What The Jews Really Think Of OBAMA and Black People...

Options
jpcrack
jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Hmmmmmmm....Any 2nd thoughts who killed Jesus...Im Just Saying

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow, and the people who don't support this rogue barbarian state are the racists?
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so wats the deal with isreal anyway?

fail lol
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i saw this myself and smh...some jews died in the civil rights struggle fighting for black folk but the majority consider themselves white even though racist white folk dont like them either
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the jews didnt ? jesus, the romans did.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah but yall say everybody was black back then, so i say the blacks killed jesus

what up now
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah but yall say everybody was black back then, so i say the blacks killed jesus

what up now

Nothing you are right. They still killed Jesus.

Damn n1ggers.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember the first time this video was posted. Ktulu noted how artificial Israeli cities seem.
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i only thing i can cosign from that video was the last guy
  • elhuey
    elhuey Members Posts: 156
    edited June 2010
    Options
    interesting, i got a post deleted because of an ethnic slur but i have no idea what i said wrong.
  • TDaTruFE
    TDaTruFE Members Posts: 3
    edited June 2010
    Options
    People shouldnt get entrapped in this bureaucracy, Obama is an employee with a job to do, hes doing it, there is no such thing as nations or ethnic loyalties, only power and subjugation
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They're so sophisticated.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so is this "what Jews really think about black people" or "what a couple of Israelis think about black people"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's Jews for ya.....never forget how Jews in Israel supported apartheid in South Africa. They even wanted to sell the apartheid state nuclear weapons, to nuke any blacks that would dare fight for their OWN nation.

What else would we expect from Jews?
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    so is this "what Jews really think about black people" or "what a couple of Israelis think about black people"

Israel supported the apartheid nation of South Africa with money and weapons......educated black men know all about how evil many Jews are.....and remain so. Jews are still white you know.
  • janklow
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Israel supported the apartheid nation of South Africa with money and weapons......educated black men know all about how evil many Jews are.....and remain so. Jews are still white you know.
    what a relevant rant. so again, i ask, is this video "what Jews really think about black people" or "what a couple of Israelis think about black people"
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited June 2010
    Options

So we all still smoke blunts and eat Watermelons?

Brought to you by the 'Anti-Semite Commission...'
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what a relevant rant. so again, i ask, is this video "what Jews really think about black people" or "what a couple of Israelis think about black people"

Good question.....well, all I know is that much more than two Israelis said racist statements in that Youtube video. It was much more than "a couple" LOL......

Jews in Israel are known for their very racist behavior, ask the Palestinians and Arabs there how they are treated. I wouldn't put anything past people in Israel. Jews in America, from my experience, are very nice people. It's their people in Israel that are truly disgusting.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shyheim wrote: »

So we all still smoke blunts and eat Watermelons?

Brought to you by the 'Anti-Semite Commission...'

There is no anti-semite commission here, only a truth one. The statements made in the video speak for itself, no coincidence Jews in Israel supported apartheid in South Africa. Israel has a long and proud history of being a racist, disgusting nation that is hated by most of the world for good reasons.

And will remain so until it changes its behavior toward its neighbors, and apologize to South Africa for handing out weapons and military aid to the racist white devils who ran the South African apartheid government for decades. Yes, America supported apartheid in South Africa as well, but Israel was one of the last nations to support it to its bitter end. Trying to hand out nuclear warheads to an apartheid govt will always remind black people how Jews can be shady as ? behind closed doors.

? Israel.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is no anti-semite commission here, only a truth one. The statements made in the video speak for itself, no coincidence Jews in Israel supported apartheid in South Africa. Israel has a long and proud history of being a racist, disgusting nation that is hated by most of the world for good reasons.

And will remain so until it changes its behavior toward its neighbors, and apologize to South Africa for handing out weapons and military aid to the racist white devils who ran the South African apartheid government for decades. Yes, America supported apartheid in South Africa as well, but Israel was one of the last nations to support it to its bitter end. Trying to hand out nuclear warheads to an apartheid govt will always remind black people how Jews can be shady as ? behind closed doors.

? Israel.

...I was referring to the racists in the video, not you.

And I'm not surprised about the rest of your post--Subjugation is their forte...
  • janklow
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good question.....well, all I know is that much more than two Israelis said racist statements in that Youtube video. It was much more than "a couple" LOL......
    yeah, i don't know HOW i missed that it was every Israeli or some official spokesperson for Israel
    Jews in Israel are known for their very racist behavior, ask the Palestinians and Arabs there how they are treated. I wouldn't put anything past people in Israel. Jews in America, from my experience, are very nice people. It's their people in Israel that are truly disgusting.
    now please explain to me how "That's Jews for ya" or "What else would we expect from Jews" make that distinction
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yawn............bet they dont say that ? to nobody black's face. We whup that ass for ? like that. Real talk.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah, i don't know HOW i missed that it was every Israeli or some official spokesperson for Israel

now please explain to me how "That's Jews for ya" or "What else would we expect from Jews" make that distinction

Read my post again and you will find your answer. Black people should not be surprised at the remarks made by the many Jews in this video.....Jews have a long history of supporting apartheid, so why should any of us be surprised at what these people are saying? That's all I'm saying.....so yeah, that is Jews for ya. Read a book or article on how much Israel loved the evil apartheid govt that took blacks away from their own homes and farmland, just to make way for white businesses and colonialists.
  • janklow
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Read my post again and you will find your answer. Black people should not be surprised at the remarks made by the many Jews in this video.....Jews have a long history of supporting apartheid, so why should any of us be surprised at what these people are saying? That's all I'm saying.....so yeah, that is Jews for ya. Read a book or article on how much Israel loved the evil apartheid govt that took blacks away from their own homes and farmland, just to make way for white businesses and colonialists.
    when you say "this is what Jews think," it's not a commentary on how offended you are about Israel dealing with South Africa, because you didn't say "Israelis" or "most Israelis" or anything like that. "Jews" is quite a bit more general.

and i heard your Israel-South Africa comment the first 50 times. it's not a justification for saying "this is what all Jews think"
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when you say "this is what Jews think," it's not a commentary on how offended you are about Israel dealing with South Africa, because you didn't say "Israelis" or "most Israelis" or anything like that. "Jews" is quite a bit more general.

and i heard your Israel-South Africa comment the first 50 times. it's not a justification for saying "this is what all Jews think"

The history of Jews speaks for itself.....I am NOT surprised at what these Jews were saying on video, and no one should be either. That is ALL I am saying. Are you saying I should be surprised, when Jews have a long history of racism against Blacks and Arabs? Really?