when the ni99a chris masters was on the juice

Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
he was that ? .. now that he a boney niga .. he a ? .. smh @ randy orton being more built then that ? ... smh

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masters' first run led me to believe he would be champion because Vince pushed him crazy with the Masterlock Challenges then he just lost all momentum. Being a heel with a submission finisher was bad news all around because Vince didn't believe in faces submitting too often (this is old school wrestling thought processes).

I was done with Masters at Backlash (vs Carlito) when he almost got pinned with by a dropkick (he forgot to kick out and the ref pulled up), he might have gotten a big match with HBK and another with Cena for the title but after that his push was over.

Masters got like 3 title shots during his first juiced up run...that's sad because there's guys who have never had any (Kofi for starters).

(Fun fact: Masters was the first guy to tap to Cena's ? , it happened in a Submission match on RAW. All of sudden Cena was a submission master....he hadn't ever used a submission move before this)
  • alejandro
    alejandro Members Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    That ? is huge bruh. (No ? ). He's like the Papoose of wrestling. He has all the potential in the world and just blew it. I still think it's never too late.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Stole it from my boy
    Lex Luger in 93 as "Narcissist"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LJICfoPmrs
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Masters' first run led me to believe he would be champion because Vince pushed him crazy with the Masterlock Challenges then he just lost all momentum. Being a heel with a submission finisher was bad news all around because Vince didn't believe in faces submitting too often (this is old school wrestling thought processes).

I was done with Masters at Backlash (vs Carlito) when he almost got pinned with by a dropkick (he forgot to kick out and the ref pulled up), he might have gotten a big match with HBK and another with Cena for the title but after that his push was over.

Masters got like 3 title shots during his first juiced up run...that's sad because there's guys who have never had any (Kofi for starters).

(Fun fact: Masters was the first guy to tap to Cena's ? , it happened in a Submission match on RAW. All of sudden Cena was a submission master....he hadn't ever used a submission move before this)

I think Kofi only had one title shot vs Orton