Chicks who do Coke:Yay Or Nay

ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
U ever dated, or messed with achick who did a line of coke a week or more

could you ever see yourself dating a chick or befriending a chick who does coke on a somewhat frequent basis but it doesnt influence their life in a negative way

whats worse a ? user or weed user

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ? users are definitely worse imo. I messed with a girl that did coke prolly every other weekend. it didnt progress much farther than messing around.
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    ? is way worse than weed.

I don't see how people can use coke on a regular basis, but I enjoyed it as a party drug. ? gets you hype.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Yeah and when the girl did it she wouldnt ? . woat. Nothin worse than coming down off a night of partying and she goes to do some when your ready to call it a night. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah and when the girl did it she wouldnt ? . woat. Nothin worse than coming down off a night of partying and she goes to do some when your ready to call it a night. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lmaoooooooo.

It does have you talking people to death!
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    They literally say every little thing that is on their mind. When its a thought to themselves they say it out loud, youll be like wtf you talking about?! and theyll just continue like it was nothing.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    All the ? I've given coke to have done extreme sexual acts after, there good for one nighters but not serious dating.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    They literally say every little thing that is on their mind. When its a thought to themselves they say it out loud, youll be like wtf you talking about?! and theyll just continue like it was nothing.

lol..I was just asking hella random questions like, "Baby when you lost your virginity did you...?"

lmao..he's like wtf did that come from?

You've never done it yourself Lou?
  • ImSoReal
    edited December 2011
    so a chick who does a line of coke say once a week but other than that has her ? together is a no go
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    so a chick who does a line of coke say once a week but other than that has her ? together is a no go

Your girl does it dark?

I don't think once a week is THAT bad, but it could lead to more frequent usage.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    No chick does just one like of coke. she might do it just once a week. And i havent spoken with this woman so i dont know what kind of person she is. Like Ibex said you give a girl some coke your in for a pretty cool couple hours. Aint gonna be off no one line tho.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    as long as its not taking over her life she's good
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    kataklysm wrote: »
    lol..I was just asking hella random questions like, "Baby when you lost your virginity did you...?"

lmao..he's like wtf did that come from?

You've never done it yourself Lou?

Oh no ive done it a few times when i was younger. I could never get into it. didnt last long enough and i always found myself wanting more like a half hour later. then when id stop doing it id get agitated real easily haha it was dumb to me. I liked X tho which was weird. cept the next day after X. another WOAT.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Oh no ive done it a few times when i was younger. I could never get into it. didnt last long enough and i always found myself wanting more like a half hour later. then when id stop doing it id get agitated real easily haha it was dumb to me. I liked X tho which was weird. cept the next day after X. another WOAT.

I agree..I can't get with drugs that have a long drawn out recovery period. That's the same reason I don't drink much.
  • ImSoReal
    edited December 2011
    kataklysm wrote: »
    Your girl does it dark?

I don't think once a week is THAT bad, but it could lead to more frequent usage.

naw my girl doesnt do drugs or even drink

my boy met this chick with a degree, nice as job, crib, no kids, but she does a line of coke about once or twice a a week. She says she has been doing it for about 3 years, so far he hasnt seen any problems arise, I told him to keep his eyes open
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    lol..like Lou said, if you're doing coke any night of the week, it sure isn't one line.

It's not like smoking one joint. I can see her doing a 20 in one sitting minimum.

But if she's got her ? together then it's all about what he's willing to accept. People downplay and hide the serious ? , so if that's what she's revealing I'd be cautious as to what she might be hiding.
  • Lou Cypher
    edited December 2011
    Yeah same here. Back in my teenage years i would Drink or thizz every weekend for like a year, Now i only drink like twice a month MAYBE. Weed always stuck with me tho. Probably good i got most that out of my system when i was still living with my parents haha. I know people that still thizz or do coke and clearly arent doing too well for themselves.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Nah... I ain't ? ' wit broads who do hard drugs. Weed and alcohol are the limit.
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Q45T wrote: »
    Nah... I ain't ? ' wit broads who do hard drugs. Weed and alcohol are the limit.

Forreal tho.

n another thing, even if the jawn do got her ? together it still has potential to be a problem/ bad habit in the future. shiii i got a hard enough time not smokin weed or drinkin alchol for 2 months, nevermind ?
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    Nay, Coke heads is the worst. Random ? just flying out they mouth and you CANT get out of a conversation with them. ? that noise
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited December 2011
    My ex gf had a coke habit that she kicked for the most part before we got together. Se would do it once in a blue moon till I told her I wasn't comfortable. What would get me was the the ? sniffles the next day. I can't ? stand that sound. Also I cared about her and didn't want her on that stuff. That's what gets me about coke, people just seem so awkward and unhappy when they're on it. And the next day is just, ughh. I actually tried it once and ? hated it. It had my nose feelin ? up up for the next 24 hours, and that's about it. Made me look like I was bugged the ? out, when I felt pretty much sober. I don't understand the appeal at all.

So yeah, I don't like coke or cokeheads, generally.

However this last girl I was talkin to did a lil bump a couple times when we were chillin, and she didn't get sketched out, or sniffly, or weird or whiny like the ex used to. She also had her ? together for the most part, had a real nice crib and nice stuff and a car. I didn't have a problem with it. I don't talk to her anymore, but not because of the coke.

I'd say use your judgement and tread carefully. I mean everybody has a vice. If coke's your thing and it doesn't run your life or make you hard to be around, I'm cool with that. I don't know if I could actually be in a relationship with someone who does it though, they'd have to have a lot goin for them.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    No. I barely like girls who smoke weed on the regular.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Nah I ain't ? with a female who does any illegal drugs.

A chick who drinks and gets ? up is bad enough.

#Sober FTW
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    hoes turn into monsters on that coke

but i wouldnt date one
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I remember a few years ago, I went wit this ? to go cop some weed, so I thought. She get back in da car and Im drivin', then all of sudden, she pull out a bag of powder and start snawtin' off one of her house keys if I remember right. hahaha
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    and I say hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah. ? ' right. ? ' right, alright.