Perkins to Webber: Keep my name out ya mouth"

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Isn't keep my name out ur mouth ? ? say ? Anyway Webber > Perkins... Perkins brings nothing but 6 fouls to a bball team
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    you a hater

Lmao.......what now?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I hate dudes who get a ring off the coat tails of other greats then try to use that ? as a trump card over certified greats like that ? mean something ....Perkins is a certified wolf ticket seller ....he don't bust his guns ....he just talk that big talk and mean mug but don't do shot like his mentor KG
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Perkins play his role...don't really ride anybodies coattail
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Perkins is that salty mean muggin 365 days lookin ass ? ....but he was the X factor on that Celtics team and they would have won with him suiting up game 7.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Perkins play his role...don't really ride anybodies coattail

And that's what he needs to do ...play his role and ?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Perkins is that salty mean muggin 365 days lookin ass ? ....but he was the X factor on that Celtics team and they would have won with him suiting up game 7.

lol @ his 7 points and 5 rebounds being a factor. ? was easily replaced. boston lost because ray allen was cold damn near the whole series
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    lol @ his 7 points and 5 rebounds being a factor. ? was easily replaced. boston lost because ray allen was cold damn near the whole series

Your an idiot there are certain things that don't show on the stat sheet Mr add and drop Fantasy players. If you watched game 7 of that game you would have witnessed how the Celtics got dominated on the glass esp on offensive rebounds.

Celtics interior defense relied heavily on Perkins when he departed it was evident the whole defense collapsed.
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011

you been killing your credibility lately bruh
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i think ill survive without cosigns on sports topics from a ? named "rap doctor"
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Its da truth Perkins is overrated. He's only mediocre at post defense and if they face up on him and go to da hole, they gonna score on him or he gonna foul. And he's a fake tough ? . ? ? wouldn't bust a grape.
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    i think ill survive without cosigns on sports topics from a ? named "rap doctor"

thats the thing, you shouldn't even discuss sports cause you're lost when it comes to it
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Its da truth Perkins is overrated. He's only mediocre at post defense and if they face up on him and go to da hole, they gonna score on him or he gonna foul. And he's a fake tough ? . ? ? wouldn't bust a grape.
    And CWeb superthug now. he couldn't stop anyone either but he did have O great player but no HOF
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    Say What wrote: »
    And CWeb superthug now. he couldn't stop anyone either but he did have O great player but no HOF
    We'll see..........
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    The ? is overrated, when he got dealt to OKC ppl was acting like it was Zo coming to Miami or some ? . He's intimidating and a big body in the post but numbers wise his production can be made up for.

Ben Wallace in his prime>>>Kendrick Perkins at any time
  • R.D.
    edited December 2011
    The ? is overrated, when he got dealt to OKC ppl was acting like it was Zo coming to Miami or some ? . He's intimidating and a big body in the post but numbers wise his production can be made up for.

Ben Wallace in his prime>>>Kendrick Perkins at any time

duhhhhh ?

? that gotta do with this conversation though, this is why ? get called haters
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    duhhhhh ?

? that gotta do with this conversation though, this is why ? get called haters

The ? has a reputation based off avg 6ppg and 5rpg, what exactly is the ? good at? Besides being tough?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    edited December 2011
    ? is da new millenium Stacey King except Stacey could shoot and wasn't a fake tough guy.

He must not be ? ' no ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    thats the thing, you shouldn't even discuss sports cause you're lost when it comes to it

Lmao@these two
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I dont even know why perk commented to what webber had to say.Im pretty sure webber wasnt the first person to talk slick about perk..? need to lighten up and stop tryna play dat tough guy roll.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    I dont even know why perk commented to what webber had to say.Im pretty sure webber wasnt the first person to talk slick about perk..? need to lighten up and stop tryna play dat tough guy roll.

u know how these rap fans be...i mean cmon son ever since he lost that weight tell me he dont look like tech n9ne

Perkins1.png

tech-nine-2011-02-01-300x300.jpg
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    having a negative opinion about someones game is "hating" now?

sad sad ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    you a hater

*dead*...............
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited December 2011
    shut up and play perkins
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    them number wasnt from last season when he was "comin off 2 surgeries". those are his CAREER numbers. he is what he is and thats what the numbers bear out.. you puttin on your cape for him because you ride for your team, and thats fine... but kendrick perkins is basura. his impact on a game = kwame brown. he's trash.

only difference between him and kwame is KP got to play with KG, shuttlesworth, and pierce, so his "experience" (pushin gasol in the back and hacking kobe when he got into the lane, while pierce, KG, and allen played basketball) is meaningless.

1st off, those numbers arent gonna reflect what he has done in the games this season. so yes those numbers have alot to do with his knee surguries.
    Im dead serious, dude is literally scorin on avg only 2 baskets a night. I kid u not. No hate, just facts. And I watch a lot of thunder games.

actually you ? , heres his numbers for the games played this season: Orlando: 6, Min: 4, Memphis: 10, Dallas: 7, Pheonix: 4. so judging by those numbers I can tell you havent watched the Thunder THIS YEAR. which is the year we have a healthy, 30 lbs lighter Kendrick Perkins. and it seems to be having a positive effect on his scoring output. also, we dont need him to be a scorer because that aint what we got him for. why we need him to score when we got KD, Russ, Harden, Cook, and a whole host of other players that actually score? and if you idiots wanna try to argue that he cant play defense either then go ahead and make yourself look dumb again.