Who has the worst solo career?

Options
GrizTitan
GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Face Off Forum
These cats will never outshine their peers no matter how hard they try.

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who is Joe Budden sidekick to or you just trynna be funny?
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Who is Joe Budden sidekick to or you just trynna be funny?
    So are you saying that Joe is the best from Slaughterhouse? How successful has Joe been solo?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yeah i can't really call budden or u ? side kicks. they might be the wackest out of the groups but they not sidekicks.

now spilff is the king of sidekicks
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    So are you saying that Joe is the best from Slaughterhouse? How successful has Joe been solo?

I always thought in order to be a sidekick their had to be 2 people not 4 or 9. *shrugs*
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    add benzino to that list
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    I always thought in order to be a sidekick their had to be 2 people not 4 or 9. *shrugs*
    If your not first your last
    -Ricky Bobby

Didnt know that is was a standard to be a back up/sidekick on the amount.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Even though Bleek and U ? have had albums Spliff has just released a song this year. Like to hear it? Here it go.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why Gayme not on the list?????????????????
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why Gayme not on the list?????????????????
    Didnt Game just release an ablum this year? Didnt he also go Plat without the unit? Seems like he is ok where he is.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Didnt Game just release an ablum this year? Didnt he also go Plat without the unit? Seems like he is ok where he is.

LOL Gayme last album bricced. dat ? didnt even sell 100k. Gayme fell off after g unit and he fucced himself up by dissing spider loc. 50 still somewhere laughing at gayme and spider loc told me gayme fucced up by dissing him.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL Gayme last album bricced. dat ? didnt even sell 100k. Gayme fell off after g unit and he fucced himself up by dissing spider loc. 50 still somewhere laughing at gayme and spider loc told me gayme fucced up by dissing him.
    It did debut at number 1 in the country. How much did Spider Loc sell? Or 40 glock?..................I'll wait
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Joe Budden is the sidekick, yet ? talk about him the most out of the group.
    Makes no sense.
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Joe Budden is the sidekick, yet ? talk about him the most out of the group.
    Makes no sense.

Why is Joe on this list? Out of his group he drops the best material..... MM 2,3,4 have been critically acclaimed from all directions. I will admit that on their debut he probaly had the most lack luster showing but if we stack up his solo body of work I think Joey out shines his whole goup. Also it's not like dudes in slaughterhouse are wack....best collective in the game easily.

Lol @ Gunot.......This guy has the nerve to mention game bricked....what was spiders last single on the radio? How many Plat albulms does this guy have?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i kno who spliff star is but have never heard a verse from him
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options

the only one in the group that has a gold plaque as a solo artist.
  • sutterkane
    sutterkane Members Posts: 316
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Budden does fine for himself, he's an independant artist who makes the charts with everything he releases.......... Even Mood Muzik 4 retailed into the BB 200 and that was a free mixtape he put up for sale as a special edition a month later, haters gonna hate, Padded Room still sold 40K with no label, and he tours the country to decent sized crowds, His career >>>>>> Your job

Bleek, you can hate him all you want but he has a gold record under his belt and a few hits........."Is that your ? " still gets played at clubs so I dont know how he makes the list, take talent out of the puzzle and he has made plenty of money for himself, never was a fan but I could think of a million artist worse off then him........

U ? never accomplished anything solo but at least he has records available for purchase

Spliff Star wins by Default since he's the only one on your list who has no career at all, I almost forgot he was alive till this thread, he still Busta's hype man
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sutterkane wrote: »
    Budden does fine for himself, he's an independant artist who makes the charts with everything he releases.......... Even Mood Muzik 4 retailed into the BB 200 and that was a free mixtape he put up for sale as a special edition a month later, haters gonna hate, Padded Room still sold 40K with no label, and he tours the country to decent sized crowds, His career >>>>>> Your job

Bleek, you can hate him all you want but he has a gold record under his belt and a few hits........."Is that your ? " still gets played at clubs so I dont know how he makes the list, take talent out of the puzzle and he has made plenty of money for himself, never was a fan but I could think of a million artist worse off then him........

U ? never accomplished anything solo but at least he has records available for purchase

Spliff Star wins by Default since he's the only one on your list who has no career at all, I almost forgot he was alive till this thread, he still Busta's hype man

All Lies. See you people in the IC are delusional. Joe Budden is like Skeelo. A one hit wonder but being that the coast is waiting for the next big thing because Pappose failed he gets mentioned. But mostly online or if he is getting puched out by Reakwon. Bleek on the other hand has two albums out but wont be nothing but a mexican in america. U ? had a album maybe one more but like Bleek cant really move units solo. And last but not least Mr.Star. He has gold plaques but like Bleek his hits had assitiance.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    the only one in the group that has a gold plaque as a solo artist.

t/s just wants attention though
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Joe Buddens sucks at putting out albums...

But damn the boy can put out some dope ass mix tapes.
    ? some of them relationship songs he got, had me close to ridin on my babymoms... like for real, she don't know i got... you know what never mind...

he has some good albums though...
    if you never heard them check out.....escape route,halfway house & padded room.
  • sutterkane
    sutterkane Members Posts: 316
    edited December 2011
    Options
    All Lies. See you people in the IC are delusional. Joe Budden is like Skeelo. A one hit wonder but being that the coast is waiting for the next big thing because Pappose failed he gets mentioned. But mostly online or if he is getting puched out by Reakwon. Bleek on the other hand has two albums out but wont be nothing but a mexican in america. U ? had a album maybe one more but like Bleek cant really move units solo. And last but not least Mr.Star. He has gold plaques but like Bleek his hits had assitiance.

Sorry buddy all facts, look them up on your own tho you aint important enough for me to google ? for,lol
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Joe Buddens sucks at putting out albums...

But damn the boy can put out some dope ass mix tapes.
    ? some of them relationship songs he got, had me close to ridin on my babymoms... like for real, she don't know i got... you know what never mind...

How many albums again? My ? puts a better mixtape out after a visit to Taco Bell.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How many albums again? My ? puts a better mixtape out after a visit to Taco Bell.

stop acting like you ever listened to a single mood muzik
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    sutterkane wrote: »
    Sorry buddy all facts, look them up on your own tho you aint important enough for me to google ? for,lol
    See that what peions like you do sit here and lie with no back up.