Ghostface Killah is better than Jay-Z

Options

Comments

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I thought they were meant for Dmx, or was that Black Rob, or was that Mase, or was that Fat Joe,etc. smh Even if Kanye would of gave Ghost those beats, he still wouldn't of done what Jay did and brought that sound to a bigger scale than Jay did.

I mean AZ pretty much released the same sounding album in Aziatic, where did that get him?

Yeah Aint no Love was for X
    The Source had a story bout where most the tracks was goin before he grabbed them
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is that your excuse now? When Ghost and Rae does it, it's next level but when Jay does it he is biting. I get it now!

is there anyone in hiphop who dont know that Jay is a Certified Biter?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    is there anyone in hiphop who dont know that Jay is a Certified Biter?

So Ghostface takes stuff from Slick Rick and G Rap and he is taking stuff to another level, but Jay is the biter?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So Ghostface takes stuff from Slick Rick and G Rap and he is taking stuff to another level, but Jay is the biter?

Ghostface actually used lyrics from Slick Rick and G Rap?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    same jigga warriors different thread...
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not reading the rest of the comments in this thread...I just came in here to say No he's not.

I ? wit Tony Starks too but No he's not
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

when exactly did Ghost use Slick & G-Rap's lyrics in his song?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Y'all statin' the obvious now. Ghostface is WAY BETTER than JayZ, but on another note, why compare him to JayZ? It seems like y'all just making these threads to make the JayZ fans/stans mad.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    all i know is that Jay Z dont have an album that can be mentioned in the same sentence as Ironman.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Y'all statin' the obvious now. Ghostface is WAY BETTER than JayZ, but on another note, why compare him to JayZ? It seems like y'all just making these threads to make the JayZ fans/stans mad.

It's been quite successful.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Method Man is the best rapper to come out of Wu Tang ! Take it how you want!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Method Man is the best rapper to come out of Wu Tang ! Take it how you want!

I told your ? ass not to miss the draft, now I have no competition week 1, but ? is number 2 behind Ghost with one of the goat catalogues, top 5 all time
  • Trillafigure
    Trillafigure Members Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not even a comparison Jay-z spit for us hustlaz that really did this ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    GFK is nice with it and in my Top 10 but he aint seeing Jay....espanol no way Jose
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Agree, there on the same level to me it could go either way.
  • Birdman's Hands
    Birdman's Hands Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jay got a better flow and that's it.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I told your ? ass not to miss the draft, now I have no competition week 1, but ? is number 2 behind Ghost with one of the goat catalogues, top 5 all time

lol man i ended up stepping out somewhere right before the draft started

Ima make that ? work though
  • Slap
    Slap Members Posts: 23
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You should be listening very carefully every album if you want talk about artists.

If listen to RD and say in that album rap only about hustla thing,in that ? album there is a big whirl of emotional that starts from revenge,rage, moment of fear (Regrets) up to becomes doubt about his life(can i live).

This album is a diary of a thug in which talk about all feelings,if you listen only the surface of the songs,and dont go inside the track,the problem is yours not his.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ....i'm on the fence about this ? ......cats saying that jay has nothing to compete with ironman are tripping tho.....yo..lol can we check to see if a couple of these posters are getting compensated for defending jay....wow!!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    the direction of this thread is not surpristing and is working.... smh and lol
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    For martin luthor and my brother malcom(I die for you)
    And my ancestor picking cotton(I die for you)
    My closest ? that getting poppin(I die for you)
    You know what time it is ? (I die for you)

That chorus itself just ? all over a lot of peoples song.

GHOST FOR PRESIDENT B.
  • mrclassick
    mrclassick Members Posts: 86
    edited December 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    name me Jays worst album (hes a couple) and name me Ghosts worst album and in the end it will result in Ghost>>>Jay

Ghost have more material. Ghost has more quality and quantity compared to Jay.

Rap would still be indie if it wasn't for Biggie and then Jay who carried the cross after BIG died. You know why Ghost's discography is stronger? Because Ghost can be himself. He doesn't have to worry about making music for the mainstream audience. He doesn't have to make "Money Cash Hoes" or "Big Pimpin".

Yeah.............................But he wish he could have.
  • mrclassick
    mrclassick Members Posts: 86
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ghostdini is worst than any Jay album and Reasonable Doubt is better than any Ghost album.

Thumbs Up!,
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I own both of their catalog and I have ti disagree and ag is better than fiscale which is better than bp3.face most impactful albums and best came with wu and rae.ghost is more creative though.lol@ idiots always calling someone a name for being a jay fan yet they are a nas ? sucker.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whoa whoa darkrain so ghost was not on ice cream,did not do a song with carl thomas and a horrible song with missy and rell to get radio play? Smh this is why I dont take u ? serious b and money cash hoes is as real as it gets for jay that was his life.