Raw Denim

Options
Miltown Marauder
Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Fashion Forward
can someone explain to me the benefit of them? I know your suppose to wear them for up to 6 months without washing, but whats the benefit over other denim?

Comments

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Raw denim tends to crease anatomically to your body proportions, which makes it more comfortable over time.
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I just want some good dark denim, NO fading, No distressing, just good premium dark indigo. I want to get APCs but I heard they fit tight/slim?
  • helboy
    helboy Members Posts: 3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The denim jeans is a most popular in the world. This is a branded jeans company. Denim was traditionally colored blue with indigo dye to make blue jeans.Most denim is a washed after being into the article of the clothing in order to make it softer and to eliminate any shrinkage which could cause owner washes.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just want some good dark denim, NO fading, No distressing, just good premium dark indigo. I want to get APCs but I heard they fit tight/slim?

Yeah, ? with the APCs doggy. Trust me. Get a slim fit... not skinny. Do yall have a Barneys in Milwaukee? Just go in and try em on...
  • Miltown Marauder
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey buttah cant do the slim fit, got a athletic build so im gonna cop the Rescues.