What The Jews Really Think Of OBAMA and Black People...

2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    The history of Jews speaks for itself.....I am NOT surprised at what these Jews were saying on video, and no one should be either. That is ALL I am saying. Are you saying I should be surprised, when Jews have a long history of racism against Blacks and Arabs? Really?
    i think what i'm saying is that there's a difference between "these Jews in this video" and "Jews."
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    i think what i'm saying is that there's a difference between "these Jews in this video" and "Jews."

Uh huh. Riiiight. Keep believing that.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Uh huh. Riiiight. Keep believing that.
    honestly, if you want to generalize and say "every Jew thinks this way," that's your call. it just means that a) when people note that you're prejudiced against Jews, you'll have a weaker argument (although that might be fine) and b) it'll make it more hypocritical for you to complain about stereotypes in general.

now, i will keep believing that because, if nothing else, i also happen to know Jews who a) aren't Israeli, b) aren't in 100% agreement with everything Israel does and c) aren't racist, but then i suppose you don't think Jews like this exist?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

Indeed. This dude is a Jew. dont think he has a negative view of so-called blacks.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    what a relevant rant. so again, i ask, is this video "what Jews really think about black people" or "what a couple of Israelis think about black people"

What DRUNKS think about black people