords it over him. For he does not exist in something inferior to him, since everything exists in him. For it is he who establishes himself. He is eternal, since he does not need anything. For he is total perfection. He did not lack anything, that he might be completed by it; rather he is always completely perfect in light. He is illimitable, since there is no one prior to him to set limits to him. He is unsearchable, since there exists no one prior to him to examine him. He is immeasurable, since there was no one prior to him to measure him. He is invisible, since no one saw him. He is eternal, since he exists eternally. He is ineffable, since no one was able to comprehend him to speak about him. He is unnameable, since there is no one prior to him to give him a name.

"He is immeasurable light, which is pure, holy (and) immaculate. He is ineffable, being perfect in incorruptibility. (He is) not in perfection, nor in blessedness, nor in divinity, but he is far superior. He is not corporeal nor is he incorporeal. He is neither large nor is he small. There is no way to say, 'What is his quantity?' or, 'What is his quality?', for no one can know him. He is not someone among (other) beings, rather he is far superior. Not that he is (simply) superior, but his essence does not partake in the aeons nor in time. For he who partakes in an aeon was prepared beforehand. Time was not apportioned to him, since he does not receive anything from another, for it would be received on loan. For he who precedes someone does not lack, that he may receive from him. For rather, it is the latter that looks expectantly at him in his light.

"For the perfection is majestic. He is pure, immeasurable mind. He is an aeon-giving aeon. He is life-giving life. He is a blessedness-giving blessed one. He is knowledge-giving knowledge. He is goodness-giving goodness. He is mercy and redemption-giving mercy. He is grace-giving grace, not because he possesses it, but because he gives the immeasurable, incomprehensible light.

"How am I to speak with you about him? His aeon is indestructible, at rest and existing in silence, reposing (and) being prior to everything. For he is the head of all the aeons, and it is he who gives them strength in his goodness. For we know not the ineffable things, and we do not understand what is immeasurable, except for him who came forth from him, namely (from) the Father. For it is he who told it to us alone. For it is he who looks at himself in his light which surrounds him, namely the spring of the water of life. And it is he who gives to all the aeons and in every way, (and) who gazes upon his image which he sees in the spring of the Spirit. It is he who puts his desire in his water-light which is in the spring of the pure light-water which surrounds him.

"And his thought performed a deed and she came forth, namely she who had appeared before him in the shine of his light. This is the first power which was before all of them (and) which came forth from his mind, She is the forethought of the All - her light shines like his light - the perfect power which is the image of the invisible, virginal Spirit who is perfect. The first power, the glory of Barbelo, the perfect glory in the aeons, the glory of the revelation, she glorified the virginal Spirit and it was she who praised him, because thanks to him she had come forth. This is the first thought, his image; she became the ? of everything, for it is she who is prior to them all, the Mother-Father, the first man, the holy Spirit, the thrice-male, the thrice-powerful, the thrice-named androgynous one, and the eternal aeon among the invisible ones, and the first to come forth.

"<She> requested from the invisible, virginal Spirit - that is Barbelo - to give her foreknowledge. And the Spirit consented. And when he had consented, the foreknowledge came forth, and it stood by the forethought; it originates from the thought of the invisible, virginal Spirit. It glorified him and his perfect power, Barbelo, for it was for her sake that it had come into being.

"And she requested again to grant her indestructibility, and he consented. When he had consented, indestructibility came forth, and it stood by the thought and the foreknowledge. It glorified the invisible One and Barbelo, the one for whose sake they had come into being.

"And Barbelo requested to grant her eternal life. And the invisible Spirit consented. And when he had consented, eternal life came forth, and they attended and glorified the invisible Spirit and Barbelo, the one for whose sake they had come into being.

"And she requested again to grant her truth. And the invisible Spirit consented. And when he had consented, truth came forth, and they attended and glorified the invisible, excellent Spirit and his Barbelo, the one for whose sake they had come into being.

"This is the pentad of the aeons of the Father, which is the first man, the image of the invisible Spirit; it is the forethought, which Barbelo, and the thought, and the foreknowledge, and the indestructibility, and the eternal life, and the truth. This is the androgynous pentad of the aeons, which is the decad of the aeons, which is the Father.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Serious Question:

Is the whole reptilian thing truly believed by some people? And when we say "reptilian" are really we talking about physical beings?

I'm completely ignorant to all thats been put forth in this thread, but its all dope reading tbh
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Judah7 *falls out of the chair* So this what it takes, well let it be and Halleuyah!!All Praise to the Most High. You is just hard-headed, All that i just read can be read in the Torah it's say's the same thing about YAHUWAH. And i told you that the Tanach is the completion of the puzzle you just have to research, pray and get some understanding and go research and find those other piece's.

I told you YAH IS THE HIGH AND MIGHTY, THE MIGHTY EL there is no one above him or on the same level as him. Did you listen to me, NO, you was cursing me calling me every name under the sun except the child of YAH. Like Brother Young-King said you be scoffin and try to take the glory from YAH.

And you do know the Book of Enoch the Apocrypha and the Tanach is older than The Apocryphon of John. And all those books should be owned and studied and prayed for understanding.

Now tell me what i supposed to get out of what i read that i didnt already know, point something out to me and let's discuss
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Serious Question:

Is the whole reptilian thing truly believed by some people? And when we say "reptilian" are really we talking about physical beings?

I'm completely ignorant to all thats been put forth in this thread, but its all dope reading tbh

All they are the seprent seed, children of the fallen angles and some is direct blood linage to lucifer, some mixed with man and their descendants was Goliath and some are known as Amalek. you can call them Nephilim
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Judah7 *falls out of the chair* So this what it takes, well let it be and Halleuyah!!All Praise to the Most High. You is just hard-headed, All that i just read can be read in the Torah it's say's the same thing about YAHUWAH. And i told you that the Tanach is the completion of the puzzle you just have to research, pray and get some understanding and go research and find those other piece's.

I told you YAH IS THE HIGH AND MIGHTY, THE MIGHTY EL there is no one above him or on the same level as him. Did you listen to me, NO, you was cursing me calling me every name under the sun except the child of YAH. Like Brother Young-King said you be scoffin and try to take the glory from YAH.

And you do know the Book of Enoch the Apocrypha and the Tanach is older than The Apocryphon of John. And all those books should be owned and studied and prayed for understanding.

Now tell me what i supposed to get out of what i read that i didnt already know, point something out to me and let's discuss

lol u didn't read none of the book... well u know wat they say ignorance is bliss!

peace
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Serious Question:

yes it has been believed by some since ancient times. some refer to them as demons and some as reptilian entities.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yes it has been believed by some since ancient times. some refer to them as demons and some as reptilian entities.

if their demons than it would lead me to believe they are in the same category as angels, but when we refer to them as reptilians that are physical beings i think of them more as other planetary entities

which is more correct?
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if their demons than it would lead me to believe they are in the same category as angels, but when we refer to them as reptilians that are physical beings i think of them more as other planetary entities

which is more correct?

yea they are other worldly demonic entities.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol u didn't read none of the book... well u know wat they say ignorance is bliss!

peace

1) I just read the overview and why should i re-read something that i already read Judah-7, this ? might be new to you but it's not new to me. Have you read the book judah-7.

you acting like this is a new discovery, i told your ass that you got a lot of catching up to do.

NOW STOP ? FOOTING AND POST THAT SCRIPTURE FROM NAG HAMMADI THAT YOU SAID YAHUSHUA was talking about the father
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    1) I just read the overview and why should i re-read something that i already read Judah-7, this ? might be new to you but it's not new to me. Have you read the book judah-7.

you acting like this is a new discovery, i told your ass that you got a lot of catching up to do.

NOW STOP ? FOOTING AND POST THAT SCRIPTURE FROM NAG HAMMADI THAT YOU SAID YAHUSHUA was talking about the father

are u slow at reading? i posted the link to u already lol.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Serious Question:

All they are the seprent seed, children of the fallen angles and some is direct blood linage to lucifer, some mixed with man and their descendants was Goliath and some are known as Amalek. you can call them Nephilim

Here's some scriptures about them

Genesis 6 :4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Elohim came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13 :31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.

13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

AND THEY INTERBREED with each other that's how they changed sizes and they are the ones that sit on Moses seat and runs this world today, but take this message from YAHUSHUA to heart.

Matthew 24 :37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Who was corrupting this world during the days of Noah, just like in those days it will be again
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    are u slow at reading? i posted the link to u already lol.

no you is slow with your parnoid ass, i dont need to read it because i read it before, Now you said that you have the exact passage and if you know about what you posting like you have knowledg, then show us/

Need i remind you what you said

i will answer your question but check out those videos i posted in entirety.

Go look up what Yeshua said about the Old Testament ? in the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

and i will post what Yeshua said but I also posted the link for u to check as well in my first post

i will post them but if u want look in my first link the book titled "Secret Gospel of John"

Go see what Yeshua says about the ? of the Old Testament in the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

Now tell me what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    no you is slow with your parnoid ass, i dont need to read it because i read it before, Now you said that you have the exact passage and if you know about what you posting like you have knowledg, then show us/

Need i remind you what you said

i will answer your question but check out those videos i posted in entirety.

Go look up what Yeshua said about the Old Testament ? in the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

and i will post what Yeshua said but I also posted the link for u to check as well in my first post

i will post them but if u want look in my first link the book titled "Secret Gospel of John"

Go see what Yeshua says about the ? of the Old Testament in the Nag Hammadi scriptures.

Now tell me what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHAT U ARE REQUESTING IS LOCATED IN THIS LINK! LMAO CAN U NOT READ?

• waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    WHAT U ARE REQUESTING IS LOCATED IN THIS LINK! LMAO CAN U NOT READ?

I got the link, but i need you to post what you saw. we could be looking at two different things, now stop acting like a coward and post what you saw so we all in THE R& R can debate what you saw.

Now post it, or shut the ? up, because you aint read all these books that you like to post. If i claim something i will post it so we call can see, so post the scripture
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I got the link, but i need you to post what you saw. we could be looking at two different things, now stop acting like a coward and post what you saw so we all in THE R& R can debate what you saw.

Now post it, or shut the ? up, because you aint read all these books that you like to post. If i claim something i will post it so we call can see, so post the scripture

what u requested is located in the link...

peace