what if NAS wouldv have died and biggie lived would nas be the GREATEST

1181920212224»

Comments

• dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited August 2011
    ofcourse broke ass carmen admitted it, not every ? is like carmen,

Put it this way, Faith Evans spent 3 days with 2pac, you don't think he tried to ? ? Was BIGGY so good looking that Faith could turn down Pac's advances? You think Fath gave a ? about being faithful seeing as Biggy was in NY having threesomes with Lil Kim and Charlie Baltimoore, throwing money in the air, drinking Moet, white her career was on the rocks and was broke as ? ?

Sorry man you taking the L over here believing a hoe wudnt sink that low and not give up the ? ....i hope u aint married yet ?

no, you takin an L believing that this whole situation is L for BIG when he was blatantly was cheatin on her........and dont forget that Faith caught BIG and Kim smashing@ BIG mansion and still ended up smashing BIG later that night so she had no prob makin herself look dumb....so explain y she got a prob admittin to smashin PAC???? u make no sense
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    ofcourse broke ass carmen admitted it, not every ? is like carmen,

Put it this way, Faith Evans spent 3 days with 2pac, you don't think he tried to ? ? Was BIGGY so good looking that Faith could turn down Pac's advances? You think Fath gave a ? about being faithful seeing as Biggy was in NY having threesomes with Lil Kim and Charlie Baltimoore, throwing money in the air, drinking Moet, white her career was on the rocks and was broke as ? ?

Sorry man you taking the L over here believing a hoe wudnt sink that low and not give up the ? ....i hope u aint married yet ?

In her new book, "Keeping the Faith" singer Faith Evans writes of catching rapper Lil Kim red-handed and buck naked in the bed of her husband, the late Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace.

Evans writes: I don't know what got into my head. But I decided that I needed to know once and for all what Big was really trying to do. On that night before Christmas, I drove to Big's house on a mission to find out where I really stood.

The security guard at the gate just waved me in when I pulled up. It was Christmas Eve and she'd seen me come into the complex with the kids, so I guess she didn't think anything of it. I parked in the rear of Big's town house and walked up to the garage. It was locked. I hadn't been over to Big's house a whole lot but I did know that you jiggle the garage door a certain way and unlock it.

I got into the garage, where there was an elevator that would take me to both floors of Big's duplex. There I was, rocking a black skully cap and a heavy goose-down jacket, tiptoeing into the elevator and pressing the button to go up to the second floor, where his bedroom was located. I got to Big's bedroom door, turned the ? , and went inside. As soon as I saw a small lump next to Big's large frame, I flew into a rage, ran over to the side of the bed, and pulled back the covers. I grabbed some chick out of the bed and started beating her ass. At some point, the chick's wig came off in my hand; it was a short, cropped wig. I stopped throwing punches for a minute to get a good look at the chick I was beating up. It was Lil Kim. She was completely butt-naked, yelling as I pushed her around the room.

"So you not f***king her, right?" I screamed at Big. "Yeah, you not messing with her anymore, right?"

When they heard all the commotion, Cease, D-Roc, and Gutter came running into the room. 'Oh sh**!" they yelled in unison. "It's Faye! How the hell she get in here?"

Big sat up in bed and pointed at Kim, who was standing in a corner of the room, trying to cover her naked body with her hands while I was still yelling at Big. "Yo, get her outta here,' Big said. They led Kim out of the room and she screamed and cursed the whole way.

It was absolutely crazy in that house. Kim was naked and being led somewhere to get dressed. I was still screaming on Big. Damion, Cease, and Gutter were laughing in amazement that I would be so bold. And Big looked like he was just too through with all of us. He sat up in bed shaking his head. Kim left the house and I stayed, talking to Big about why he couldn't be honest with me about her.

"I thought it was all about Tiffany?" I asked. "You still messing with Kim, too?" Big had nothing to say.

I have to say I actually felt some pity for Kim. Big had a wife, and she settled for messing with him. Then he started dating Tiffany and Big had a wife and a mistress. And Kim still settled for being the other other woman. It seemed pretty sad to settle for that.

When I left a few hours later to get the kids, I noticed that Kim had taken my key to my Land Cruiser and scratched up my entire car, from the hood to the back bumper. Even though we ended up having sex that day, at that point I decided I was 100 percent through. I was not going to be a ride or die chick, always going to lengths to show Big how I felt. I was the mother of his child and his wife. But I was going to have to let go.

man, checked the bolded str8 from Fay mouth......why would she admit to getting cheated on and still smashin BIG the same night (lookin like a ? ) but not admit to smashin PAC.....CLOSE this THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am da BULL
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    dabull wrote: »
    no, you takin an L believing that this whole situation is L for BIG when he was blatantly was cheatin on her........and dont forget that Faith caught BIG and Kim smashing@ BIG mansion and still ended up smashing BIG later that night so she had no prob makin herself look dumb....so explain y she got a prob admittin to smashin PAC???? u make no sense

the situation aint L for BIG, it just proves he married a hoe....nothing more and nothing less

Faith Evans knew Biggy for 7 days before she married him, she didnt marry him for his good looks or his sex game.

She lied for her career, her kids sake, her marriage, and kept on lying for her inheritance and ms wallace.

Soon as BIGGY died she profited off his death, relaunched her career, while he was alive her career was underwater.

Also i doubt Biggy wud have stayed with a hoe who let Pac smash, so she had more reason to lie

The fact you can believe a hoe like Faith Evans word tells a lot about ur character, ur young ass gonna learn the hard way playboy,
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    yea because admitting u have sex with ur husband is the same as admitting u cheated on him with his worst enemy, a ? that wanted him dead

gullible ass ? lmao
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    its a wrap synthesis, go have a drink of water and watch sportscenter...then call it a night. u a good poster but the facts this time around just were 2 much fo ya fam.....its all good..cant win em all
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    the situation aint L for BIG, it just proves he married a hoe....nothing more and nothing less

Faith Evans knew Biggy for 7 days before she married him, she didnt marry him for his good looks or his sex game.

She lied for her career, her kids sake, her marriage, and kept on lying for her inheritance and ms wallace.

Soon as BIGGY died she profited off his death, relaunched her career, while he was alive her career was underwater.

Also i doubt Biggy wud have stayed with a hoe who let Pac smash, so she had more reason to lie

The fact you can believe a hoe like Faith Evans word tells a lot about ur character, ur young ass gonna learn the hard way playboy,

LOL, since when does a lie affect ur spousal support. they was legally married when BIG got killed, she was gna be paid regardless........pls let it go....you takin too many L's
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    u dropped no facts fam^ all u did was post lies that came outta a hoes mouth lol

theres at least 5 ? who witnessed pac and faith hands on in the studio

one ? who runs with diddy
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    LOL, since when does a lie affect ur spousal support. they was legally married when BIG got killed, she was gna be paid regardless........pls let it go....you takin too many L's

ms wallace is in charge of BIGGYs estate, and her relationship with Faith is very tight, we talking mother and daughter, all that paper in her name will go to faith and the kids and biggs other ugly baby momma.....

the fact is no woman wants to be made out to be a hoe, even if she is a hoe......just cuz carmen and lil kim dont have standards, other women still rather keep on to some integrity

an unno about yall, but if i cheated on my wife numerous times and she caught my ass and decided she wanted revenge on me and went spent time with my enemy i think it doesnt take a genius to put two and two together lol

i guess yall be fallin for these hoes
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ya ? in here capping for two dead rappers, two living rappers, and quite possibly 3 strumpets... what has the world come to
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    man, im out.....i respect ya cuz you go hard for PAC but the facts already drowned ya out. PAC lied just like he lied about thinking PUFF and BIG set him up when he knew that dem BK OG's had him touched. He was a great rapper and a better actor.....just like BIG called him in da Vibe interview........he was acting out BISHOP the last year of his LIFE......but we can agree 2 disagree.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    man, im out.....i respect ya cuz you go hard for PAC but the facts already drowned ya out. PAC lied just like he lied about thinking PUFF and BIG set him up when he knew that dem BK OG's had him touched. He was a great rapper and a better actor.....just like BIG called him in da Vibe interview........he was acting out BISHOP the last year of his LIFE......but we can agree 2 disagree.

explain biggie verse in brooklyn finest
  • dabullsss
    edited August 2011
    explain biggie verse in brooklyn finest

dam, was tryna be done wit dis thread, his verse was the ultimate "i dont give a F line"
    he was shedding light on what PAC was yapping about for 3 months
    end of Day BIG wasnt there....if Faith said they didnt smash , then its no reason not to take her word
    what makes PAC more believeable? cuz he made CDs that you bought??????
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2011
    dam, was tryna be done wit dis thread, his verse was the ultimate "i dont give a F line"
    he was shedding light on what PAC was yapping about for 3 months
    end of Day BIG wasnt there....if Faith said they didnt smash , then its no reason not to take her word
    what makes PAC more believeable? cuz he made CDs that you bought??????

for some... yes
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    what makes PAC more believeable?

biggie confirmed it
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    only on the IC wud a ? think nothing of his wife spending time with his enemy for 3 days gettin up to ? knows what

unbelievable
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    If only yall ninjas were putting this much effort into discovering fusion energy or fixing the growing wealth gap between us and the yts.

So many disgusting posts in this thread.
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2011
    If only yall ninjas were putting this much effort into discovering fusion energy or fixing the growing wealth gap between us and the yts.

So many disgusting posts in this thread.

why is the thread open after this comment...
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    c1up wrote: »
    why is the thread open after this comment...

Lol the post is stupid this is a Hip-Hop forum, not a forum dedicated to discussing fusion energy.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    bluprint wrote: »
    I always heard her deny it no proof

She has two different stories that she said.
    One, she said that she was in Cali working with a group and Pac came up to her and talked to her, she said he asked her to do a song with him.
    Two, she wrote a book talking about how she went to his hotel room and Pac tried to make her have sex.

U can tell she is lying, she said at one time that she just met him at the club and then went to the studio and that was it.
    Then in her book she says that she met him at a hotel room, HMMM!
    She is lying right there, why would she meet Pac at a hotel in California when Pac has a house there?
    Everytime she tells the story, there is a new thing she brings up, Ray J said that she was in the studio sitting on Pac's lap.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Gnoz hasnt recovered from those losses
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    classic thread