Options
2»

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    expendable slaves are miraculous now?

and some kind of lubricant is an other-worldly phenomenon that can't be explained?
    Go figure out a way to pull a rock 100 miles in the ? desert with malnurished people and get back to me.
    It's easy.

Make them pull until they die.

Then replace them.

Rinse and repeat.

The ancient world sucked.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    expendable slaves are miraculous now?

and some kind of lubricant is an other-worldly phenomenon that can't be explained?

It's easy.

Make them pull until they die.

Then replace them.

Rinse and repeat.

The ancient world sucked.

Right because they have infinite slaves my bad I forgot.

How do you explain pyramids being constructed before math was made meaning no measurements were available, what about pyramids being built by civilizations who did induldge in slavery and had a small amount of people? Did they work their thousand residents to the point of extinction in 2 years, then finish the pyramids 18 years later through the use of spirits? What about stones only cuttable by diamond in areas where diamonds have never been, did they ride elephants across the ocean to obtain them? Ecspecially during a time when the sea was forbidden because they believed it was the edge of the earth and didnt want to fall off it?

And Lubricant makes 20 ton stones float in mid air?????????? Since when
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How do you explain pyramids being constructed before math was made
    they weren't.

math is older than all monolithic architecture.

its a prereq.

what about pyramids being built by civilizations who did induldge in slavery and had a small amount of people?
    i will assume you meant "did not" and I would like to see an example of a civ that built pyramids without slaves.
    areas where diamonds have never been,
    1. you dont need diamonds to cut the stones the giza pyramids are made of

2. diamonds are everywhere. seriously.

And Lubricant makes 20 ton stones float in mid air?????????? Since when

Since when do you automatically believe that what ancient superstitious people wrote is the truth?

Do you think a guy with the head of a hawk actually existed too?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wtf are you talmbout?

we got all kinds of evidence as to how it was done.

this "we dont know how they did it" meme is promoted by television and books to keep the money coming in from rubes who don't want to read boring real information.

you know how they built the pyramids? it ain't that complex. all you need is a few guys who know some math, a bunch of rock to quarry, and a few thousand expendable laborers.

you cut the rocks, you move them with slave labor, you pay artisans to arrange them properly, levers, ropes, pulleys, sand displacement techniques, etc. etc.

this "we dont know how they did it" meme is promoted by television and books to keep the money coming in from rubes who don't want to read boring real information

this is true

you move them with slave labor

this is where u ? up!
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this is where u ? up!

me?

i thought yall blacks built the pyramids.

with slavery.

shame on you.

your propensity for evil knows no bounds, apparently.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    me?

i thought yall blacks built the pyramids.

with slavery.

shame on you.

your propensity for evil knows no bounds, apparently.

My Mind's Eye is sensing you know the truth,but would rather decieve the masses with your TRIClogic knowledge
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn, you all did not watch the vids... SMH at you all for thinking people and ropes can move millions of stones weighing in at a few tons each or that any amount of slaves could cut then place with finely cut groves in the hardest rocks 1000ton stones, really its just rediculous to even think about. What was the blueprint? They had no written language in some places.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Style over substance.

History Channel leaves a lot of unanswered questions with each program, because they don't have all the answers and to create setups for future programs.

PEACE
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    millions of stones

there aren't that many stones in the pyramids, ?
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited June 2010
    Options
    their was no proof that slaves were used..
    only theories that people had to work on the pyramids like regular mandatory shifts..
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    there aren't that many stones in the pyramids, ?

Soooooo, there are not millions of stones in the pyramids? Your name calling is absurd, but I have heard what kind of poster you are so whatever. FYI when I speak of stones I mean stones all over the world that would supposedly be impossible to move in those ancient times. So yes millions of stones. Stop causing havoc in my thread. Your facts are nonsense. You just respond to get a rise out of people, and I know this because I too know how to be an ? ...