The Shadow Managers Who Managed George W. Bush. Do They Also Manage Barack Obama? See

Options
Str8Against1njustice
Str8Against1njustice Members Posts: 134
edited December 2011 in The Social Lounge
Here. Henry Kissinger & Zbigniew Brzezinski were both George Bush's political advisers. Now they are both Barack Obama's advisors.

CHANGE we can belive in.

rtxjkni_comp.jpg
Barack Obama and Henry Kissinger.

rtxusgq.jpg
"Man Behind.

kissinger-bush.jpg
George W. Bush and Henry Kissinger

henry_kissinger_olympics.jpg
"Man Behind"

NEW president, but SAME MANAGERS.

Comments

• Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Zbigniew Brezinski admits manipulating a president, president at the time was George W. Bush-
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Here Barack Obama thanks Dr. Brzezinski(Zbigniew). Zbigniew brzezinski was by the way proffesor during Barack Obama's college years.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Henry Kissinger in an interview: Barack Obama Will Create A New World Order .

Here are the two during an witehouse meeting. Wonder what Barack Obama and henry Kissinger talk behind closed doors, about New World Order, maybe.
    rtxjkni_comp.jpg
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    segment_8592_460x345.jpg

Here they are both, left Henry Kissinger, middle Zbigniew Brzezinski on Charlie Rose show. If anyone interested I have the full interview. REALl presidents of United States Of America.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    how can i become like kissinger
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well most of here know by now Obama is an ass kissing sell out, I knew there was a logical reason why Obama was so much like Bush.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This all explains why none of us haven't seen any change since the Bush years LOL......I wonder how many other Bush supporters "advise" and support Obama behind closed doors. Makes one wonder why Bush has yet to criticize Obama, I guess he likes what he sees.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This all explains why none of us haven't seen any change since the Bush years LOL......I wonder how many other Bush supporters "advise" and support Obama behind closed doors. Makes one wonder why Bush has yet to criticize Obama, I guess he likes what he sees.

12 CFR(Council On Foreign Relations) members are in Obama's cabinet,/adminstration. Timothy Geithner, former Federal reserve(FED) executive is now head of Tresury of State. lol(kinda not)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6UENbeNb-LFN7ZPaL0UJ8jijF5QCjEc2M_fq7mRBrKygaiZd3Ow

So friendly these two.
    image.jpg
    Timothy Franz Geithner ( /ˈɡaɪtnər/; born August 18, 1961) is an American economist, central banker, and civil servant. He is the 75th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury, serving under President Barack Obama. He was previously the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Geithner's position includes a large role in directing the Federal Government's spending on the late-2000s financial crisis, including allocation of $350 billion of funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program enacted during the previous administration. At the end of his first year in office, he continued to deal with multiple high visibility issues, including administration efforts to restructure the regulation of the nation's financial system,[2] attempts to spur recovery of both the mortgage market and the automobile industry, demands for protectionism, President Obama's tax changes, and negotiations with foreign governments on approaches to worldwide financial issues.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Geithner
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Geithner

Early career

Geithner worked for Kissinger Associates in Washington for three years and then joined the International Affairs division of the U.S. Treasury Department in 1988. He went on to serve as an attaché at the Embassy of the United States in Tokyo. He was deputy assistant secretary for international monetary and financial policy (1995–1996), senior deputy assistant secretary for international affairs (1996–1997), assistant secretary for international affairs (1997–1998).[7]

He was Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs (1998–2001) under Treasury Secretaries Robert Rubin and Lawrence Summers.[7] Summers was his mentor,[13][14] but other sources call him a Rubin protégé.[15][16][17]

Treasury Secretary designee Geithner meets Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus on November 25, 2008
    In 2002 he left the Treasury to join the Council on Foreign Relations as a Senior Fellow in the International Economics department.[18] He was director of the Policy Development and Review Department (2001–2003) at the International Monetary Fund.[7]

Speaking at CFR headquarters:

tim_geithner_cfr.png
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Tim Geithner has ruined America's future for a long time. I can't just blame him since so many Democrats and Republicans went along for the ride, but quantitative easing, which just benefited the rich in the long run with little help for the working class has ? us all. The dollar is dying off, I don't understand why Obama keeps supporting the people who got us involved in this mess.
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Tim Geithner has ruined America's future for a long time. I can't just blame him since so many Democrats and Republicans went along for the ride, but quantitative easing, which just benefited the rich in the long run with little help for the working class has ? us all. The dollar is dying off, I don't understand why Obama keeps supporting the people who got us involved in this mess.
    It was them(Brzezinski/bankers) who put Barack Obama in the white house. Barack Obama isn't who you think he is, meaning who you see in the media. I have a photo of Obama in the oval office shaking hands with henry kissinger and laughing in joy.(just like Bush, see first post)
  • get1cuz
    get1cuz Members Posts: 58
    edited December 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    If the real truth were told/exposed about Obamas agenda for America....I guess guilt thru association only applies to white people....yeah! play that double standard mister and miss black American.

Not only was Obama a member of the hate mongering, racist Jeremiah Wright’s church for 20 years, soaking up all the hate like a sponge. The Obama’s chose Wright to baptize their daughters. And if that isn't cringe worthy, I do not know what is.

whats Obamas agenda for America??

What change were you expecting??
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    . But he works for the same people Bush worked for. So to me you can't see the real villain behind the figure head.
    Could be some of these:
    billederbrzezinski-2dobama-2ddavid-2drockefeller.jpg

rockefeller.jpg

Zbigniew & david.

838126-Trilateral.jpg

George Bush's granffather prescott bush with lord rothschild.

cs_jan06b.jpg

Almost every politician ha attended Council On Foreign Relations and who's behind CFR, the most pwerful member last 50 years david.
  • get1cuz
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You want the truth,right? THIS BLACK MAN is bound and determined to destroy America for WHAT HE THINKS it should...& it's doing it by any mean necessary....he'll turn this into a class/race war. He's caused so much damage now...that powers that be IE those who hire people are petrified of what he'll do next...Obama care the 1000's of new regulations and killing off the clean coal industry. FYI his AG has already been responsible for the deaths of many Americans...and allowing many to vote without ID's.

don't just take my word for it....

So Ben Armstrong doesn't want you to elect someone with muslim ties but you can elect someone with ties to ? Germanyr??
    George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of ? Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of ? .

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Do Henry Kissinger & Zbigniew Brzezinski want the destruction of America too??

people have to see past the scape goat and talk about the real people thats always in the background
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    get1cuz wrote: »

What change were you expecting??

What change was I expecting? Hmm......a change from endless wars and policies that actually benefit the working class and middle class, not just bailouts for the rich and wealthy. I also didn't expect Obama to sign laws that allowed for indefinite detention, even without charges. This is ? that would make North Korea and Stalin proud, but the con artist known as Obama has done all this and more. I expected change from Bush at least, not more of the same, which is all I got for my vote. It's no surprise so many protestors from both the left and right have sprung up lately.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Also didn't expect Obama to cave like a ? coward on so many issues.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ahhhhh!!!!

Run, scream, act a fool (and possibly loot a few stores!)

Obama is the...the.... Anti-Christ!
  • get1cuz
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You JUST can't resist can you? diverting back to another era and time....well, I stated my opinion and you made no counter point to said issues other than to play the blame game.....that's getting SO old. Oh btw name some names i.e., politicians living today that are current members of the ? party....stay current I'm sick and tired of the wallowing - N - the past malarkey.

its a viable point cos you seem to act as if everything was perfect and then Obama shows up with his plan to destroy america
    the main point of the thread is the same shadow managers from the last administration are also managing Obama surely these guys are more important in the "destory america plan" than the new guy?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Is Heyslick a bot or something cause when Obama's name is mention he comes running in.
    interesting theory...
    Also didn't expect Obama to cave like a ? coward on so many issues.
    in fairness, you should always expect the president to step away from the more extreme left/right positions they've run on once they're ACTUALLY the president. Obama's nowhere near the first to do this
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Obama is a puppet
    he has been raised to be a puppet I would say since his collegiate years
    he admits that he soaked up A LOT of game from Brzezinski and Kissinger
    I believe Obama sympathizes with their cause: A New World Order

Even Bush said out of his own mouth that the plan is to get rid of the dictators of the world (you can't tell me you don't see that plan unfolding lol)

I think they honestly believe that the people of Earth (not the elite) are too stupid to govern ourselves, so its up to the "Illuminated ones" to do it for us

this ain't no damn conspiracy theory
    its right in front of our faces lol
    we may not know exactly what the plan is..... but we know that there is a plan
  • get1cuz
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thats exactly my point if people are saying Obama is a puppet, why get mad at the puppet

if scape goats job is to be scape goat why play the game and blame the scape goat !

its a perfect way of deflecting attention right? so why play the game? how come you not looking for more videos about these shadow managers?
  • get1cuz
    edited December 2011
    Options
    if the system encorages the alcoholic to drink more its at fault
    but if the alcoholic doesn't realise this its their fault too
  • get1cuz
    edited December 2011
    Options
    YEAH! to bad mister know-it-all aka President Obama doesn't realize his policies aren't working and it's HIS fault.

are they his policies that he thought up, all by him self?
  • get1cuz
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can a woman be slightly pregnant or is she just pregnant? QUIT playing the blame with me.

unless her name is Mary she doesn't get pregnant by her self...
  • Str8Against1njustice
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pict197.jpg
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama D-Ill., center, shakes hands with Sen. Jay Rockefeller D-W.Va., as he steps off the plane in Charleston, W.Va., Thursday, March 20, 2008. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Senator jay rockefeller of West Wriginia.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIlW1PAmf48HKJVY3Zxm9noiZqxYIFaTfwDClwrRmsck7PUjTk

senator-jay-rockefeller-west-virginia.jpg

Here jay rockefeller is spupporting barack obama's campaign.
    rockychange1.jpg