Comments

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I thought Colombiana was solid. *shrugs*
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    They were making a JLA movie, and scrapped it to make The Green Lantern.

The Flash is being made
    Black Panther would be dope
    Luke Cage also
    Spawn reboot yea
    I think Ant Man gets a movie too (I read it somewhere)

they scrapped jla for that wack ass green lantern movie? that was smart. but yeah if they do it right the flash would be awesome
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    DeadPool is dumb overrated on this board, that 4th Wall, and all that comedy for someone so savagely is corny, leave the funny ? in Marvel to Iron Man the rest of them dudes need to be on some G ? ...? banter...

Anyways, I am excited about Avengers

Does anyone know if X-Men or Spidey will ever return to Marvel? I need Wolvie to show up in an Avenger's movie and Spidey too...'

A Wolverine Hulk encounter would be sooo dope?

Also are anymore Hulk movies being made?

Black Panther needs to be done.

I would really like to see some crossover DC Marvel ish

also maybe a Superman vs Captain Marvel or Icon type joint bc there really isn't a villian in Supes world that can ? with him. He needs to fight a hero
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    they scrapped jla for that wack ass green lantern movie? that was smart. but yeah if they do it right the flash would be awesome

Word, well you can also attribute the scrapping of the JLA to "The Dark Knight Rises"

They were saying that Nolan wasn't going to do another Batman movie tho. This was after The Dark Knight made a billion, and Batman Begins made over 370 million. He was not happy with what they were going to do with batman in the JLA movie, and Christian Bale turned it down (and whoever they had as Superman also said no) then they scrapped it. Remember Common was going to be the Green Lantern after Tyrese,The Game had also read for the part? Since Nolan was not signed on for a third Batman movie they had to think about how Batman was a money making franchise, and JLA (with a new Batman,and Superman) was a gamble. So here we have The Green Lantern. Since the JLA budget was there they went, and made a Green Lantern movie with it. Funny thing is the JLA movie was going to be focused on Wonder Woman,The Flash,The Green Lantern. Superman was going to be killed by Batman, and Batman was going to be kicked out of the JLA. LMMFAO. I am not making this up either bro.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    DeadPool is dumb overrated on this board, that 4th Wall, and all that comedy for someone so savagely is corny, leave the funny ? in Marvel to Iron Man the rest of them dudes need to be on some G ? ...? banter...

Anyways, I am excited about Avengers

Does anyone know if X-Men or Spidey will ever return to Marvel? I need Wolvie to show up in an Avenger's movie and Spidey too...'

A Wolverine Hulk encounter would be sooo dope?

Also are anymore Hulk movies being made?

Black Panther needs to be done.

I would really like to see some crossover DC Marvel ish

also maybe a Superman vs Captain Marvel or Icon type joint bc there really isn't a villian in Supes world that can ? with him. He needs to fight a hero

I will not touch the villain in Superman world because he loses to a couple of them.

You think Fox is going to sell X-Men back to Marvel? Sony will sell Spiderman back to Marvel? Marvel wanted the rights back, and they both told them hell ? no. Marvel even tried to get the rights to the Fantastic Four, and they told them hell ? no. Marvel would make them better with their studio now, but you know money ruins, and runs everything tho.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    we cant get a black panther film but a damn ghost rider 2 is already finished...

anyway
    black adam would be dope with dwayne the rock johnson as teth
    black panter
    cloack and dagger
    wolverine (done right)
    wonderwoman done frank miller style would be dope
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I'd like to see "Captain Caveman"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Yeah CS CS...But that's why i'm not excited about any comic book film except DKR...They're all gonna be exactly the same...Overly long background stories, characters that aren't developed...Weak dialogue...Just cash-ins...Captain America could have been the GOAT...

I don't really get this point. You don't like the background stories where the characters are developed, but then you complain about the lack of character development. That doesn't make sense. I thought Captain America was pretty good and honestly of all the Marvel movies, that was the one I didn't even want to see.

The Avengers movie looks like it could be good. That said, with all the effort they've put into building it up, there will be some high expectations.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The fact that Nicolas Cage is even returning to do a sequel for that Ghost Rider ? is embarassing.

Oh how my heroes have fallen
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I don't really get this point. You don't like the background stories where the characters are developed, but then you complain about the lack of character development. That doesn't make sense. I thought Captain America was pretty good and honestly of all the Marvel movies, that was the one I didn't even want to see.

The Avengers movie looks like it could be good. That said, with all the effort they've put into building it up, there will be some high expectations.

Background story and character development aren't the same thang...These comic book films spend half the time lettin' you know who and how the hero is, but then little time developin the character around the story and its villains because they've already use up a lotta time...EG...In Cap America...40/50 before he's Cap, then he meets Red Skull once before they beef at the end...They're supposed to be te best of enemies...no development with those two...

And in Spiderman 3...Venom should be the anti-Spidey...tormentin' Parker as well as brutalising Spidey...But they made him just some goon who SPidey has a lil trouble fightin'...

Don't even get me started on Ghost Rider...

I'd say the films that have indepth character analysis are the sequels..And First Class...good film

I think a lotta these comic movies are good for what they are, but they aren't good films...There is good action (mostly) but as far as what makes a good movie goes, most of them are slackin'...Except for a few...DK, Spidey 2, Watchmen, First Class...