For Those with Jobs That Listen To The Radio All Day.

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
What kind of station do you listen to? do you have to listen to the Top 30 all day? that would be pretty miserable imo.

I cant stand radio anymore. But when im at work theres a nice station that plays somewhat old songs. Never really hear a song more than once a day. Plays a lot of beatles, Tracy Chapman, Journey, Led Zeppelin. ? like that. And i like most of that so its not too bad, but i know some places you wont be the one to choose the radio stations so what are you forced to listen to?

We have a few radio stations with pretty funny DJ's for the mornings but because we work with so many patients and they are all hearing the music we do, we cant play any newer rock or rap in fear of offending their little ears. Kinda glad tho cuz our rap stations suck ? . If i Voluntarily listen to FM radio its a Classic Rock station.

Comments

• kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    www.slacker.com

I have it on my phone and I listen to it streaming all day.

They have a free service, but I upgraded for 3.99 a month and you have the option of unlimited skips plus I can basically type in a song and it will play.

You can mark your favorites and then they have like a favorite mashup station...love it.