Concrete Proof That Secret Societies Exist

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
And I aint talkin the nuts who perpetrate it, I mean the real secret societies. Use whatever you like, just prove to me they exist

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If something were that easy to prove, it wouldn't be very secret.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You know what's funny, all the people yelling that Illuminati stuff don't even understand the true origins and meaning of it. That's if you are going by the real theories, someone how these fools have turned it into this devil worshipping cult who control the music industry. The "real" Illuminati stuff ties into the bible and religion in general, It essentially says the Illuminati were the people who were created by aliens in Atlantis, the humans rebelled against them (the story of adam and eve is a allegory and symbolism for that). Then these people created Atlantis and had powers (abused their powers and destroyed Atlantis by a flood, which is spoken about in the bible). Those people took the sacred knowledge with them when they migrated from Atlantis to Egypt, Central America, and other parts around the world, and built pyramids with the sacred knowledge they possessed. That's essentially the "real" story of the Illuminati and it goes into more detail. Illuminati actually means those who possess knowledge about the universe.

Alot of this stuff ties into the bible and religious texts, Solomons tomb is about sacred knowledge too.
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If something were that easy to prove, it wouldn't be very secret.

Cant be much of a secret if mostly everyone is screaming ILLUMINATI THIS!! MASON THAT!!! Somebody ratted their secret club out. Its already in the air, so I want to see proof
  • kingjust627
    kingjust627 Members Posts: 47
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What are you LOOKING for? The societies are known to exists but it's traditions and trades are the secrets that people want to know. Ask any mason, shriner, etc. The societies are labled "secret" because of the teachings they have within the organization is not freely distributed. Your question seems now a little false in presumption, but you get the point. No way to find out unless you join.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You know what's funny, all the people yelling that Illuminati stuff don't even understand the true origins and meaning of it. That's if you are going by the real theories, someone how these fools have turned it into this devil worshipping cult who control the music industry. The "real" Illuminati stuff ties into the bible and religion in general, It essentially says the Illuminati were the people who were created by aliens in Atlantis, the humans rebelled against them (the story of adam and eve is a allegory and symbolism for that). Then these people created Atlantis and had powers (abused their powers and destroyed Atlantis by a flood, which is spoken about in the bible). Those people took the sacred knowledge with them when they migrated from Atlantis to Egypt, Central America, and other parts around the world, and built pyramids with the sacred knowledge they possessed. That's essentially the "real" story of the Illuminati and it goes into more detail. Illuminati actually means those who possess knowledge about the universe.

Alot of this stuff ties into the bible and religious texts, Solomons tomb is about sacred knowledge too.

i think you dont understand it yaself..
    the real illuminatis were scientists.. they were considered devil worshippers by christians because they knew the world wasnt created in 6 days.. hence would cause alot of drama and make the believers to non-believers quickly.. and religion would be in shambles.. it didnt happen that way and they were basically forced to hide..
    Templar Knights found out the truth and most of them were killed.. Those who escaped became masons and started this country several years later.. What you wanna believe is your call... if they are aliens, devil worship, etc.. to each his own..

whenever you hear some artists talk about selling their soul to the devil.. their selling their soul to the white man.. selling the rights to the A&R.. that is all..

According to the snitches..
    The natives.. the ape-like humans seen a white buffalo one day that seemed to be an omen.. They followed it until they reached a shore point and the buffalo transformed into a beautiful angel.. The angel told them, make boats and go to that island called Zion.. but whatever you do.. dont even visit the island in front of you.. for it is evil, doing so.. i will destroy all with a flood and start life over. That island was Atlantis. Strange lights were seen at night all the times, one night the daughters of the natives picked up.. and visited Atlantis. They seen huge reptilian beings, a city so advanced beyond belief.. they had sex with them and had babies.. You had your blue eyed blonde haired creation. then came the 13 bloodlines and the 4 divisions.. the farmer, architect, the teacher/healer, and the ruler.. yada yada yada..
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the real illuminatis were scientists.. they were considered devil worshippers by christians because they knew the world wasnt created in 6 days.. hence would cause alot of drama and make the believers to non-believers quickly.. and religion would be in shambles.. it didnt happen that way and they were basically forced to hide..
    Templar Knights found out the truth and most of them were killed.. Those who escaped became masons and started this country several years later.. What you wanna believe is your call... if they are aliens, devil worship, etc.. to each his own..

whenever you hear some artists talk about selling their soul to the devil.. their selling their soul to the white man.. selling the rights to the A&R.. that is all..

The natives.. the ape-like humans seen a white buffalo one day that seemed to be an omen.. They followed it until they reached a shore point and the buffalo transformed into a beautiful angel.. The angel told them, make boats and go to that island called Zion.. but whatever you do.. dont even visit the island in front of you.. for it is evil, doing so.. i will destroy all with a flood and start life over. That island was Atlantis. Strange lights were seen at night all the times, one night the daughters of the natives picked up.. and visited Atlantis. They seen huge reptilian beings, a city so advanced beyond belief.. they had sex with them and had babies.. You had your blue eyed blonde haired creation. then came the 13 bloodlines and the 4 divisions.. the farmer, architect, the teacher/healer, and the ruler.. yada yada yada..

Well it's essentially the same story origin wise, reptilians create men, Atlantis, sacred knowledge blah blah blah. Thousand years later those 13 families, are the royal family,rockerfeller,etc. Of course there are slight differences in the stories. I don't believe in none of the devil worshipping nonsense!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *Dead* at yall back n forth...Yall sound dumb as a box of rocks right now Hahahaha Im weak

Just proves that as the older we get, we get set in our ways...and people will pretty much believe whatever Bull ? they want, as long as you have a somewhat story and somewhat confidence in the Bull ? they are essentially saying.

SMH @ the level of certainty yall have have in something that you could not possibly know a got damn thing about.

SMH/LMAO/WTF @ the title itself essentially closing your own thread.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Cant be much of a secret if mostly everyone is screaming ILLUMINATI THIS!! MASON THAT!!! Somebody ratted their secret club out. Its already in the air, so I want to see proof

Yeah but I think they're piecing it together from clues.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

tell me more about this story my ? .
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited June 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *Dead* at yall back n forth...Yall sound dumb as a box of rocks right now Hahahaha Im weak

Just proves that as the older we get, we get set in our ways...and people will pretty much believe whatever Bull ? they want, as long as you have a somewhat story and somewhat confidence in the Bull ? they are essentially saying.

SMH @ the level of certainty yall have have in something that you could not possibly know a got damn thing about.

SMH/LMAO/WTF @ the title itself essentially closing your own thread.

just like religion ? yall praise a man.. with no evidence that he is the creator.. just hand me downs from generation to generation.. like i said b4, people fear the unknown.. they rather look away then see the truth..

this on the other hand.. evidence exists.. search the forums "illuminati organizational structure" ... has everything you need to know about their existance today and before, dude even got locations, timelines, and other ? .. i tried putting up a link but the stupid mod not letting me..
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just like religion ? yall praise a man.. with no evidence that he is the creator.. just hand me downs from generation to generation.. like i said b4, people fear the unknown.. they rather look away then see the truth..

this on the other hand.. evidence exists.. search the forums "illuminati organizational structure" ... has everything you need to know about their existance today and before, dude even got locations, timelines, and other ? .. i tried putting up a link but the stupid mod not letting me..

why even pay that guy any attentiion. just ignore him, i see him talkin but he aint sayin nothing
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    why even pay that guy any attentiion. just ignore him, i see him talkin but he aint sayin nothing

dispute what I wrote in the thread TX. back in the days we was cool but in true fake ? fashion u switch up.
  • TX_Made713
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dispute what I wrote in the thread TX. back in the days we was cool but in true fake ? fashion u switch up.

i wasnt speaking about you
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options

Exactly, where people started getting all this Illuminati are devil worshipping ? stuff as is the Church. The church wanted to protect their secret and not allow scientist to expierements because they claimed it to be gods work. The templars were brainwashed by the catholics to go to war for them, they found whatever they found under solomons temple, said ? the church for some reason, and we're massively slaughtered to keep the secret safe. The templars were originally the Masons. Once it all popped off and the Templars began to get associated with illuminati and people thought of the devil they went mason full time. The masons who managed to leave and escape persecution came to america and started a country with freedom of what to worship. Eventually people caught on again and what do you see? The same recurring theme of labeling them devil worshippers.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There actually is no empirical evidence that the orignal Knights Templar are connected to masonry today. Only speculations and theories.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sure there are secret societies. duh