The Keys To A Sucessful Relationship

Options
GetMoneyInDaN.O.
GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Powder Room
ok this for my female breddren.lately its benn alot of ? aint ? ,females aint ? ,aint enuff good this and that,well ill give you all a few hints on how i keep my ? str8 goin on 5 yrs in October

1)If u dont actually live wit the person u seein 4 atleast a yr str8 then yall will neva work out

its easy to talk on the phone,have your free time and they have theirs,come ova have sex and cuddle,but u will neva kno how a person is till u around them 24/7.when my girl came to move in wit me its the little things she did that urked me,like usin a bar of soap up in 2 days,havin boby pins all ova the house just to scratch her head,and havin ? candy rappers under her pillow instead of gettin up and puttin it in the trash.once u find out what urks u about a person u will kno whether u can deal wit it or it aint 4 u.

2)No Break-Ups to Make Ups

if everytyme yall get into a argument and u break up wit em,only to be bac toether 2 hours later,than yall got some growin up 2 do and that ? aint 4 yall.thats 1 thing i stress is i dont do that ? ,if we break up thats a rap.if yall cant even talk out yal differences wit each otha find anotha mate who u can do it wit.

3)I like u how i met u

i kno most women hear this and imma give u the truth from a man.if a man meets u and u 5'3 125,and down the raod u at 215,that dude is not attracted to u and is ? someone who looks like u used to look.same goes 4 ? to cant go from brolic to rick ross and think ? kool

these 3 have my relationship goin strong,if u got more feel free to add

Comments