Illuminati/Reptillian Humanoids

Options
13»

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "I was just wondering how do you guys feel about all this "Illuminati" ? ? It's like all of the sudden everyone is an "Illuminati" detective,"

"To me its another substitute for a deity. Look at all the qualities of the the secret societies roaming the conspiracy world. They control society, nobody knows exactly how they do it, its unclear exactly who THEY are specifically, and Nothing happens without their approval. Its another way people find a way to explain why they aint got s***! Heaven forbid they have to start blaming themselves"

what do u mean? its a fact that the illuminatii are a group of white demons manipulating society from behind the scenes.

there time will soon come to an end tho. and one reason why certain ppl don't have things is becuz they are unaware of the conspiracy that the system was designed to keep them from having ? by these demons.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "America land of the free, then came Tv." They do all in their power to keep their evil deeds secret, hence the word secret. Tv=Tel e vision, replace e with a and it says Tel a vision. They have used televsion since day one to hypnotise the world into sleep regarding them and thier agenda, their number one agenda and the most important one is to create a new world secular order, a new world order without religion except their own 'new age religion'.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    what do u mean? its a fact that the illuminatii are a group of white demons manipulating society from behind the scenes.

there time will soon come to an end tho. and one reason why certain ppl don't have things is becuz they are unaware of the conspiracy that the system was designed to keep them from having ? by these demons.

lol I honestly can't tell if you're seruous or not
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol I honestly can't tell if you're seruous or not

Lol and your mind games don't work here buddy. You know they are real but u want to downplay it and act as if it don't exist.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    "America land of the free, then came Tv." They do all in their power to keep their evil deeds secret, hence the word secret. Tv=Tel e vision, replace e with a and it says Tel a vision. They have used televsion since day one to hypnotise the world into sleep regarding them and thier agenda, their number one agenda and the most important one is to create a new world secular order, a new world order without religion except their own 'new age religion'.

On top of that I believe they are pushing the ? agenda to control population...also ? on marirage to destroy families, and mastering sex changes to destroy the opportunity of baby

I also think they are pushing interracial babies to make the perfect colored person...from which they will begin ? on all other races MASSIVELY
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    On top of that I believe they are pushing the ? agenda to control population...also ? on marirage to destroy families, and mastering sex changes to destroy the opportunity of baby

I also think they are pushing interracial babies to make the perfect colored person...from which they will begin ? on all other races MASSIVELY

Well said.
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options

very tru they also use internet to trap us all,
    in t(h)e net (add a h and miss out an r)
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well said.

see you dont have proof for any of this and you dont know who the ? roger morneau is, you will believe anything thats in youtube conspiracy videos simpleton craccer
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    which irony?
    the irony of people who refuse to give a straight answer to a question talking about anyone else "not being interested in truth." people lacking the ability to engage in self-examination often behave this way.
    -and about your other replays and future one's regarding this thread and ww3 thread.
    this would be, in other words, replies that you were unable to or unwilling to respond to?
    If you replay to this post writing truth, why should we belive you.
    well, as you have demonstrated, you will not believe things that inconveniently go against what you want them to. a good example of this is your complaint about non-response, my point-by-point recounting of the actual responses, and your non-acknowledgement of being caught in the lie.
    You aint even a rapper, why should we take your view serious?.
    if someone being a rapper is the standard you have for someone being taken seriously, you should remember they're in the entertainment industry and realize the problem with your logic.
    About you, you will only, maybe consider it a fact if a scientist, a president, FN leader, CNN/FOX journalist has said it. But yet, you wan't us to consider your words as true.
    of course, the former is not substantiated by anything more than it being what you choose to believe. also, i gather you're yet another of these Russian poster types, right?
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    see you dont have proof for any of this and you dont know who the ? roger morneau is, you will believe anything thats in youtube conspiracy videos simpleton craccer

i could call you names too but will not. i will say prove me wrong with facts.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    the irony of people who refuse to give a straight answer to a question talking about anyone else "not being interested in truth." people lacking the ability to engage in self-examination often behave this way.

this would be, in other words, replies that you were unable to or unwilling to respond to?

well, as you have demonstrated, you will not believe things that inconveniently go against what you want them to. a good example of this is your complaint about non-response, my point-by-point recounting of the actual responses, and your non-acknowledgement of being caught in the lie.

if someone being a rapper is the standard you have for someone being taken seriously, you should remember they're in the entertainment industry and realize the problem with your logic.

of course, the former is not substantiated by anything more than it being what you choose to believe. also, i gather you're yet another of these Russian poster types, right?

Don't just take parts from my post, quote the whole post. i get the assusmption you take parts out that suits you and then replay. You take my post out of the contect which i wrote.
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Don't just take parts from my post, quote the whole post. i get the assusmption you take parts out that suits you and then replay.
    i go point by point to be clear as to what i refer to. on the other hand, i get the assumption that you complain about this to dodge responding to what the post says... and by "assumption," i suppose i actually mean "demonstrated fact."
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I have come to understand that no matter where you are or what you are doing in your life you seek/find a means to simplify the complexities that trouble you. That is the basis of science. Science gets to be applied to anything. You throw in some mixed emotional context and you have the human race managing things as they see fit. Do I believe in the "Elite". Yes!
    You don't waste power you wield it.
    What I tend to ask myself is what would I do if were a so called "manager of worldly things"
    I'd most likely be doing some of the same things.

The world could probably use a drop off in human population?
    There will always be War, and there should always be a study of defense?
    Thanks to computers, the means of studing us has become finely itemized? If I had access to this information I would you this to my benefit?
    Money needs to be controlled and it needs to be stretched and thinned as a means of understanding the dexterity of its usage and power?

Do you use condoms
    Do you know how to fight, do you sometimes size people up and or employ aggression when it suits the need.
    If you are on this site you must use computers to sift through things for information
    Do you manager your money and sometimes splurge on things you shouldn't only to reassess and change your spending

I think that we are smaller versions of something bigger and vice versa.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i could call you names too but will not. i will say prove me wrong with facts.

you said satan is real and that the elite has contact with him so you should prove that when u state these bold claims, also explain who roger morneau is and why anybody should believe his stories?
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    you said satan is real and that the elite has contact with him so you should prove that when u state these bold claims, also explain who roger morneau is and why anybody should believe his stories?

Ok if you aint satisfied with Roger, check out John Todd. And 4 billion people know this just by reading the Bible, Torah and Quran. 4 BILLION! (4 billion vs. you and media/tv producers, owners!)
    And remember that Tv lies. Remember every mainstream journalist didn't bother to check out Bush's claims about Iraq having WMD's.
    And that's evil by them-
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i go point by point to be clear as to what i refer to. on the other hand, i get the assumption that you complain about this to dodge responding to what the post says... and by "assumption," i suppose i actually mean "demonstrated fact."
    Examble i did not say just you aint a rapper, i said you aint a scientist, journalist, a writer either. Why should we take your words over Guardian UK newspaper?!
    But you only quoted rapper part.
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »
    I have come to understand that no matter where you are or what you are doing in your life you seek/find a means to simplify the complexities that trouble you. That is the basis of science. Science gets to be applied to anything. You throw in some mixed emotional context and you have the human race managing things as they see fit. Do I believe in the "Elite". Yes!
    You don't waste power you wield it.
    What I tend to ask myself is what would I do if were a so called "manager of worldly things"
    I'd most likely be doing some of the same things.

The world could probably use a drop off in human population?
    There will always be War, and there should always be a study of defense?
    Thanks to computers, the means of studing us has become finely itemized? If I had access to this information I would you this to my benefit?
    Money needs to be controlled and it needs to be stretched and thinned as a means of understanding the dexterity of its usage and power?

Do you use condoms
    Do you know how to fight, do you sometimes size people up and or employ aggression when it suits the need.
    If you are on this site you must use computers to sift through things for information
    Do you manager your money and sometimes splurge on things you shouldn't only to reassess and change your spending

I think that we are smaller versions of something bigger and vice versa.
    you know its funny what you say about us being smaller version of something bigger
    its like that michael jackson song...man in the mirrror "be the change you want to see"

ppl are marching because the 1% have all the wealth but we gave em that wealth by buying things we don't need like ipods tvs amarni jeans etc
    life wouldn't be so expensive if we didn't lead expensive life styles ppl survive on much less than us
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Examble i did not say just you aint a rapper, i said you aint a scientist, journalist, a writer either.
    let's look at the response again: "if someone being a rapper is the standard you have for someone being taken seriously, you should remember they're in the entertainment industry and realize the problem with your logic."

see how that wouldn't apply to some of the others? and, of course, there's the irony in you complaining about this while never responding to any of my posts in full.
    Why should we take your words over Guardian UK newspaper?!
    why would you hold the Guardian up as your standard when in other threads you're critical of all Western media as propaganda? but this is what i have been saying about your sourcing issues...
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    let's look at the response again: "if someone being a rapper is the standard you have for someone being taken seriously, you should remember they're in the entertainment industry and realize the problem with your logic."

see how that wouldn't apply to some of the others? and, of course, there's the irony in you complaining about this while never responding to any of my posts in full.

why would you hold the Guardian up as your standard when in other threads you're critical of all Western media as propaganda? but this is what i have been saying about your sourcing issues...

Again, you attacking me. Who are you? One man, if you don't wan't to see truth, fine go in another thread, but don't come in here and attack us others. Cause who are you? One man, and we 10 men in this thread. We leave our arguing be and you go in other threads and read and mind yours, i'll be here and mind this thread.
  • janklow
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Again, you attacking me.
    ...says the guy who's made numerous negative statements about me. so this is supposed to be a one-sided thing, i guess?
    Who are you? One man, if you don't wan't to see truth, fine go in another thread, but don't come in here and attack us others.
    my original post was a response to your quibbling with Wikipedia as a source AS you used it as a source. if you don't want comments on your posts, don't post them on a public forum.
    Cause who are you? One man, and we 10 men in this thread.
    still not sure what the ? this is supposed to mean
    We leave our arguing be and you go in other threads and read and mind yours, i'll be here and mind this thread.

tell you what: i'll continue to read all the SL/R&R threads and post in them as i see fit. you post if you think you can handle someone responding to it.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Pike.jpg
    Albert Pike

Pike’s plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The first world war was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.
    World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During world war two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did not put this policy into effect ?
    World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East isn’t designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?
    On August 15, 1871, Pike told Mazzini that after World War Three is ended, those who aspire to undisputed world ? will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. We quote his own written words (taken from the letter catalogued in the British Museum Library, London, England):
    "We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most ? turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    When Mazzini died in 1872, Pike made another Italian revolutionary leader, named Adriano Lemmi, his successor. Lemmi was later succeeded by Lenin and Trotsky. The revolutionary activities of all these men were financed by British, French, German, and American international bankers. The reader must remember that the International Bankers of today, like the Money-Changers of Christ’s day, are only tools or agents of the Illuminati.
    Bankers finance wars and revolutions
    While the general public has been lead to believe that Communism is a movement of the workers (soviets) to destroy Capitalism, Pawns In The Game proves that both British and American Intelligence Officers obtained authentic documentary evidence which proved that internationalist capitalists operating through their international banking houses had financed both sides in every war and revolution fought since 1776.
    There is plenty of documentary evidence to prove that Pike, like Weishaupt, was head of the Luciferian Priesthood in his day. In addition to the letter he wrote Mazzini in 1871, another he wrote to the heads of his Palladian Councils July 14th, 1889 fell into hands other than intended. It was written to explain the Luciferian dogma, concerning worship of Satan and worship of Lucifer. In it, he said in part :
    "That which we say to the crowd is ‘we worship ? ’. But it is the ? that one worships without superstition. The religion should be, by all us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine... Yes! Lucifer is ? . And unfortunately Adonay (the name given by Luciferians to the ? we worship) is ? also... for the absolute can only exist as two gods. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy: and the true, and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay: but Lucifer, ? of Light, and ? of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay the ? of Darkness and Evil."
    Propaganda put out by those who direct the Luciferian conspiracy has caused the general public to believe all who oppose Christianity are atheists. This is a deliberate lie circulated to hide the secret plans of the High Priests of the Luciferian Creed who direct the Synagogue of Satan so that the human race still find it impossible to establish on this earth ? ’s plan for the rule of the universe, as he explained it to our first parents in the Garden of Eden, told in Genesis. The High Priests of the Luciferian Creed work from the darkness. They remain behind the scenes. They keep their identify and true purpose secret, even from the vast majority of those they deceive into doing their will and furthering their secret plans and ambitions.
    In 1925 his Eminence Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez, Archbishop of Santiago, Chile, published a book "The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled", to expose how the Illuminati, the Satanists, and the Luciferians had imposed a secret society upon a secret society. He produces a great deal of documentary evidence to prove that not even 32nd and 33rd degree Masons know what goes on in the Lodges of the Grand Orient and Pike’s New and Reformed Palladian Rite and the affiliated Lodges of Adoption in which female members of the conspiracy are initiated. On page 108 he quotes the authority Margiotta to prove that before Pike selected Lemmi to succeed Mazzini as Director of the World Revolutionary Movement Lemmi was a rabid and confirmed Satanist. But after he had been selected he was initiated into the Luciferian ideology.
    Satan’s goal: the ruin of souls
    Learned theologians have stated that Lucifer, Satan, or call the head of the Forces of Evil simply "The Devil", knows he did wrong and knows that he was wrong. He is a pure spirit and therefore indestructible. Knowing he is wrong he still is determined to drag as many souls as possible into hell with him to share his misery. This being a fact our duty is clear: We have to make known the TRUTH in this regard to as many others as quickly as possible so they can avoid the snares and pit-falls set by those who serve the devil’s purpose and ? the lies and deceits of those who wander about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Weishaupt’s plot requires :
    1. Abolition of ALL ordered national governments.
    2. Abolition of inheritance.
    3. Abolition of private property.
    4. Abolition of patriotism.
    5. Abolition of the individual home and family life as the cell from which all civilizations have stemmed.
    6. Abolition of ALL religions established and existing so that the Luciferian ideology of totalitarianism may be imposed on mankind.
    The headquarters of the conspiracy in the late 1700s was in Frankfurt, Germany. After the Bavarian Government’s exposure in 1786, the High Priests of the Luciferian Creed established their headquarters in Switzerland; since World War Two the headquarters have been in the Harold Pratt Building New York. The Rockefellers have replaced the Rothschilds as far as the manipulation of finances is concerned.
    It is our duty to make the people acquainted with the truth. Our purpose should be to put ? back into politics so we may establish government in accordance with His Plan for the rule of the universe as explained to us in The Scriptures and by ? ’s only Son Jesus Christ. Only then will his will be done here as it is in heaven. In my humble opinion, not until this is done will ? intervene on our behalf and the words of The Lord’s Prayer be accomplished.

Options
    Pawns in the Game - 1956

Author: William guy Carr
    Publisher: Willowdale, Ont., Federation of Christian Laymen
    Year: 1958
    Language: English
    Notes: 3rd edition

DOWNLOAD: PDF(816.5 K)