ActioN Figures/Replica Belts

2»

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had two of those wrestling buddies (hulk hogan & ultimate warrior), I had a ring and a few action figures.

I would have my wrestling guys in the ring wrestling ninja turtles, GI Joes, street sharks and all kinds of ? .

I never got a replica belt though, always wanted one.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    I had those old WWF LJN rubber figures (had Big John Studd, Koko B. Ware, Junkyard Dog, Jesse Ventura) when I was very young and also got those old school WWF action figures when they started coming out later on

p2150077.jpg

^ had that one and Macho Man, Hulkster, Mr. Perfect, Ted DiBiase, Undertaker, Warrior, Jimmy Snuka, Demolition, Bushwackers, Bad News Brown. Never did get a ring or a cage though.

That's about it for me. Never owned a replica belt in my life but I knew someone who owned a replica of the old eagle joint and got it signed by The Rock, Stone Cold, Taker as well as Bret Hart back when we were aquaintances. I also remember he was planning on getting it signed by HBK, Flair, Warrior and Hulk Hogan too. Don't know if he ever did but that is a pretty priceless collectible either way.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had the money, I'd cop a replica. But I'm chill w the toy belts, even though they only for my kids, I still hold all titles, undefeated as ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    1.jpg

son is that benoit? lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im 38 so my fav was the thumb wrestlers. we never put them on our thumbs because that was ? . but they were the perfect size and flexible. my ring was always the single person sofa couch. or recliners. I even ? with the no name gerneric brands.

real talk, as an adult, when i bought the games, the create a player feature was our thing. it replaced the toys but was the same in a way.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww ? you ? bout to have me reminiscing. I dont have any pics and I'm sure my mom got rid of all my ? . But when I was growing up I had hundreds of figures. I had the old ones that didnt move all the way down til when you could finally move these ? . I had old Hogan, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior and ? . Rock, Austin, HBK, Brett Hart got damn I had every ? . I remember when the first Kane action figure came out damn I begged my mom to take me to the toy store that day. ? , I even had RVD and Sabu when I was going through my ECW phase.

I copped the rings too, there was a default ring that came with different PPV stickers. And then I copped the RAW ring. ? was trill as hell. Those rings came with tables and chairs. I dont think belts were around yet so I used to make belts outta construction paper, color them up to fit the class "heavyweight, tag team" they were dope ass little belts I wrapped around my figures. This until the REAL belts came out ? . My last ever purchase was the Titan Tron. Oh My Gawd that ? was so ill when you could put your wrestlers on the ? and their music plays. Damn good ass times man. I swear one day ima collect again.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between me and my homie we had; The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Taker, maybe Kane, Big show I think, Batista, The Four Horse Men, some old ass Sting from when I was like 4, maybe Hulk, Piper,The Hardy Brothers, Orton, Edge and a few others I can't remember. We had tables, bats, chairs, mics, a ring, ladders, he had a cage for em, belts. Damn I wanna dig in my closet to find some of this ? . Y'all ever use a red marker once somebody got hit with a chair or something lol? Man we had that ring covered in blood after a cage fight, Taker was throwing dudes off the top or the rafters by the jumbo-tron ( a desk). Had them giving promos then being interrupted and jumped. Those were the days.

If a match couldn't be decided in the ring with the toys though we used to take that ? to the ps2 and recreate the matches. We both had a teams of wrestlers that would face each other or be in a stable with and just beat the hell out of each other. And with create a character damn. We were in middle school I think, but were pretty much done with wrestling. We figured out that my grandma and uncle ordered a PPV so we decided to watch it because we were bored. It was the 2007 Royal rumble. My poor mom was slaving in the kitchen trying to make dinner while me and my friend were hyped the hell up in the living room screaming like maniacs. After the match we both decided to give our characters a final match in what was the current smackdown vs raw and went out like champs. We first made the characters for a WWF n64 game so we retired em like they were real lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I HATE ALL OF YOU.

heheheh jamel collects gi joes.

you ? collect wrasslin figures!

Never clowned you.

I'm safe.