if there was a mandatory brain drain of all the blacks from the west to africa

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
im talking about all the brightest in all the academic field, entertainment field..etc etc..im talking about all the best blacks that live in the west...america, europe etc..

they were forced to go back to africa and live there for say 20 years...do you think africa would rise rapidly?

lets say they were all concentrated in one particular country in africa..not scattered about..

i thuink thats the main problem affecting africa etc right now..all the best just decide..well i have everything i need here(west) and dont go back or care about going to africa..

Comments

• jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    im talking about all the brightest in all the academic field, entertainment field..etc etc..im talking about all the best blacks that live in the west...america, europe etc..

they were forced to go back to africa and live there for say 20 years...do you think africa would rise rapidly?

lets say they were all concentrated in one particular country in africa..not scattered about..

i thuink thats the main problem affecting africa etc right now..all the best just decide..well i have everything i need here(west) and dont go back or care about going to africa..

nah that won't change a thing. the problem with most countries in africa is political instability and lack of opportunities. its already enough bright people there. Those with the means to do so dip to the west. Those who come from an educationally disadvantaged / impoverished background don't enjoy the same opportunities for upward mobility and are basically doomed to a life of ignorance.
  • Cochiese
    Cochiese Members Posts: 12
    Options
    I love this topic, It's time to go back home. Africa
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too broad OP, pick a country