Spin-off: You Ever Had Someone Randomly Ask You Where to Get Drugs?

kataklysm
kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well?.................

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I was at Wal Mart in anchorage and this ? saw me and my friend walking. She stops us and is like "hey man you wanna buy some weed?" and i could tell she did more than just weed, but i of course was in the mood to smoke some weed. So i said "Yes, i would like to see your marijuana." and she told me that she would have to get the money from me go to the parking lot and come right back. I said "Your crazy. I wish to accompany you to the vehicle where said marijuana is located." She tells me the dude doesnt want people to know who he is and blah blah blah. Then after that she says shell call him and see. Gets her phone out and calls someone. Maybe Pretended to call. and gets off and says hes all out. So realizing ive just wasted my time i start to walk away and the ? has the nerve to ask me if i know where to find some tweek. Told her to ? off.

Other than that we have a mom and pops store where kids will just Hey Mister you for whatever. Coke, X, weed. Mostly buy them ciggs tho.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    my pa'tnas dad who knows what i do had a friend in Vegas.. a construction worker..
    said he needed me to hook him up..

so im thinkin good ? .. dont like talkin on the phone so got dude's number and we set up a meet..
    i get there this mu'? wants crystal!!!! i was too through.. finished the drink dude bought me at the bar and was on my way..

told that cat to try a strip club.. strippers be on that ? .. not hoes! hahahaha
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    What exactly is it that you do CapitalB?
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Are you a ? or a drug dealer B?
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    kataklysm wrote: »
    Are you a ? or a drug dealer B?

i dont sell drugs.. its a war on drugs..
    but ? .. i dont sell ? either. haha its go get sold either way.. im like an agent.. i make sure it goes for the highest price. lol

im the Dan Lozano of the sex trade. lol
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    There have been 3 occasions where someone has randomly rolled up on me at school and asked where they can get some weed.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I used to live in NY but I caught a bus to TX one time to visit my mother.

I had some weed on me that I would smoke at the stops (we'd stop like in Memphis, ATL and Dallas)

At the Dallas stop some skinny white dude "headed to Utah" starts a convo with me, somehow I reveal I brought weed to make the trip easier.

Dude is almost begging for some to the point my spidey senses say Undercover Cop. To this day I think if I had given him some he woulda arrested me.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    I've never had a stranger ask me for a connect or even if I wanted to buy some drugs.

lol @ ya'll looking like druggies.
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited December 2011
    All the time. I look like I know where the drugs at.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    I used to live in NY but I caught a bus to TX one time to visit my mother.

I had some weed on me that I would smoke at the stops (we'd stop like in Memphis, ATL and Dallas)

At the Dallas stop some skinny white dude "headed to Utah" starts a convo with me, somehow I reveal I brought weed to make the trip easier.

Dude is almost begging for some to the point my spidey senses say Undercover Cop. To this day I think if I had given him some he woulda arrested me.

he wouldve arrested u regardless.. uv already admitted to bein in possession of it..
    ? 's the only thing u can have and give away legal and sell illegal..

weed whether u jus have it.. sell it.. or give it away ..ESPECIALLY in the south is illegal..
    he jus wanted a puff or two..
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    he wouldve arrested u regardless.. uv already admitted to bein in possession of it..
    ? 's the only thing u can have and give away legal and sell illegal..

weed whether u jus have it.. sell it.. or give it away ..ESPECIALLY in the south is illegal..
    he jus wanted a puff or two..

LOL oh d*mn. poor guy. he seemed cool.

he even offered me a laundry basket for a joint.

you meet some strange characters riding the bus.
  • CapitalB
    edited December 2011
    LOL oh d*mn. poor guy. he seemed cool.

he even offered me a laundry basket for a joint.

you meet some strange characters riding the bus.

lol @ laundry basket... the ? these people be thinkin! hahahaha
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    smh @ a white chick askin this question

oh the irony
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Nope but I'VE asked random people for weed.

'u got bud? Naw? Aight, good lookin'. Aye playboi, u got trees?.....'

Yeah I've done that too.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lol yea when I was on an extreme diet/excercise kick

I was around 131 which is a little frail for my frame
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    yes all the time

being that i used to sell drugs and it was obvious that i did
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    I've got about a 20% success rate when asking random people

Really? I was usually always successful.

lol..we stopped in this apt complex down the road from my house back in the day. It was known to have drug dealers...dudes were not having it. They thought we were cops or narcs or something. :(

We were trying to buy a pretty large amount though..guess that was kinda suspicious.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    im in college so yes. white people hilarious
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I remember when I was in college these lil white dudes who I could flat out tell were 14-15 randomly stopped me in the street and asked me if I could cop some bud for them. Feel like them lil Townhouse Crackas were tryin to set me up.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol this is funny

but you know the whole time yesterday i was thinking if somebody randomly ask me for tree, i'ma look at 'em like they crazy and keep it moving

which i have done before when asked
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lol...i got a neighbor (old white lady) that asks everybody where to get ? from.....i mean everybody tho she dont give a ? ....i've had company go outside for something and come back in like "ay why that old lady ask me where to get a blast?".....smh...now since i been on papers i act real aggravated when somebody do some ? like that tho..."get the ? away from me"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Yea but i keeps it moving...undercovers are getting crafty in chicago....
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    When you black, You get it all the time.

I am over 30 and look over 30 and these young white kids ask me. I am like bruh, Do it look like I smoke weed? Though about it and told them not to answer that. I dont know!
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Happens a lot. If they aren't asking me where to get some they're asking me where they can buy brass knuckles or pistols. Don't know what's written on my forehead that makes people think I'm doing dirt.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    All the time. Especially when I 1st got my truck. that was mostly for for that coke though. But even when I've been walking to the bus I get asked. I guess I have that look....