Those cryptic 1/2/12 promos has to be for none other than...

Options
2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dunno if it is or isn't the real video, if it is, it's Jericho but the text and count down don't match up w ? . I suppose fan made, but good nonetheless. I do think it's Jericho now though, due to his denials and talk of Punk vs Jericho at WM.

They better do somethig good w him though.

Also, they've been talking about moving Punk to SD, because he doesn't "bring in ratings", so SD wouldn't be affected by him.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I dunno if it is or isn't the real video, if it is, it's Jericho but the text and count down don't match up w ? . I suppose fan made, but good nonetheless. I do think it's Jericho now though, due to his denials and talk of Punk vs Jericho at WM.

They better do somethig good w him though.

Also, they've been talking about moving Punk to SD, because he doesn't "bring in ratings", so SD wouldn't be affected by him.

But you know why that's ? though. Did WWE blame HHH or Brock Lesnar when they were the top stars and ratings went down from 4.5-5.0 regularly to 3.5-.3.8? No, they kept the belt on HHH like it wasnt nothing. Even when Booker T was coming up, and RVD, they did the same ? .

Cena is supposed to be this HUGE draw but he doesnt bring in ratings like that. WWE RAW during the summer BEFORE Punk got his push was doing 2.9-3.1 and you know who was champion? Cena. Hell they had Austin on TWO straight episodes and that ? only got them like a 3.3-3.4.

I mean, ratings have been on a downward spiral IMO, but the crowds have been a little hotter recently, the merch sales are doing pretty damn well(especially for Punk) and if WWE takes the belt off him cause of down ratings through the last month, they should shoot themselves. Vince gotta look at the big picture. It's a transition period right now. Moving Cena out as the main face and putting some new blood in. The ratings will pick up around the Royal Rumble.

If they do Jericho vs Punk as the WWE Title feud, that's money right there. Punk been carrying the company promo and match wise IMO since June. I think a lot of cats is waiting for the RTWM with Rock and Cena, which is sad cause ? missing out on a good time in WWE. The people who the crowd actually WANT to see is getting some shine right now. They still got Cena on the show for the kids, ? , and corny ass ? . Kane came back with the mask, ? still aint tune back in. Cant put it on Punk for real, he's doing his job. It's the product as a whole. I know a lot of cats who dont watch CAUSE Cena is on there. A lot of people think the rest of the show sucks and likes only Punk and Ryder's moments. A lot of ? only watch when Rock comes back(casuals). The ? fans watch faithfully and tweet about WWE all day(I see this ? on my TL every Monday night).

Jericho vs Punk will be a classic. I hope it's Jericho that they show tonight cause if it's anyone else, ratings will damn sure go down even more LOL
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    year = 2012
    2 = day
    january = month
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If it is Jericho (highly likely it is) is he gonna have control of his own say so? I heard that's one of the things he wanted, otherwise he wouldn't come back. Right now WWE's rosters are thin, so I would assume w no other choices, they'd let Jericho do what he wants (sorta like Punk) but within a certain line.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    at this point in his career i think Vince is going to let him do him like he lets the vets do, WWE is at a point were its stale and has seen that what punk is doing is what fans want.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited December 2011
    Options
    when taker suppose to come back
  • VIBE
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    when taker suppose to come back

Supposedly not until AFTER WM, I hear May/June.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The big tip off is "The best in the world at what I do" constantly being said, only person I know that said that was Jericho when he had the title and was a bad guy