Is There Anything On Earth Better Than 19 Year Old ? ?????

Options

Comments

• im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    19 year old ? might be better for a quick ? . But a normal 19 year old girl all she knows how to do decently is maybe suck ? and open her legs and bend over. Which is cool if you ain't really doin no serious ? I guess. But if you're tryin to get it in for real a 19 year old ain't gone be able to keep up and reciprocate correctly unless she's just a special kind of hoe. But then again most women don't until they're around 30 anyway when they are comfortable with the way their body works.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    19 year old ? might be better for a quick ? . But a normal 19 year old girl all she knows how to do decently is maybe suck ? and open her legs and bend over. Which is cool if you ain't really doin no serious ? I guess. But if you're tryin to get it in for real a 19 year old ain't gone be able to keep up and reciprocate correctly unless she's just a special kind of hoe. But then again most women don't until they're around 30 anyway when they are comfortable with the way their body works.

I hear all that but some of these youngins can out ? alot of females in their 20,30s, and 40s...ok and 50s too. But using there age as an excuse for not knowing what to do is not correct.
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    I hear all that but some of these youngins can out ? alot of females in their 20,30s, and 40s...ok and 50s too. But using there age as an excuse for not knowing what to do is not correct.

And like I said there's special kinda hoes out there. But a normal 19 year old just ain't gonna be able to do that. Hell a normal 19 year old is still getting by with the ? she learned in high school thinking just because when she was 15 it got her boyfriend to nut in 12.4 seconds that all men are going to like it and want it the same way. I don't know about you but that ? don't work for me. And half the time a young ? will look at a grown almost 30 year old man and wonder "why haven't you nut yet" 5 minutes in cause she thinks everyone should nut with little effort and thats the way it's supposed to be. Sorry but a ? like that don't know enough to make a ? that's serious about ? happy, you could beat off for a quick nut.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And like I said there's special kinda hoes out there. But a normal 19 year old just ain't gonna be able to do that. Hell a normal 19 year old is still getting by with the ? she learned in high school thinking just because when she was 15 it got her boyfriend to nut in 12.4 seconds that all men are going to like it and want it the same way. I don't know about you but that ? don't work for me. And half the time a young ? will look at a grown almost 30 year old man and wonder "why haven't you nut yet" 5 minutes in cause she thinks everyone should nut with little effort and thats the way it's supposed to be. Sorry but a ? like that don't know enough to make a ? that's serious about ? happy, you could beat off for a quick nut.

Whats normal? Like I said your just stating because their age that they are uneducated in that area. Which I am imforming that that is not correct.
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Whats normal? Like I said your just stating because their age that they are uneducated in that area. Which I am imforming that that is not correct.

Or maybe it doesn't take much to impress you cause you're on their level.

Just sayin..no diss.
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options

I just said there are special kinda hoes out there that this doesn't apply to obviously...HOWEVER yes you can definitely attribute inexperience with age. Most 19 year old girls been ? teenagers for the past 4 or 5 years (if that) vs a 30+ year old woman thats been through her teenage ? years and has been ? adults for the past 8 or 9 years at least. I mean how could you not say age is a factor?
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kataklysm wrote: »

Just sayin..no diss.

LOL @ no diss. Naw mama you just ? on him. lol
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options

LOL @ no diss. Naw mama you just ? on him. lol

lol! I mean maybe he's young himself, or maybe he's inexperienced...it's a possibility. And then you're like a ? connessieur...two opinions from opposite sides of the spectrum.

That's all I was saying. ..lol
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options

Just sayin..no diss.

Look Kat you are closer to my age and due to the pics ive seen I would chose someone ten years older than you...no diss
    But back to my point if you wanted a ? with no stretch marks,pouches, or liverspots(no diss @kat) you would want somthing younger for that temporary experience.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Look Kat you are closer to my age and due to the pics ive seen I would chose someone ten years older than you...no diss
    But back to my point if you wanted a ? with no stretch marks,pouches, or liverspots(no diss @kat) you would want somthing younger for that temporary experience.

lol..yeah you mad.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kat knows she wants some 19 yr old ? ...
    no disrespect...

No more than 5 years younger if that was to ever go down.
  • im_lux
    edited December 2011
    Options

There are many feelings here.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol..yeah you mad.

There is nothing to be mad about Kat. Its called life. We all cant be young forever. Hey your the young girl to an 70 y/o so cheer up. Your young wore out body would be pleasing to the eye.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    ? is ? .

No.

It's really not.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There is nothing to be mad about Kat. Its called life. We all cant be young forever. Hey your the young girl to an 70 y/o so cheer up.

I'm 31 which is not OLD to anybody other than teenagers, and believe me, besides the beginning signs of aging, 30s so far >>>>>>>>>> 20s.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm 31 which is not OLD to anybody other than teenagers, and believe me, besides the beginning signs of aging, 30s so far >>>>>>>>>> 20s.

Thats funny I am 31 too. And that is sad.....very sad
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thats funny I am 31 too. And that is sad.....very sad

And you're calling ME old??

smh..ole chester ass.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lmao.

? u need to get a variety.

get some more 19 year old..compare that with a 22 year old and a 25 year old
    compare that with a white girl, black girl, asian girl and latino girl

thats what i've been doing homie. i said off top im mashing a couple of 20 somethings right now. i been hitting white, brown, yellow, and black ? since high school. none of what you are saying is new. i have done the comparision and black 19 y/o ? seems to be winning. the 20 somethings can out ? her and know a few more tricks of the trade but as far as quality of ? (wetness, tightness, manuverability,and creamability) the 19 y/o is winning. she has no kids, loves to ? , and has grade a ? . im comparing that to 1 white chick with a kid in her mid 20's and a black chick in her late 20's w/o kids and hands down the 19 y/o is winning. i must admit im shocked by the outcome.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And that why I said this^^^^^^^^^^
    And you're calling ME old??

smh..ole chester ass.
    Far from a chester. Just replying to the topic of the thread and I think it was about 19 year old ? . Where I am from every female over 18 is legal but hey I just live in the captial of the United States.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And that why I said this^^^^^^^^^^

Far from a chester. Just replying to the topic of the thread and I think it was about 19 year old ? . Where I am from every female over 18 is legal but hey I just live in the captial of the United States.

I didn't say it was illegal, but you're getting too old to ? with a 19yo. I'm sure you'll find that out on your own soon enough.
  • GrizTitan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I didn't say it was illegal, but you're getting too old to ? with a 19yo. I'm sure you'll find that out on your own soon enough.

I am good on the advice from you out of all people. But last time I checked my ? belongs to me but thanks for that inspring advice. Since we are giving advice to each other whats up with that gym membership though. You arent getting younger.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

you are taking the convo down the wrong road kat. the dude said that 19 y/o chicks are only good for 1 thing and i c/s 150%. i will say off top that the ? is dumb as ? and i dont want to hear a single word that comes out of her mouth after we are done ? . that should be obvious. w/that said im still pleasently surprised by the quality of 19 y/o ? in comparision to 20 something ? and up. i must admit i havent hit 19 y/o ? since college but its winning. and finally when did 19 y/o ? become ? ? . please explain??????
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I am good on the advice from you out of all people. But last time I checked my ? belongs to me but thanks for that inspring advice. Since we are giving advice to each other whats up with that gym membership though. You arent getting younger.

Duly noted....thanks for your concern.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Duly noted....thanks for your concern.

Don't worry about him Boo, I like my women like I like my shakes vanilla and thicc!