Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ? drake been a rodney dangerfield .....
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    you got a point. A lot of people got people tatted on them that they don't know like i seen che tats, Malcom X, etc.

its basically because its drake so everyone is going to jump on the band wagon and hate

Are you comparing Aalyiah to Malcolm X?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Are you comparing Aalyiah to Malcolm X?

no..........................
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    RIP Aaliyah Detroit stand up
  • garv
    edited December 2011
    no..........................

Then i don't see what your point is, AAliyah was a mere singer, who had no affiliation to Drake, Malcolm X was an icon that put his life on the line for his people, big difference between someone getting a tat of Malcolm and someone getting a tat of Aaliyah, but again thats just my opinion.
  • juan travolta
    edited December 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Then i don't see what your point is, AAliyah was a mere singer, who had no affiliation to Drake, Malcolm X was an icon that put his life on the line for his people, big difference between someone getting a tat of Malcolm and someone getting a tat of Aaliyah, but again thats just my opinion.

i'm talking about inspiration not icons. For what ever reason maybe he feels some way towards aliyah and her music.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    RIP Aaliyah Detroit stand up

Take Care in stores now
  • garv
    edited December 2011
    i'm talking about inspiration not icons. For what ever reason maybe he feels some way towards aliyah and her music.

Yeah you have a point.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Funny how people jump on "softass" drake for having an aaliyah tat but wont jump on "pro-black" ross honoring slavemasters on his body. You cant have it both ways and the coonery in yall exposes the deep rooted morales and hypocrisy running amuck here. Disgusting.

Now imagine if Em had the same Ross tats... You ? .
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Funny how people jump on "softass" drake for having an aaliyah tat but wont jump on "pro-black" ross honoring slavemasters on his body. Yoy canr have it both ways and the coonery in yall exposes the deep rootes morales ans hypocrisy running amuck here. Disgusting.

good post

ross got washington and lincoln tatted on him.. coonin aint easy

rickyprison.jpg

how does this man have fans?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    good post

rickyprison.jpg

? is that ric Ross you mean to tell me the Teflon don used to be a ? officer
  • ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    wmj710 wrote: »
    ? is that ric Ross you mean to tell me the Teflon don used to be a ? officer

i know you dont care fake people relate to frauds

ex. your entire IC existence.. your delusions of livin in vegas etc...
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Funny how people jump on "softass" drake for having an aaliyah tat but wont jump on "pro-black" ross honoring slavemasters on his body. You cant have it both ways and the coonery in yall exposes the deep rooted morales and hypocrisy running amuck here. Disgusting.

Now imagine if Em had the same Ross tats... You ? .
    good post

rickyprison.jpg

This is gonna be a little off topic y'all.... Now I'm not going to defend George Washington, but as for Lincoln did he actually own slaves?
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i know you dont care fake people relate to frauds

ex. your entire IC existence.. your delusions of livin in vegas etc...

So I don't really stay I'm Vegas lol? It really isn't a biggie though wher you think I live or don't live. I never really been a Ross fan either, he cool as a feature rapper to me, I could never listen to a whole album of his though
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lol @ everyone throwing stones at the throne. Trying to be relevant again. SMH.

#YMCMB
  • ...MVP...
    edited December 2011
    ...MVP... wrote: »
    ..................but as for Lincoln did he actually own slaves?

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Man, this is funny
  • juan travolta
    edited December 2011

i'm guessing no because he was from illinois and that was a free state at the time.
  • ...MVP...
    edited December 2011
    i'm guessing no because he was from illinois and that was a free state at the time.

Thats what I've always believed but I've always heard this "Lincoln had slaves too" coming from dudes, but they never provide no evidence as to how they know this.
  • juan travolta
    edited December 2011
    Thats what I've always believed but I've always heard this "Lincoln had slaves too" coming from dudes, but they never provide no evidence as to how they know this.

yeah i use to hear that a lot to. But no one really has any evidence to prove he did.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2011
    Well atleast he got a female tatted on him not another dude....
  • Hethilditly
    Hethilditly Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Over thirty thousand employees in the usa experience baneful degrees of feel relative to the duty neighbourhood each day. This guy publicity may prime mover extensive lasting hearing problems as a upshot of gathered damage to the backwards the ear. Myriad donrrrt know that the seems they hear over the circuit of a full daytime are experiencing any collision as the seems don’t cause immediate pain. This is the reason the detail is so ubiquitous, just, because the hornet's nest is edifice up gradatim alumnae through the years dialect anenst despite publicity. Peltor earmuffs are the ideal root safety buy and sell to terminus this itemized gathered hearing loss.

Peltor earmuffs are a fantastic hearing defense guarantee gadget. They safeguard the discrete heed canal entirely and fill up little short of all unwanted appear. Peltor earmuffs are comfy as the framework is light-weight and also the scarf is unhesitatingly adjustable. They are also on tap in a selection of attenuation ranges - there verge to be three basic degrees of sound attenuation based on your preferences, Reduced, Method and High. M, Michael as showily as L are utilized to symbolize these a handful organizations.
    Peltor earmuffs
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    *Not a single ? was given that day* That day that fab dissed drake
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    "I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the ? should be denied everything."

http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=1048
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011