CHRISTIANS, HOW DO u FEEL ABOUT HAVING WEAPONS?

Options
13»

Comments

• Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who are you pertaining to as to not trying? It seems like you had some real life experiences with those and it turned you off.

But you can't put ALL believers, whether they're Christian or Islamic in one ? like that though.

It wasn't aimed at you or ALL Christians

I'm goin to try to word this in a less "lazy" way

In my short 25 yrs on this Earth... its has become apparent to me... that a number (whether it be small or large) of Christians specifically (I'm singling out Christians now) refer to themselves as believers (in Christ and ? 's divine and omnipotent power) and yet they openly and knowingly do the opposite of what ? has instructed them to do in his Word..

I don't feel like a Christian has any WORDLY reason to not do what ? has instructed

If you can't no do what ? says 100% thats ok to me... I don't want to judge
    thats between you and your ?

BUT if you knowingly go against ? 's word becuz you want to... I don't feel like you should consider yourself a Christian

Some folks call themselves Christians but they don't seem to put any effort forth in tryin to be the being that ? wants them to be and is instructing them to be

Now to what degree, I don't know

How much can you go against ? 's word and ignore his word before you are considered NOT a Christian?

and if you knowingly go against the instructions of your ALL POWERFUL CREATOR how much faith can you possibly have in him?

If ? is a real being and he is all powerful and could literally blink you out of existence if he chose.... why would you go against him at any point?

If you don't fear the Almighty ? ... what the fucc do you fear?

What reason would you have to disobey the Alpha and Omega?

Do you see what I'm sayin now? How dare anyone disobey a master who is so all encompassing the human mind can't even conceive his infinity....

If you believe in ? and believe he is everything I just stated how could any Christian have the audacity to test him even once?

Maybe he doesn't exist.......
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Any coincidence the most violent and impoverished neighborhoods with the rowdiest kids have the most churches?
    is this supported by anything or just your personal theory? because i always thought it was a little more varied than that
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    true, also the deities that most religions worship are not the true source or creator of all.

Oh i definitely believe that.....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    is this supported by anything or just your personal theory? because i always thought it was a little more varied than that

This is based on areas I've been to in various states, in various cities. I could be wrong but based on what I see, the most impoverished areas I've been to have the most churches. And most crime zones.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This is based on areas I've been to in various states, in various cities. I could be wrong but based on what I see, the most impoverished areas I've been to have the most churches. And most crime zones.

Here in St. Louis (on Martin Luther King Dr) we have this nice ass church... big too... right in the middle of the hoe stroll surrounded by low income housing... its a really fucced up lookin area

matter of fact you guys may have seen it on Gangland.. its pretty much the area where ? and the Horseshoe Posse used to bang at

I kind of feel like church is more of a "tradition" in the blacc community... you go to church on Sunday, but you act like a damn heathen the rest of the week

its not a fact, jus somethin I've personally observed
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    it may be true, i just think we need some research, stat
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Come around me or mines with ill intent, SMH

You're not immortal.
    dude shut up.. Please...

Can't answer the question, buddy?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you're not immortal.

Can't answer the question, buddy?

naw, u just let the dumbest ? come outta your mouth...
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    naw, u just let the dumbest ? come outta your mouth...

Says the person who thought babies learn languages through DNA

just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's dumb.