p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Saw a ? and didn't bother push play...
  • CitiBoy
    CitiBoy Banned Users Posts: 28
    edited December 2011
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Saw a ? and didn't bother push play...

Saw your name as the last one to post, so i came in to see what your opinion was on the topic of "keeping your man".. lol at me thinkin you were a male poster all this time.. u wouldve prolly played the vid if it was someone of your same sex, understandable.
  • p-tavern
    edited December 2011
    CitiBoy wrote: »
    Saw your name as the last one to post, so i came in to see what your opinion was on the topic of "keeping your man".. lol at me thinkin you were a male poster all this time.. u wouldve prolly played the vid if it was someone of your same sex, understandable.

You gotta be more concise with your jokes. All the rambling in that post detracted from the humor in it.
  • CitiBoy
    edited December 2011
    You gotta be more concise with your jokes. All the rambling in that post detracted from the humor in it.

Duly noted. The 1st sentence was necessary in order for me to deflect a clever rebuttal from you, more than likely asking me why i entered the thread. I agree tho, the 3rd sentence wasnt needed but i was watching the Knicks game and got distracted so i left it as is, i was gonna edit it. Always good to get advice from a "seasoned vet" such as yourself, and even tho you're not a "legend" i'll take it into consideration.

sidenote.. your last post referencing BA's photoshopped proof pic didnt make much sense, the 2nd sentence in particular, you might wanna edit it.. just saying.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The ? B, I came in here thinking there was gonna be a vid of a chick lock jawing. and why the ? does mos def has mod powers in here?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Gargle his ? lol wtf.
  • p-tavern
    edited December 2011
    Duly noted. The 1st sentence was necessary in order for me to deflect a clever rebuttal from you, more than likely asking me why i entered the thread. I agree tho, the 3rd sentence wasnt needed but i was watching the Knicks game and got distracted so i left it as is, i was gonna edit it. Always good to get advice from a "seasoned vet" such as yourself, and even tho you're not a "legend" i'll take it into consideration.

sidenote.. your last post referencing BA's photoshopped proof pic didnt make much sense, the 2nd sentence in particular, you might wanna edit it.. just saying.

I see I put a period instead of the appropriate question mark. I don't see a problem as far as the sentence itself.
  • CitiBoy
    edited December 2011
    I see I put a period instead of the appropriate question mark. I don't see a problem as far as the sentence itself.

smh.. if you were to have properly read the part where i stated, "your last post referencing BA's photoshopped proof pic", then you wouldve never added an irrelevant post to your post count... but to help you out, here is the post in question..
    Yeah, that piece of paper is WAY too stiff.
    No way if would remain perfectly flat if it were upright and being sucked from the center.

^ does the bolded make any kind of sense to you? Yes or No?
  • p-tavern
    edited December 2011
    smh.. if you were to have properly read the part where i stated, "your last post referencing BA's photoshopped proof pic", then you wouldve never added an irrelevant post to your post count... but to help you out, here is the post in question..

I did read it like that, but glanced over the post in question too fast to recognize the error. I then noticed my mistake in the other post and chalked it up to taking the specifics of your designation too seriously. Poor posting all over that thread by me.
    ^ does the bolded make any kind of sense to you? Yes or No?

No, but I also feel its not too hard to figure out that I hit the 'F' key instead of the 'T' key...
  • CitiBoy
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry PT, we all make mistakes, I just figure since you always help me out with my posting, why not return the favor. After all, you're a "seasoned vet" and getting up there in IC age, sometimes you need a young rookie like myself to assist you.. :D
  • p-tavern
    edited December 2011
    A fresh perspective is always welcome. I wouldn't call myself a "seasoned vet," though, I've just been lurking/posting on the IC a good while.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2011