What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Africans got the GOAT TV Promo's.

The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
21odob5.gif
i know one yall got the low down on these movies, hook it up.

Replies

• p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    That actually looks more entertaining than the shit Hollywood is putting out.

All those African movies end up on youtube, but I have no idea how long it takes after their normal release.

If you don't get an answer by next weekend, remind me because I got some people coming in from NY who would know.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    p-tavern wrote: »
    That actually looks more entertaining than the shit Hollywood is putting out.

All those African movies end up on youtube, but I have no idea how long it takes after their normal release.

If you don't get an answer by next weekend, remind me because I got some people coming into from NY who would know.

bet. . .
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i know one yall got the low down on these movies, hook it up.

Indian movies>>>>>>African Movies

0_87df9_4290484c_L
    0_89134_1c8e2425_L
    0_86c09_c464765e_L
    boss.gif

Some of them Indian chicks are fine too.
    ice-cream.gif
    edited December 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Indian movies>>>>>>African Movies
    boss.gif

Some of them Indian chicks are fine too.

that shit is ill as fuck yo.
  • kataklysmkataklysm Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Fuck your thread Jamel.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lmao................................
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    that shit is ill as fuck yo.

Here's the trailer
    ice-cream.gif
    edited December 2011
    kataklysm wrote: »
    Fuck your thread Jamel.

something tells me you are a man pretending to be a woman...
    edited December 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Here's the trailer

downloading this shit right now!!!
    edited December 2011
    something tells me you are a man pretending to be a woman...

Good..maybe that will stop you from typing to me in the future.
    edited December 2011
    Good..maybe that will stop you from typing to me in the future.

you wanna know how i know you aren't kat?
    edited December 2011
    you wanna know how i know you aren't kat?

Do tell all knowing Jamel.

I noticed you had tons of opinions in my exposure thread.
    edited December 2011
    Do tell all knowing Jamel.

I noticed you had tons of opinions in my exposure thread.

my opinions werent that bad, were they? no, it was just me saying you had no reason to leave and that the exposure was pretty low key compared to all the things we already knew about you. and oh well your e-persona was destroyed and you can't be who you once were on here. oh well!!! is what i said really that far off base?

you act like i was licking shots, hell, i say the same kinda shit to you even when you was posting, aint like i flipped the script or nothing, and i still didn't call you a bitch.
    now if you want to get angry bout all that then go head, fuck it...
    you act like i said something that was particularly damning... i didn't i just stated my observations and said you had no reason to leave. and compared it to that of how AK acted.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I see some of you niggas don't know about Inspector Kemal.
    edited December 2011
    I can be exactly the same person I was, cause I never lied.

You can find hundreds of self-depreciating comments I've made about myself.

When someone called me skinny or petite I would correct them.

So what you dudes conjured up in your heads based off my avi pics (which are ME) and my stellar personality is your own fault. Didn't mean to crush your dreams.

Really though, does it matter how I look? Are we meeting? Fucking? Anything?

So wouldn't I be doing you guys a favor by posting aethestically pleasing pictures?

I'll wait.
    edited December 2011
    I can be exactly the same person I was, cause I never lied.

You can find hundreds of self-depreciating comments I've made about myself.

When someone called me skinny or petite I would correct them.

So what you dudes conjured up in your heads based off my avi pics (which are ME) and my stellar personality is your own fault. Didn't mean to crush your dreams.

Really though, does it matter how I look? Are we meeting? Fucking? Anything?

So wouldn't I be doing you guys a favor by posting aethestically pleasing pictures?

I'll wait.

you weren't being real tho, and yes you may have said you weren't skinny, but you purposely avoided saying how big you truely were, not that it matters.
    Cause it aint like im gonna fuck ya, but im just saying, you went thru alot of effort to hide the fact that you are that damn big. You stayed with a before pic in your avi, you knew what the fuck you were doing, you aint slick.
    hell if you that mad about it, then get your ass in the gym instead of pretending you do on the internet.
    edited December 2011
    That picture in my avi previously is brand damn new practically, taken within the last month.

You can believe me or not, if it were super old choice would have seen it already.

My weight fluctuates, and I've never hid that from anybody. That picture was taken after the holidays last year and the picture/outfit itself wasn't flattering.

How about you not worry about my weight and gym habits?
    edited December 2011
    That picture in my avi previously is brand damn new practically, taken within the last month.

You can believe me or not, if it were super old choice would have seen it already.

My weight fluctuates, and I've never hid that from anybody. That picture was taken after the holidays last year and the picture/outfit itself wasn't flattering.
    so what was the point of you coming at me like this?
    what is it i said that is any different from the rest of the shit i've said, which also wasn't that damning?

Was it the "kats anger eating while reading this thread" crack?
    edited December 2011

so what was the point of you coming at me like this?
    what is it i said that is any different from the rest of the shit i've said, which also wasn't that damning?

Was it the "kats anger eating while reading this thread" crack?

Like I said, you're taking it way too personally.

I had to have an opening post and your thread was here. I don't have a secret vendetta against you..just chillax.
    edited December 2011
    ]

Like I said, you're taking it way too personally.

I had to have an opening post and your thread was here. I don't have a secret vendetta against you..just chillax.

well you feel better now, chunk?

wow i fucked that quote up, sorry bout that...

and i may be an asshole, but im fair with it.
    edited December 2011
    Oh you finally stop looking like you got stung by a million bees and now you wanna call me chunk? smh...formally fat people are the worst.
    edited December 2011
    Oh you finally stop looking like you got stung by a million bees and now you wanna call me chunk? smh...formally fat people are the worst.

HEY! I got fat due to injury!!!

yeah, chunk was a bit of a low blow...
    my bad.
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    This kat alias, whether real or not, is wack as fuck and ruining a good thread.