Eligh and Amp Live _ Therapy at 3

D.Original
D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Essence
Anybody checkin for this? Dope album IMO. Im not big on Eligh. But im feelin what hes talkin about and Amp Live always comes correct with the beats.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I heard Eligh's album Gray Crow. production was cool but something about eligh i couldnt get into. i dunno if it was his voice or the way he raps. I didnt take a good time to listen to the album tho, itd mostly be while im working and what not. But i keep forgetting to get this album. Amp Live is a fantastic producer and it upsets me that the most recent zion I projects i checked out they were jumping on the hyphy bandwagon. But thanks for reminding me of this ill have to check it out for sure.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Good album. Very solid. Have to say I was disappointed overall with the route that Eligh took with this though, Grey Crow really showed off his skills on the baords as it did with him on the mic. He would have been better on a solo album, IMO. His flow is always super fast on this one, where as I think he's better when he slows it down like on Soul on the Road etc. But can't knock it, very solid release.