What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Can We Finally Get a DJ Quik produced El DeBarge Album

waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of SelfOn The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
El? Quik what's the hold up man, we need this album after Rhythm-al-ism, Im listening to El's Interlude right now and im like damn these niggas need to do an album.

Quik is a great Musician and El is a great song writer, singer and musician. We need some of that smooth lounge grown folks smooth r&b G Shit.

I just want to see DJ Quik get in the studio with G-One, Robert "Fonksta" Bacon, Stan "The Guitar Man", Ralphel Saddiq, Terrace Martin on the Sax with Priest "Soopafly" Brooks on the keys (don't front of Soopafly he can produce some smooth shit, check out Latoia Williams), Devante Swing with El Debarge and lay some tracks and get a full length LP.
Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg

Replies

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    DJ Quik produced this cut with El Debarge on the vocals

edited December 2011
    FUCK IT THIS IS GOING TO BE A DJ QUIK SMOOTH R&B PRODUCTION THREAD.

IN 1994 I GOT PLENTY DRAWLS TO THIS DANNY BOY "COME WHEN I CALL" PRODUCED BY DJ QUIK. smokin herbs, drinkin 40's playin this shit with some females it's a wrap

edited December 2011
    DJ QUIK AND G-ONE remake this classic and did it justice. Jewell - Woman To Woman

edited December 2011
    DJ Quik - Quik's Groove I from QUIK IS THE NAME

edited December 2011
    Raphael Saadiq, DJ Quik, G-One produced this classic off of Tony, Toni Tone House of Music album