Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »

Not sure how you figure Yaldabaoth was the ? of the old testament, remember the archons?

“The names of glory of those who rule over the seven heavens are these:

Yaldabaoth, called also Saklas and Samael
    Saturn.~~~~~~ Later illustrated in the Greek Saturnalia.
    Feminine name: Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, "week".
    Prophets:[9] Moses, Joshua, Amos, Habakkuk.
    From Hebrew yalda bahut, "Child of Chaos"? The outermost who created the six others, and therefore the chief ruler and Demiurge par excellence. Called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides.

Iao
    Jupiter.
    Feminine name: Lordship.
    Prophets: Samuel, Nathan, Jonah, Micah.
    Perhaps from Yahu, Yahweh, but possibly also from the magic cry iao in the Mysteries.

Sabaoth
    Mars.
    Feminine name: Deity.
    Prophets: Elijah, Joel, Zechariah.
    The Old Testament title ? of Hosts was thought a proper name, hence Jupiter Sabbas (Yahweh Sabaoth).

Astaphanos, or Astaphaios
    Venus.
    Feminine name: Sophia (Wisdom).
    Prophets: Esdras, Zephaniah.
    Astraphaios is beyond doubt the planet Venus, as there are gnostic gems with a female figure and the legend ASTAPHE, which name is also used in magic spells as the name of a goddess.

Adonaios
    The Sun.
    Feminine name: Kingship.
    Prophets: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Daniel.
    From the Hebrew term for "the Lord", used of ? ; Adonis of the Syrians representing the Winter sun in the cosmic tragedy of Tammuz. In the Mandaean system Adonaios represents the Sun.

Elaios, or Ailoaios, or sometimes Ailoein
    Mercury.
    Feminine name: Jealousy.
    Prophets: Tobias, Haggai.
    From Elohim, ? (El).

Horaios
    The Moon.
    Feminine name: Wealth.
    Prophets: Michaiah, Nahum.
    From Jaroah? or "light"? or Horus?

This is the Seven of the week; these are the ones who govern the world.”

Im going to add that truth what brother bambu post that proves that Yaldaboth is not YHWH, even though we already exposed that lie that's push by beenfool aka Judah7 the Pharisee bka dat ? jamal who got ran of the ic.

Now first of all This sethian doctrine and the Nag Hammadi was never apart of the Tanach hebrews been having the tanach and the sethian doctrine was not even apart of the so-called new testament.

NOW LOOK AT WHAT BROTHER BAMBU POST and look at those names, those names are the name of GREEK ? 'S AND GODESS. Now common sense would make you ask why Sophia and other greek ? 's are put in hebrew doctrine when The Tanach in which Brother @Judahxulu you lives in Israel and study and can read ancient Hebrew text that the original Tanach have none of those names and they was never apart of the Tanach.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO Hebrews by The Greek

Around 176 B.C.E., king Antiochus ruled the Greek Kingdom and came up against Israel. Approximately two years later, the king attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the city, burned it down, and took the women and children captive. He also wrote a decree to all of his kingdom that the people should give up their particular practices and be as the Greeks, to be as one people.

The king told the Hebrews to "put a stop to whole burnt offerings and sacrifices and drink offerings at the sanctuary, and to break the Sabbaths and profane the feasts and to build altars and sacred precincts and idol temples and sacrifice hogs and unclean cattle; and to leave their sons uncircumcised and defile themselves with every unclean and profane practice." The king made it known to the Hebrews, if they did not obey the command, they would be put to death. After the Greeks came, the Romans and around 70CE destroyed Jerusalem again. The Romans, too, refused to let the Jews circumcise their boys, observe the Sabbath, and study the laws of the ? of Israel. Here, too, the Roman government said if we were to do the things that we are commanded to do by the ? of Israel, that the Hebrews would be put to death.

I am going to leave this thread before some of the OP's stupidity rubs off on me......

If you get past the opening paragraph of the link you posted you might just learn something
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Now the whole earth had one language and one speech" (Genesis 11:1). What other language has meaning for the names given in the table of nations besides Hebrew? That's why it make sense that the original language was Hebrew. You cited Egypt but Egypt wasn't even around until after Noah sons. :/
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    oh kick rocks waterproof.. the other dude already shut your lying ass down. over their twisting scripture trying to say Paul is a false Apostle.

yeah ok, that was stop and shut down quick, and i will shut you down quick with scripture.

Acts 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a Sabbath day's journey.

1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Kepha, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.

1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Yahushua, and with his brethren.

1:15 And in those days Kepha stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Set-apart Spirit by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Yahushua.

1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Master Yahushua went in and out among us,

1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, YHWH, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Even Mary the Mother of Yahushua was there when YHWH answered Peter and Matthias was chosen as the 12 Apostles, after they all died there was no more Apostles how do i know.....

There will be 12 thrones that the 12 disciples will sit over Israel, Each disciple for each Hebrew 12, Not 13 now do the math... Somebody aint going to be there, lol.... now who's lying...

? , If you say Paul is a false Apostle then you better say Peter is a False Apostle for supporting the writings of Paul, and you better say Jesus is false too cuz he spoke to him in the vision.

U better decipher and read the scripturesagain, PETER NEVER SAID PAUL WAS ONE OF THE APOSTLES and i am about to hit you with this scripture that Yahushua said that will happen to Peter, CAN I GET A HALLEUYAH!!!!

YAHUSHUA SAID PETER WILL FEED THE SHEEPS nobody else now check this out.

John 21:14 This is now the third time that Yahushua shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.

21:15 So when they had dined, Yahushua saith to Simon Kepha, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Rabbi; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Rabbi; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Kepha was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Rabbi, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Yahushua saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

Yall don't listen to the Messiyah, yall look over his words, just running to Paul because the Romans pushed his agenda of sunday worship which is againt YAH.

AGAIN THERE IS 12 APOSTLES, MARY YAHUSHUA MOTHER WAS THERE WHEN YHWH ANSWERED KEPHA and Matthias was picked, there are 12 seat that the apostles will seat on over the 12 tribes not thirteen, YAHUSHUA gave kepha a prophecy on what will happen to him.
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    Shaq face THAT.lol

plus beenwize and I disagree tremendously on the majority of what the bible teaches. but even he have enough send to see that the new testament teach Paul is an apostle. Finger tip claps for making it over that small hurdle lol.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    oh kick rocks waterproof.. the other dude already shut your lying ass down. over their twisting scripture trying to say Paul is a false Apostle.

yeah ok, that was stop and shut down quick, and i will shut you down quick with scripture.

Acts 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a Sabbath day's journey.

1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Kepha, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.

1:14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Yahushua, and with his brethren.

1:15 And in those days Kepha stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Set-apart Spirit by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Yahushua.

1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Master Yahushua went in and out among us,

1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.

1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.

1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, YHWH, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,

1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Even Mary the Mother of Yahushua was there when YHWH answered Peter and Matthias was chosen as the 12 Apostles, after they all died there was no more Apostles how do i know.....

There will be 12 thrones that the 12 disciples will sit over Israel, Each disciple for each Hebrew 12, Not 13 now do the math... Somebody aint going to be there, lol.... now who's lying...

? , If you say Paul is a false Apostle then you better say Peter is a False Apostle for supporting the writings of Paul, and you better say Jesus is false too cuz he spoke to him in the vision.

U better decipher and read the scripturesagain, PETER NEVER SAID PAUL WAS ONE OF THE APOSTLES and i am about to hit you with this scripture that Yahushua said that will happen to Peter, CAN I GET A HALLEUYAH!!!!

YAHUSHUA SAID PETER WILL FEED THE SHEEPS nobody else now check this out.

John 21:14 This is now the third time that Yahushua shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.

21:15 So when they had dined, Yahushua saith to Simon Kepha, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Rabbi; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Rabbi; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Kepha was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Rabbi, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Yahushua saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

Yall don't listen to the Messiyah, yall look over his words, just running to Paul because the Romans pushed his agenda of sunday worship which is againt YAH.

AGAIN THERE IS 12 APOSTLES, MARY YAHUSHUA MOTHER WAS THERE WHEN YHWH ANSWERED KEPHA and Matthias was picked, there are 12 seat that the apostles will seat on over the 12 tribes not thirteen, YAHUSHUA gave kepha a prophecy on what will happen to him.

well, if its your belief that he is a false Apostle, then that's your view. I'm not here to force my views on anyone.
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

Not sure how you figure Yaldabaoth was the ? of the old testament, remember the archons?

“The names of glory of those who rule over the seven heavens are these:

Yaldabaoth, called also Saklas and Samael
    Saturn.~~~~~~ Later illustrated in the Greek Saturnalia.
    Feminine name: Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, "week".
    Prophets:[9] Moses, Joshua, Amos, Habakkuk.
    From Hebrew yalda bahut, "Child of Chaos"? The outermost who created the six others, and therefore the chief ruler and Demiurge par excellence. Called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides.

Iao
    Jupiter.
    Feminine name: Lordship.
    Prophets: Samuel, Nathan, Jonah, Micah.
    Perhaps from Yahu, Yahweh, but possibly also from the magic cry iao in the Mysteries.

Sabaoth
    Mars.
    Feminine name: Deity.
    Prophets: Elijah, Joel, Zechariah.
    The Old Testament title ? of Hosts was thought a proper name, hence Jupiter Sabbas (Yahweh Sabaoth).

Astaphanos, or Astaphaios
    Venus.
    Feminine name: Sophia (Wisdom).
    Prophets: Esdras, Zephaniah.
    Astraphaios is beyond doubt the planet Venus, as there are gnostic gems with a female figure and the legend ASTAPHE, which name is also used in magic spells as the name of a goddess.

Adonaios
    The Sun.
    Feminine name: Kingship.
    Prophets: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Daniel.
    From the Hebrew term for "the Lord", used of ? ; Adonis of the Syrians representing the Winter sun in the cosmic tragedy of Tammuz. In the Mandaean system Adonaios represents the Sun.

Elaios, or Ailoaios, or sometimes Ailoein
    Mercury.
    Feminine name: Jealousy.
    Prophets: Tobias, Haggai.
    From Elohim, ? (El).

Horaios
    The Moon.
    Feminine name: Wealth.
    Prophets: Michaiah, Nahum.
    From Jaroah? or "light"? or Horus?

This is the Seven of the week; these are the ones who govern the world.”

Im going to add that truth what brother bambu post that proves that Yaldaboth is not YHWH, even though we already exposed that lie that's push by beenfool aka Judah7 the Pharisee bka dat ? jamal who got ran of the ic.

Now first of all This sethian doctrine and the Nag Hammadi was never apart of the Tanach hebrews been having the tanach and the sethian doctrine was not even apart of the so-called new testament.

NOW LOOK AT WHAT BROTHER BAMBU POST and look at those names, those names are the name of GREEK ? 'S AND GODESS. Now common sense would make you ask why Sophia and other greek ? 's are put in hebrew doctrine when The Tanach in which Brother @Judahxulu you lives in Israel and study and can read ancient Hebrew text that the original Tanach have none of those names and they was never apart of the Tanach.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO Hebrews by The Greek

Around 176 B.C.E., king Antiochus ruled the Greek Kingdom and came up against Israel. Approximately two years later, the king attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the city, burned it down, and took the women and children captive. He also wrote a decree to all of his kingdom that the people should give up their particular practices and be as the Greeks, to be as one people.

The king told the Hebrews to "put a stop to whole burnt offerings and sacrifices and drink offerings at the sanctuary, and to break the Sabbaths and profane the feasts and to build altars and sacred precincts and idol temples and sacrifice hogs and unclean cattle; and to leave their sons uncircumcised and defile themselves with every unclean and profane practice." The king made it known to the Hebrews, if they did not obey the command, they would be put to death. After the Greeks came, the Romans and around 70CE destroyed Jerusalem again. The Romans, too, refused to let the Jews circumcise their boys, observe the Sabbath, and study the laws of the ? of Israel. Here, too, the Roman government said if we were to do the things that we are commanded to do by the ? of Israel, that the Hebrews would be put to death.

I am going to leave this thread before some of the OP's stupidity rubs off on me......

If you get past the opening paragraph of the link you posted you might just learn something

gave your ass direction where to find the info, none of it is of any type of private interpretation. it's in their gospels for all to see and has been for 2,000 years. now have a nice day ? .
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you;as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16
    Make no mistake waterproof and bambu probably share a more common belief on scripture than beenwize and i do. But i would like to see either one of yall explanation of the above scripture and why Peter by inspiration of the Holy Spirit called Paul a brother AND why he referred to Paul writing as SCRIPTURE if he is a false apistle? Though i won't hold my breath waiting for a logical answer. :)
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Deuteronomy 13

13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other elohim, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for YHWH your Elohim proveth you, to know whether ye love YHWH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul.

13:4 Ye shall walk after YHWH your Elohim, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.:27 And when

13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from YHWH your Elohim, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of ? , to thrust thee out of the way which YHWH thy Elohim commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

If any so-called Prophet, Disciple or Apostle teaches anything that goes against the Commandments then he is a false prophet.

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.

21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things YHWH had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.

21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified YHWH, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.[/b

:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this set-apart place.

21:29 (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.)

21:30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut.

So Paul taught Gentiles against The People aka Hebrews, the Law aka The Torah and this place aka The Temple., James letter in the dead sea scroll called Shaul the wicked priest. The early church fathers and Hebrews knew what Paul was up to.

The Hebrews went to James and told James that Shaul was teaching not of the Torah

GET THIS UNDERSTANDING
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you;as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:15-16
    Make no mistake waterproof and bambu probably share a more common belief on scripture than beenwize and i do. But i would like to see either one of yall explanation of the above scripture and why Peter by inspiration of the Holy Spirit called Paul a brother AND why he referred to Paul writing as SCRIPTURE if he is a false apistle? Though i won't hold my breath waiting for a logical answer. :)
    And why don't u post 2nd Peter 3:17, and read the warning Peter gave to paul, he never called a apostle

21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not. this is a prophecy from Yahushua about Peter, when he will be in his old age and stretch forth his hand to feed Yah sheep a person will grab peter arm and lead him away from Yahushua mission he had for him.
  • bambu
    edited May 2012
    Options
    "Now the whole earth had one language and one speech" (Genesis 11:1). What other language has meaning for the names given in the table of nations besides Hebrew? That's why it make sense that the original language was Hebrew. You cited Egypt but Egypt wasn't even around until after Noah sons. :/

Maybe that's enough for you. However the physical evidence shows otherwise....

c. 2900 BC Sumerian Jemdet Nasr period see Sumerian cuneiform; "proto-literate" period from about 3500 BC (see Kish tablet)
    c. 2700 BC Egyptian tomb of Seth-Peribsen (2nd Dynasty, Umm el-Qa'ab see Egyptian hieroglyphs; "proto-hieroglyphic" inscriptions from about 3300 BC (Naqada III; see Abydos, Egypt, Narmer Palette)
    c. 2400 BC Akkadian Some proper names attested in Sumerian texts at Tell Harmal from about 2800 BC.[4] fragments of the Legend of Etana at Tell Harmal c. 2600 BC.[5]
    c. 2400 BC Eblaite
    c. 2250 BC Elamite Awan dynasty peace treaty with Naram-Sin
    c. 2000 BC Hurrian fragmentary, known only from a few glosses in Hittite texts
    c. 1800 BC Luwian Luwian hieroglyphs
    18th century BC[6] Minoan Linear A inscriptions c. 1625 BC:[6] Minoan archival documents written in Cretan hieroglyphs
    c. 1650 BC Hittite Various cuneiform texts and Palace Chronicles written during the reign of Hattusili I, from the archives at Hattusas see Hittite cuneiform, Hittite texts
    c. 1500 BC Canaanite Proto-Sinaitic alphabet
    c. 1425[7] - 1375 BC[6] Greek Linear B tablet archive from Bronze Age Knossos
    c. 1400 BC Hattic known only from Hittite texts
    c. 1300 BC Ugaritic see Ugaritic alphabet
    c. 1200 BC[8] Old Chinese Oracle bone script and bronze inscriptions
    First millennium BC

With the appearance of alphabetic writing in the Early Iron Age, the number of attested languages increases. With the emergence of the Brahmic family of scripts, languages of India are attested from after about 300 BC.[9]

Phoenician - about 1000 BC
    Aramaic - c. 950 BC
    Hebrew - c. 950 BC: Gezer calendar :/

• bambu
    Options

Brother @waterproof is better able to decipher scriptures than myself....

My main concern is placing them in their proper historical contexts.
  • Rock_Well
    edited May 2012
    Options

c. 2900 BC Sumerian Jemdet Nasr period see Sumerian cuneiform; "proto-literate" period from about 3500 BC (see Kish tablet)
    c. 2700 BC Egyptian tomb of Seth-Peribsen (2nd Dynasty, Umm el-Qa'ab see Egyptian hieroglyphs; "proto-hieroglyphic" inscriptions from about 3300 BC (Naqada III; see Abydos, Egypt, Narmer Palette)
    c. 2400 BC Akkadian Some proper names attested in Sumerian texts at Tell Harmal from about 2800 BC.[4] fragments of the Legend of Etana at Tell Harmal c. 2600 BC.[5]
    c. 2400 BC Eblaite
    18th century BC[6] Minoan Linear A inscriptions c. 1625 BC:[6] Minoan archival documents written in Cretan hieroglyphs
    c. 1650 BC Hittite Various cuneiform texts and Palace Chronicles written during the reign of Hattusili I, from the archives at Hattusas see Hittite cuneiform, Hittite texts
    First millennium BC

With the appearance of alphabetic writing in the Early Iron Age, the number of attested languages increases. With the emergence of the Brahmic family of scripts, languages of India are attested from after about 300 BC.[9]

Aramaic - c. 950 BC

ah, i figured you would bring evidence for the earliest documented language..i won't challenge the accuracy of the list, but it should be noted this list only deal with estimated dates of physical writings that we just so happen to have record of. certainly we don't conclude from this record that men were randomly grunting and speaking giberish to each other prior to the earliest dates given above. or maybe some of us do?

And i'm pretty sure there were plenty Hebrew writings way more ancient than 950 BC - like the law of Moses - that the original writings of have just become lost.
  • bambu
    edited May 2012
    Options

c. 2400 BC Eblaite
    First millennium BC

Aramaic - c. 950 BC

ah, i figured you would bring evidence for the earliest documented language..i won't challenge the accuracy of the list, but it should be noted this list only deal with estimated dates of physical writings that we just so happen to have record of. certainly we don't conclude from this record that men were randomly grunting and speaking giberish to each other prior to the earliest dates given above. or maybe some of us do?

And i'm pretty sure there were plenty Hebrew writings way more ancient than 950 BC - like the law of Moses - that the original writings of have just become lost.

No doubt brother, @solid analysis.... excuse my brashness from earlier. I let some of the debate get to me a little.

The dates on that list are certainly not accurate, but the chronology of the physical evidence also corresponds to the historical record.
  • Rock_Well
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And why don't u post 2nd Peter 3:17, and read the warning Peter gave to paul, he never called a apostle

21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not. this is a prophecy from Yahushua about Peter, when he will be in his old age and stretch forth his hand to feed Yah sheep a person will grab peter arm and lead him away from Yahushua mission he had for him. Now get that understanding

"account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote unto you; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; wherein are some things hard to be understood, which the ignorant and unstedfast wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction." 2 Peter 3:15-16"

observation: "Paul="brother"="beloved";
    'the ignorant"='unstedfast' (unstable)

I understand, Peter is just reassuring his audience, noting brother Paul as witness to what he was saying and also that Paul wrote to them concerning the salvation of the Lord.

"Ye therefore, beloved, knowing these things beforehand, beware lest, being carried away with the error of the wicked, ye fall from your own stedfastness."2 Peter3:17

observation: "beloved"='steadfast' (stability); in contrast with the 'wicked'='ignorant'='unstedfast';

i see no problem here. Putting it all together in context, we can correctly conclude Paul is a "brother", who is "beloved", which is "stedfast". Which would mean that Paul is NOT of the 'wicked'.

Now for as John 21:18. The very next verse John 21:19 says - "Now this he spake, signifying by what manner of death he should glorify ? ."

but it seem you saying the implication of John 21:19 has something to do with Paul leading Peter astray; But Paul didn't lead Peter astray we can see in the above text of 2 Peter that both Peter and Paul agree about Christ...and neither did Paul lead Peter to death. History has it that Peter was crucified by romans i believe.

Peace though i'll just leave yall with that tid bit
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My opinion is that when Paul had the vision he was probably revealed information that had not been disclosed to many of the other Apostles. I think Paul then learned who the ? of this world was and he knew of Yeshua's Father. One of the things Christ told Paul in that vision was to turn ppl from the powers of Satan to ? . He must of realized that someone was trying to keep them in ? to the materialistic and elements of this world. He tried to free ppl from that ? just as Yeshua tried to free which could be why he always kept getting into it with the teachers of the law. He didn't want ppl to be sinners but he didn't want ppl in ? either.

The following article is from William Kingsland auther of the 1800's book "The Gnosis or Ancient Wisdom
    in the Christian Scriptures.." kinda interesting.

http://www.beezone.com/esoteric_christianity.htm

One of the persons who first wrote about Jesus was a man who had been an enemy of the church until he experienced a mystical conversion. Paul saw himself as an apostle (one sent on a mission), perhaps "the" apostle, of Jesus. He believed he had actually experienced Jesus in a mystical encounter during which he was commissioned to spread the "good news"--the gospel of Jesus' teaching--presenting a conception of ? as forgiving, loving, and wise.

Paul was aghast when he learned that Peter and some of the other apostles of Jesus in Jerusalem and other cities were interpreting Jesus's message as an extension of Judaism, using the Hebrew Old Testament as a major scripture.

"Paul is the only one who had any apprehension of the real esoteric significance of the Christ Myth in its cosmic aspects, while at the same time he was obliged to base his teachings principally on the exoteric beliefs of his hearers which centred round the personal Jesus."
    William Kingsland. The Gnosis or Ancient Wisdom in the Christian Scriptures

Paul insisted that a person could become a Christian without submitting to circumcision or other Jewish religious laws and practices. Paul defined Christianity as the experience of re-birth in Jesus, a spiritual awakening of the same nature that he had gone through. Both Jesus and Paul made it clear that Christianity was decidedly not an extension of Judaism.

"Christ himself. . . confirms the Pauline gospel in general and in detail. Did he not break the law again and again in his life and through his teachings? Did he not declare war against the teachers of the law? Did he not call the sinners, while those teachers desired only righteous men as their pupils? Did he not declare the greatest prophet of the Old Testament ? , John the Baptist, to be an uninformed man, one who had taken offense at him? . . .

"When he forbids the placing of a new patch on an old garment and the pouring of new wine into old wineskins, he thereby strictly forbids his people in any way to connect his preaching with that of the Old Testament. . ." 4

The New Testament "was made in its present form largely in order that it might conform with the supposed prophecies in the Jewish Old Testament Scriptures concerning an earthly Messiah, as is well shown in the numerous statements 'that the Scripture might be fulfilled,' or 'according to the Scriptures.'"
    William Kingsland. The Gnosis or Ancient Wisdom
    in the Christian Scriptures
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    John 21:18 that's john talking giving his thoughts, again Yahushua gave Peter a prophecy that he will be mislead from his mission in his older years. Now acts in which I post showed how paul taught against the law. Yall got to know who is writing, know when they quote scripture and know when they give their opinions. That prophecy was for peter and john gave his thoughts
  • Rock_Well
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Rock_Well
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No doubt brother, @solid analysis.... excuse my brashness from earlier. I let some of the debate get to me a little.

The dates on that list are certainly not accurate, but the chronology of the physical evidence also corresponds to the historical record.
    it all good i don't mind; but yea the flames was turnt all the way up in here for a second lol
    John 21:18 that's john talking giving his thoughts, again Yahushua gave Peter a prophecy that he will be mislead from his mission in his older years. Now acts in which I post showed how paul taught against the law. Yall got to know who is writing, know when they quote scripture and know when they give their opinions. That prophecy was for peter and john gave his thoughts
    it seem this one of the areas in which our application of the scriptures don't match, though we reading the same scriptures. John 21:19 says the prophecy is about Peter's death. That doesn't match what you say. And I understand you view Paul as a 'liar' of sorts, but if that is true then we still have a problem with 2 Peter 3:15-16 and the Holy Spirit supporting such 'liar'. Not to mention the others (John, James) who extended fellowship to him. And worse, if Paul writings is NOT scripture, you would have the Holy Spirit lying in 2 Peter3:15-16 by referring to his writings as scripture, but we know ? cannot lie.

The lie comes in when these false teachers speak contrary to the word calling Paul a false apostle. I don't know why yall listen to those men.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Again John 21:19 is John view/opinion on the saying of Yahushua, now ask yourself this question @solidanalysis how do you or the John get death from Yahushua prophecy to Peter.

If that prophecy was about the crucifixion of Peter than Yahushua would of put the events is chronological order like he did with his first statement to peter.

Yahushua prophecy is about the testimony of Peter that will change, his testimony of Yahushua his and the father word, his mission to continuing feeding the sheep with the truth of the law and the son.

Yahushua told Peter that if Peter love him that he would feed his sheep, bearing witness to the truth and lessons of The Law and Yahushua and his ministry. And Yahushua was letting Peter know that in the future when you are older you will outstretch your hands to feed the sheep another will bind you and take you where you do not want to go, meaning somebody will stop him from feeding the sheep as he should. Somebody will lead Peter away from that mission and Yahushua is warning him that, that's where he should not go.

2nd Peter 3:15-16 is prophecy being fulfilled. And the Rauch have nothing to do with it because it was not mention. When the Holy Spirit comes people will make known the holy spirit is present, yall need to really stop that.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Deuteronomy 13

13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other elohim, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for YHWH your Elohim proveth you, to know whether ye love YHWH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul.

13:4 Ye shall walk after YHWH your Elohim, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.:27 And when

13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from YHWH your Elohim, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of ? , to thrust thee out of the way which YHWH thy Elohim commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

If any so-called Prophet, Disciple or Apostle teaches anything that goes against the Commandments then he is a false prophet.

Acts 21:18 And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.

21:19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things YHWH had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.

21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified YHWH, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.[/b

Hebrews knew that Paul was not teaching from the Torah like all The Prophets and Yahushua had done.

:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this set-apart place.

21:29 (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.)

21:30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut.

So Paul taught Gentiles against The People aka Hebrews, the Law aka The Torah and this place aka The Temple., James letter in the dead sea scroll called Shaul the wicked priest. The early church fathers and Hebrews knew what Paul was up to.

The Hebrews went to James and told James that Shaul was teaching not of the Torah

GET THIS UNDERSTANDING
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man yall trying to swallow a camel yet straining at a gnat. Just use the book we talking about...Yeshua says you can tell a tree by its fruits. What are the fruiits of a Pauline doctrine? Of Christianity vis a vis Constantine? Truth is simple brethren.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Another scripture by the brother Paul admitting to being a Pharisee and a Israelite.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

Romans 11:1
    I say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

you ? that's because he was about to be killed by a pharisee and he let them know that he was one of them, lol.... i told you about shaul you stupid ass, the pharisee's that sit in Moses seat was not hebrew according to scripture and Yahushua and when ? about to hit the fan he his true colors showed, he's a roman and a pharisee, scriptures calls hebrews like that scropions

LMBO, this is the biggest laugh I had all day. Obviously you have something in your spirit that's preventing you from accepting the truth. Paul, who wrote half of the New Testament admits to being a pharisee and a Israelite but still waterproof cannot accept the truth.

Are you blinded?

Why would your ? allow a false Apostle to write half of the New Testament? Lol

I am done with you... You are a joke and a waste of time.

Peace :)

? there you go with this false premise ? . Show me where Yahwah allows or disallows people to write what the ? they want. Man has free will ? .

Im a Maritan and a metallurgist. Jesus came to me in a vision and told me to tell you what he said. No what Im saying is opposite to what the people whop taught him said but you should believe me because I seen him in a vision on the side of Martin Luther King Blvd...

? thats how stupid that Pauline doctrine sounds to the studied....

Don't play stupid now.. The KJV or any other similar Bible has been the main book used in African American churches and elsewhere across the world. So my question is, why is Paul allowed to write half of the New Testament if you say he is a false Apostle? Most religious literature that blacks and other people have used throughout the world has included the New Testament and Paul.. Moses heard a voice out of a burning bush so I guess you're saying it's impossible for Paul to hear a voice just because your DOCTRINE does not agree with what he taught.

Are you saying Yeshua was lying to Paul in the scripture below?

Acts 26:14
    And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the ? .

Acts 26:15 "Then I asked, 'Who are you, Lord?' "'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,' the Lord replied.
    ===========================

And if the KJV Bible, New Testament, and Paul are all FALSE as you claim then WHERE IS YOUR ? INSPIRED RELIGIOUS LITERATURE ?? You keep ignoring that question.

Can you read ? ? Paul was allowed to write whatever the ? he wanted to because we have free will. Aint no most religious people use ? ..Fake ass ? using words like "most" with no numbers to back it up. I dont have a doctrine. Pauls writings are illigetimate purely on their own meit, or lack thereof. The new testament is illegitimate. Constantine made that up. Constantine was not ordained by the Creator. Truth is simple. There is no religious literature ? . I read the Tanach and other books. Every individual book has a different author or authors, different motivations, historical periods etc. I take all that into consideration per individual book and actually put in the long hours figuring out. The biggest question is why are you going so hard on the subject but you havent done that and you dont know ? about the original texts in Hebrew or Greek. It amazes me how in your own heart you would even dare form an opinion or much less speak on such matters without thoroughly investigating. It boggles the mind...

So you're saying your all knowing ? ordained 400 year captivity for blacks and foresaw us being indoctrinated in a KJV Bible which you claim to be false. Also which contains what you say is a false Apostle. So now more ppl will be killed for not knowing which book to use. That makes a lot of sense and why I only worship Yeshua Father Abba. So the goal of a Tanach only Israelite is to pray to your ? that you be among the remnants left after everyone else is put to death... I think I'm good going the way of Yeshua, he is the way, the truth, and the life.
    Are you stupid? I keep talking about the original Hebrew scriptures over and over and over again..so why the hell do you keep trying to ask me loaded questions centered around the KJV when its plain as day that I dont consider that translation and compilation authoritative. The prophecies in the Tanakh speak nothing about Israelites being the last people on earth or whatever eird ? you trying to say. Not at all. Thats in your stupid head. The book dont say that ? . No ones going to get killed over the book either ? . Its about right vs wrong. Thats it. All you can do is argue. Prove how what youre saying increases peace in concrete reality and not your ? theories. Then once again I will show you the fruits of my worship. But you will only ignore it and purposely sow confusion over insignifigant details and your misconceptions based on the KJV hoax. Yeshua is an Israelite ? . If you think you are following him dissing Hebrews and the Creator whose name in short form is the first syllable of Yeshuas name then youre three notches below a damn fool. You make no sense at all...

• judahxulu
    Options
    bambu, it's not my opinon.. you can check these sites tho.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm

Bobby Hemmitt breaks it all down at the link below... It's a 13 part series.

http://www.rbgtube.com/play.php?vid=5057

Bobby Hemmit practices witchcraft and bisexuality ? ...
    ascen2012 wrote: »
    The original Christians were esoteric Gnosticism

No they were the Ebionites. And they still identified themselves as Israelites and still worshipped the ? of Israel. Do you dudes really go that weak on the study tip? This is basic ass ? ..

• judahxulu
    Options
    The only reason I posted that video is because you act like you cannot read any referenced materials. And if it is not your interpretation, why do you keep spilling all over this board?

I do not have any questions to be answered, again...you post views that are not yours with no references.

It appears that you should be looking for answers, you support a Christian doctrine, but jumped subjects when brother samurais brought it up.

and that goofball who attempted to refute Acharya's research failed miserably.

If you don't believe any of the New Testament gospels then that's 'your truth.' I could care less what you believe is accurate according to history. And yes, I've already read referenced materials, you should try looking up some yourself if you are seeking information, that's what I do. You found a video that attempts to debunk the New Testament so nothing should be stopping you from conducting other research. But hey Acharya S also teaches that Yahweh was known as Baal and teaches against the Old Testament being accurate to history as well. So much for who you rely on.

And that goofball is not the only one who refuted the atheist Acharya, that was part 1 of his video first of all and many others have refuted her as well.

You are a fool if you think that Acharya has "my truth." I told you I only posted the video because you do not read well.

I am a historian, so any historical inaccuracies surrounding any religion are on my radar.

And I see what you did there..... Attempting to divert the historical heat away from your anointed one. How dare you attack my Hebrew brothers when you uphold a faulty doctrine. We have already had several discussions concerning Hebrew beliefs. Defend your research and beliefs or GTFOHWTBS!!!!

It appears you are only in this thread seeking some attention. If Acharya research is not your version of truth then don't post Acharya research in this thread or present it as a reliable source for someone to trust in. I could care less about her or your views on the historical accuracy of the New Testament or Yeshua. And nobody is in here attacking anyone, but you and others who don't agree with your version of truth. You slithering in here like a snake into an exchange between myself and someone else just to try to gain attention and to start an altercation. I smelled you a million miles away. Lol, I have my own views and they have their own views. This is my thread so I will continue to post my research, I'm not in your thread attempting to force my views on you am I? Now get your wack fake historian ass out of here with your faulty Yeshua/Horus connection doctrines. And once again for the real ? that cannot read, Yaldabaoth being the hebrew ? is not of any private interpretation or research.. THIS HAS BEEN TAUGHT EVER SENSE 2,000 YEARS AGO ACCORDING TO THE EARLY GNOSTIC GOSPELS. Again if you want to know the exact connection then simply do some RESEARCH into how they made the connection. How hard is that?

? please..... you have yet to post evidence of the bolded and underlined, but you keep posting the ? .

You clearly do not understand that the archons correlated to the seven heavens.
    ascen2012 wrote: »
    then you can't read scripture, in the book of acts with the holy spirit giving the apostle peter a sign they found judas replacement, to be a discipline or one Of The 12 disciplesyou have to be taught and walk with yahushua, it's in the book of acts. After the death of the disciples there are no more apostles. In revelation the 12 disciples will have a seat over the 12 tribes, not 13. u do the math

Jesus Christ Himself called Saul/Paul to be His apostle. Paul glorified Jesus Christ from the time he was called by Christ (knocked off the horse and rendered blind) till the time he was martyred for the cause of Jesus Christ. You're preaching another gospel.

No. Paul said that Jesus said that lol. Wheres the logic?
  • Rock_Well
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Again John 21:19 is John view/opinion on the saying of Yahushua, now ask yourself this question @solidanalysis how do you or the John get death from Yahushua prophecy to Peter.

If that prophecy was about the crucifixion of Peter than Yahushua would of put the events is chronological order like he did with his first statement to peter.

Yahushua prophecy is about the testimony of Peter that will change, his testimony of Yahushua his and the father word, his mission to continuing feeding the sheep with the truth of the law and the son.

Yahushua told Peter that if Peter love him that he would feed his sheep, bearing witness to the truth and lessons of The Law and Yahushua and his ministry. And Yahushua was letting Peter know that in the future when you are older you will outstretch your hands to feed the sheep another will bind you and take you where you do not want to go, meaning somebody will stop him from feeding the sheep as he should. Somebody will lead Peter away from that mission and Yahushua is warning him that, that's where he should not go.

2nd Peter 3:15-16 is prophecy being fulfilled. And the Rauch have nothing to do with it because it was not mention. When the Holy Spirit comes people will make known the holy spirit is present, yall need to really stop that.

Nah i know the Spirit isnt directly mention but the reason i say the Spirit is because Peter say he wrote by inspiration...to write by inspiration mean that the words came directly from the SPirit remember Jesus said he would send the comforter to the Apostles which is the Spirit that would guide them into all truth that's how we know we can trust the word they delivered us. Paul claimed to write by inspiration too. So either unless Peter did not write 2 Peter 3:15-16 by inspiration, that would be the Spirit words, though written through Peter.