One true love

juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited June 2010 in The Powder Room
Back when I was 19 I started dating this girl it lasted for 3 months, We broke up and didnt talk for a whole year

We got back together and it lasted for 6 months, at that point i was like ? this chick!

A year later we got back together and were together for a year, I got a ring and before i could ask. We broke up again!

So here im now 24 and its been 2 years and her friends told me that she been wanting to talk.

Its werid, Ive dated alot girls since her and before her but she is the only one that has made me feel, like she could be that one, and she is pretty much the only i would want to be that one.

So im now single now, and she is back in town but like i dont no kiddy ? again

If i do this again with her i want to be the last time

And has anyone else felt like enough is enough?

Any thoughts ? Anyone else been in this spot?

Comments

• BlackRoses
    BlackRoses Members Posts: 407
    edited June 2010
    I have Juice....he was my everything *sad face* We did everything together and had the most fun with each other. We had the same circle of friends so that made it even easier in the beginning...We did the whole break up and get back together again several times too but i honestly.....just to keep my sanity had to let him go. We went to diff colleges( he was like an hour away) and he just CHANGED. At first i accepted it as a "stage" that freshman boys go through but it got worse and worse....do i still love him, of course but enough was enough for me. it might sound cliche or "sad songish" but i loved him enough to let him go....im not giving advice just sharing my story:)
  • juice86
    edited June 2010
    Finally someone knows what im talking about. Its werid i cant shake this girl, she know me too well and ive been through to much just to let her go and settle with someone else you know.
  • BlackRoses
    edited June 2010
    juice86 wrote: »
    Finally someone knows what im talking about. Its weird i cant shake this girl, she know me too well and ive been through to much just to let her go and settle with someone else you know.

i feel you....a homeboy of mine told me to write down the top ten things i look for in a s/o without thinking bout past bfs just things i look for. When i wrote them down he went through each and asked me if the current bf had that particular trait. long story short...he only was 6 out of the 10 traits and then my homeboy asked me, "You feel you worth getting 60% of him when you giving him 100% of you?" SMH That ish stuck with me until i finally just walked away from the entire situation.
  • juice86
    edited June 2010
    Im going to do that. So black roses at any point in time your ex comes back and tells you it was a mistake and that he wants you back, would you say no or yes?

Even if he said that you were the best and he wanted you for all time? like he would marry you 2mor just so you would be his forever
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited June 2010
    U both have 2 sit down n talk like adults. Look at what happened in the past but leave it in the past. Then it might make it 2 the big show (Wedding)
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    It'll work out eventually I guess. I met this one chick when I was 21, instantly fell in love with her and she fell in love with me, we eventually just stopped talking without a reason. I was frustrated that things ended on a question mark without anyone really breaking up. So I kept convincing myself the feelings just aren't real but everytime we ran into each other, I forgot that I was trying to forget about her and the chemistry was just off the hook and every chick that I messed with, I kept comparing them to her hoping that maybe if I find someone better, I'll stop thinking about he, still hasn't happened yet.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Nah I ain't never been through this before. I wouldn't take my ex back, I would ? her though. I started talking to my ex from highschool recently. I'll be beating again but I'm not getting back with her. SO far in my life I haven't met anyone who has this effect on me. Once I lose a certain type of interest, which is the interest to wife a woman up, its gone forever. I could only have a non serious relationship with that person. Basically watch a movie from time to time, grab a bite to eat and more importantly ? ...with rubbers.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    so she keeps breaking it off then coming back?
  • juice86
    edited June 2010
    Ya we done this dance over and over, i dont want to do it again but no other female has made me feel this way.

Ya Sourpatch Kid im with you on that " kept comparing them to her hoping that maybe if I find someone better, I'll stop thinking about he, still hasn't happened yet" its a pain in the ass.

Ya edwardnigma i thought the same way but the connection i got with this girl is stronger then anything. She the only one ive been able to look pass my pride/ego and say ? it
  • BlackRoses
    edited June 2010
    juice86 wrote: »
    Im going to do that. So black roses at any point in time your ex comes back and tells you it was a mistake and that he wants you back, would you say no or yes?

Even if he said that you were the best and he wanted you for all time? like he would marry you 2mor just so you would be his forever

honestly....No. He's become the person he swore he would never be, the guy who wanna be "in" so he does everything everyone else do SMH...But before everything that happen between us, i did plan on marrying him, we even made a date like after we finished college and stuff but people and things change......sometimes to show you their TRUE COLORS.
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    Leave it alone would be my advise.

She sounds like she's ? in the head... Then again, I'm only hearing your side, so maybe you're the ? ?

Who can say?

But I would surmise that yall should just go your seperate ways if you aren't willing to go through the frustration and heartache.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Leave it alone would be my advise.

She sounds like she's ? in the head... Then again, I'm only hearing your side, so maybe you're the ? ?

Who can say?

But I would surmise that yall should just go your seperate ways if you aren't willing to go through the frustration and heartache.

:p Illy.........
  • king-illstreet
    king-illstreet Members Posts: 67
    edited June 2010
    :p Illy.........

Dee!.........

*Realizes that I totally forgot I was supposed to help you find a HDTV last year :eek*

Sorry about that.