When the 2nd coming of Christ is here...

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What will you do?

In all seriousness, right now we have here non-believer or people who just aren't sure. They believe but then they do to an extent. When the 2nd of Christ comes, what will you do? Will you then repent? It isn't too late for those who think it is. Whether the "rapture" happens before or after the Tribulation, the "left behind" will have your chance. You take the mark of the beast or not. You choose now whether now you faithfully believe with your heart etc...

Comments

• Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited June 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    What will you do?

In all seriousness, right now we have here non-believer or people who just aren't sure. They believe but then they do to an extent. When the 2nd of Christ comes, what will you do? Will you then repent? It isn't too late for those who think it is. Whether the "rapture" happens before or after the Tribulation, the "left behind" will have your chance. You take the mark of the beast or not. You choose now whether now you faithfully believe with your heart etc...

Bro, when the 2nd coming of Christ is upon us, there will be nothing anyone will be able to do, he's coming back to destroy the nations, along w/religion, false idols & the wicked that's dwelling on earth... There will be NO RAPTURE during the tribulation period or after, in fact Christ WARNS us to FLEE..during the tribulation period (which will be 3 1/2years) even the saints/elect will be killed, why? Beacause during that time the gentiles /roman catholics will rule the entire earth-either you roll with them & accept the mark of the beast or you get killed...(if you know better, it's best to reject the mark & be killed).

the devil believes in the Most High, he was created by the Most High just like we were (fyi:the devil has no power, all power is given to him by PERMISSION from the Most High), so for any that claims to be a non believer is on them, but these scc are the ones that should be worried, because they feel the LORD will save them in spite of themselves... the bible doesn't have all those books in it just so we follow HIM with "BLIND FAITH" (which is another false doctrine brought in by christianity & the church) everything we need to know & what's to come is in the Book for our edification.. Understanding is Key when dealing w/the Word... that's why most if not all scc on here can't defend the Word, they have no knowledge of anything other than what their false pastor taught them, all they know how to defend is religion/christianity..
    they take scriptures out of context in order to fit what they've been taught to believe.... they do away w/the LORDs, laws,statues & commandments but yet they say they have the holy spirit dwelling within them...does that make sense?

All the while the bible is telling us, that we will be judged based on the very laws & commanmdents that were given to Israel.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The time of christ is now! Repent now and be saved before it's too late!
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    Bro, when the 2nd coming of Christ is upon us, there will be nothing anyone will be able to do, he's coming back to destroy the nations, along w/religion, false idols & the wicked that's dwelling on earth... There will be NO RAPTURE during the tribulation period or after, in fact Christ WARNS us to FLEE..during the tribulation period (which will be 3 1/2years) even the saints/elect will be killed, why? Beacause during that time the gentiles /roman catholics will rule the entire earth-either you roll with them & accept the mark of the beast or you get killed...(if you know better, it's best to reject the mark & be killed).

the devil believes in the Most High, he was created by the Most High just like we were (fyi:the devil has no power, all power is given to him by PERMISSION from the Most High), so for any that claims to be a non believer is on them, but these scc are the ones that should be worried, because they feel the LORD will save them in spite of themselves... the bible doesn't have all those books in it just so we follow HIM with "BLIND FAITH" (which is another false doctrine brought in by christianity & the church) everything we need to know & what's to come is in the Book for our edification.. Understanding is Key when dealing w/the Word... that's why most if not all scc on here can't defend the Word, they have no knowledge of anything other than what their false pastor taught them, all they know how to defend is religion/christianity..
    they take scriptures out of context in order to fit what they've been taught to believe.... they do away w/the LORDs, laws,statues & commandments but yet they say they have the holy spirit dwelling within them...does that make sense?

All the while the bible is telling us, that we will be judged based on the very laws & commanmdents that were given to Israel.

Eh, so in other words it'd be more like "Legion" ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IF it happens, I wont say when because its BS to me, but IF it would happen, I would ask for forgiveness and repent. I would give thanks for the great life I had and all the blessings in the world around me. I would also try and get some answers for other things not so great as well. And like i said before on here, if Jesus or ? comes down in physical form I am punchin whoever in the mouth for allowing so much hurt to graze the earths surface.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IF it happens, I wont say when because its BS to me, but IF it would happen, I would ask for forgiveness and repent. I would give thanks for the great life I had and all the blessings in the world around me. I would also try and get some answers for other things not so great as well. And like i said before on here, if Jesus or ? comes down in physical form I am punchin whoever in the mouth for allowing so much hurt to graze the earths surface.

That would be man, ? told you, us, them, everyone about His Word. It was a decision of not following and we ? up.

You can say all you want about ? creating evil, the devil etc but in the end, we have our own minds between right and wrong between what ? has told us to do and not to do. We don't follow, we get the punishment. Don't bring up the poor countries because I have no idea why they suffer, it's ? 's reasoning for whatever it may be.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That would be man, ? told you, us, them, everyone about His Word. It was a decision of not following and we ? up.

You can say all you want about ? creating evil, the devil etc but in the end, we have our own minds between right and wrong between what ? has told us to do and not to do. We don't follow, we get the punishment. Don't bring up the poor countries because I have no idea why they suffer, it's ? 's reasoning for whatever it may be.

What does man have to do with deserts where people are unable to get water and food?
    What does man have to do with natural disasters who ? massive amounts of people? (Chike im talking about before our technological era before you come in rambling about how devils and haarp are causing all weather related incicdents now)

Those arent poor countries but enviormentally ? areas. Africa has one of the largest christian followings, why do they suffer when they so openly and devoutly follow Christ? And spare me with the well hes ? so he can do what he wants and we dont need to know the reason ? . ? that, if your going to create people and allow them to be in regions where they suffer every ? day of their life I want to know why.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Eh, so in other words it'd be more like "Legion" ?

lol, never saw the movie, the last place I would turn to believe what's written is hollywood, ALL of what I speak is based out of the scriptures.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    lol, never saw the movie, the last place I would turn to believe what's written is hollywood, ALL of what I speak is based out of the scriptures.

LOL

Well, I don't mean it literally but saying it to the extent that there was no "rapture" in Legion, it was basically ? was upset with people for sin etc and sent angels to possess people and ? each other off but they are actually possessed to ? an unborn baby that would be the "savior" of humanity. Pretty weak movie but when you said what you said it just reminded me of that movie.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What does man have to do with deserts where people are unable to get water and food?
    What does man have to do with natural disasters who ? massive amounts of people? (Chike im talking about before our technological era before you come in rambling about how devils and haarp are causing all weather related incicdents now)

Those arent poor countries but enviormentally ? areas. Africa has one of the largest christian followings, why do they suffer when they so openly and devoutly follow Christ? And spare me with the well hes ? so he can do what he wants and we dont need to know the reason ? . ? that, if your going to create people and allow them to be in regions where they suffer every ? day of their life I want to know why.

How do they suffer when they have the Word of ? then? No food/water, they have little right? Okay, sure, it's messed up in our eyes. It sucks to see that but for them, they have ? and that's all that might matter. I don't know dude, stuff is crazy and hard to explain. ? doesn't shake the earth, ? doesn't ? rain. It does it all itself, what happens happens it plays out like it does. It's all up to us, in these situations to find ? and put faith no matter the outcome it comes out to. It's not ? 's fault.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

PS: Deserts aren't meant for mankind to live in. But there's still life in deserts. Snakes, scorpions, cactus etc.... they are still part of the eco system. As far as Natural disasters... ? happens lol But most deaths by natural disasters, mainly earthquakes are caused by buildings... building made unnecessarily large and high and out of cheap unsafe materials.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How do they suffer when they have the Word of ? then? No food/water, they have little right? Okay, sure, it's messed up in our eyes. It sucks to see that but for them, they have ? and that's all that might matter. I don't know dude, stuff is crazy and hard to explain. ? doesn't shake the earth, ? doesn't ? rain. It does it all itself, what happens happens it plays out like it does. It's all up to us, in these situations to find ? and put faith no matter the outcome it comes out to. It's not ? 's fault.

If ? is as the bible teaches, the people who die every day from famine and from natural disasters is gods fault. You cant say ? isnt the one making earthquakes and rain and follow a book written by people who believe he did.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If ? is as the bible teaches, the people who die every day from famine and from natural disasters is gods fault. You cant say ? isnt the one making earthquakes and rain and follow a book written by people who believe he did.

You gotta understand what I'm saying, what happens in nature is nature. ? like I said isn't turning on faucets in heaven and letting the sink over flow for floods. The only time ? intervenes with disasters is when the bible said so. It's up to you to take it how it is though, many people think that Katrina was cause by our government while others feel like it was caused by ? . In these cases, Katrina in New Orleans I feel stuff like that is caused by ? . But your everyday floods that just happen, or earthquakes I don't. It has to have a meaning to it IMO, New Orleans is full of sinful voodoo type of stuff. I'm surprised Vegas is still standing tbh.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what if jesus was a alien, think about jesues was born to a ? what if aliens came form the sky mistaken for ? and there you have it. he walked on water, healed the blind sounds alien to me
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You gotta understand what I'm saying, what happens in nature is nature. ? like I said isn't turning on faucets in heaven and letting the sink over flow for floods. The only time ? intervenes with disasters is when the bible said so. It's up to you to take it how it is though, many people think that Katrina was cause by our government while others feel like it was caused by ? . In these cases, Katrina in New Orleans I feel stuff like that is caused by ? . But your everyday floods that just happen, or earthquakes I don't. It has to have a meaning to it IMO, New Orleans is full of sinful voodoo type of stuff. I'm surprised Vegas is still standing tbh.

Nothin is caused by a ? , a real ? would never allow people to wake up everyday suffering, take it how you want but the potrait painted by people of your ? is ? . There is no ? ? , none whatsoever. Man is the closest thing to a ? and even then the good majority of us are so worried about me instead of we that we cant even ? help another person out. New Orleans flooded because the city is built under sea level, and the levees were never checked on and maintained. The government failed to do their job which is protect us, the same ? they send us across the world and tell us to die for they cant ? handle back home. Instead of spending a million to fix a levee they would rather spend billions and tell us we're dying so our families can remain living free. There was no ? involved just a ? system, ? up people, and life, ? happens its not ? , its not magic its just ? life. Vegas will stand for as long as it makes money, its built in the middle of a ? desert and theres millions of people livin there. It makes the government alot of money so they will put any and every resource into maintaining it. Whenever America starts to wake up and realize we are a democracy and when the people use that power you will see all the ? come to light and see all the hundred of thousands dying from "Gods" work suddenly stop.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nothin is caused by a ? , a real ? would never allow people to wake up everyday suffering, take it how you want but the potrait painted by people of your ? is ? .

No one has painted me a portrait that I, today, hold high and grand. Take me back to 99-07 I would've been in that group. I now go by my bible, and in there my ? is jealous, he is prideful, he is angry, he does have wrath. I feel that everyone MUST believe he is only loving, caring, soft. He isn't, not all the time. You know the whole thing, why he is angry with man etc.

I know that you think about if there is ? , and sometimes you want to believe. It's hard, hell I know it is, I question Him every other week.

I feel in the end, when it all comes down to our last days if there's a ? or not I'll feel happy that I lived my life in good.