The Spanx unappreciation thread.....

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    So Kat show us pic of your Spanx. You don't need to be in them. Just snap a pic.
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    So Kat show us pic of your Spanx. You don't need to be in them. Just snap a pic.

wtf..why would I do that? lol

I only have one pair right now. I wear them with some of my work pants that are tighter and have thinner material.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    kataklysm wrote: »
    wtf..why would I do that? lol

I only have one pair right now. I wear them with some of my work pants that are tighter and have thinner material.

So you can educate these young brothers, when a woman they are trying to get at is pulling the wool over their eyes. LOL
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    So you can educate these young brothers, when a woman they are trying to get at is pulling the wool over their eyes. LOL

How would seeing an empty pair of Spanx do that ?

They don't have before and afters on the website?
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited December 2011
    The only person I know that wears spanks is my mother. My friends are pretty slim and the ones that arent dont try to hide it.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm sorta split on the spanx debate. it is sorta false advertising in a sense, but at the same time i don't really wanna be seeing a chicks big ole gut if she has a form fitting outfit on, so

forget spanx, i saw and advert for body lifting tape on qvc. like the ? supposed to mimic a skin lift/tuck and it's used to tape back your saggy arms or tape up your thighs. after that i had seen it all

Please tell me that you're just joking. SMH
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I swear. Contacts, high heels, butt pads, push up bra's, make up, weave, spanx.....

These chicks dont get dressed

They get into character.
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    this is a very powerful post.

indeed....
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    skinny fat girls swindling out here...

lol @ her attitude change

Waist-Cincher-Vest-Before-After.jpg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    I don't see how it's false advertising

It doesn't make women go from big to little
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I swear. Contacts, high heels, butt pads, push up bra's, make up, weave, spanx.....

They get into character.

Closing out 2011 w/ trill quotables.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I predict ? just gonna start wearing masks to the club in the future.

Like an actual MASK of a pretty girl's face. Then go home with a dude and take the mask off.

F*ck is the difference at this point.

hahaha, it's only a matter of time till we see dis happenin
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I predict ? just gonna start wearing masks to the club in the future.

Like an actual MASK of a pretty girl's face. Then go home with a dude and take the mask off.

F*ck is the difference at this point.

Ah ? ...
    ? gone be buying masks for all they ugly hoes smh
  • nex gin
    edited December 2011
    ol_buddy wrote: »
    skinny fat girls swindling out here...

lol @ her attitude change

Waist-Cincher-Vest-Before-After.jpg

See.....naw flunk that ish. If you a little dumpy, I need to be aware of your chunkiness up front....at least give a brutha an opportunity to make an informed committment to your bovinity. And yes...spanx are deceitful & the epitome of false advertising. Imagine a man's disappointment the 1st time his "visually slim" girl derobes and goes from Meagan Good to Precious. Nigguhs have been shot for less.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    nex gin wrote: »
    See.....naw flunk that ish. If you a little dumpy, I need to be aware of your chunkiness up front....at least give a brutha an opportunity to make an informed committment to your bovinity. And yes...spanx are deceitful & the epitome of false advertising. Imagine a man's disappointment the 1st time his "visually slim" girl derobes and goes from Meagan Good to Precious. Nigguhs have been shot for less.

There is no product on the market that would have a Precious looking like a Meagan Goode.
  • nex gin
    edited December 2011
    There is no product on the market that would have a Precious looking like a Meagan Goode.

lol...You get my point though. Ya'll women need to stop w/ all of these damn special effects. I swear some of ya'll must carry around portable green screens w/ you. Men can't tell what's real and what's CGI nowadays.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    MenShapewear_10710_main-300x245.jpg

before_after_menspa.jpg

Men do it too...they have briefs that have a sock compartment too!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Loo came through and crushed the buildings...every post in this thread is a quotable

LOL at the hoes defending this ? ...most would though so i cant knock yall.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011

It's called Gastric Bypass. They still have to work out the kinks. Star Jones was looking terrible. LOL
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    It's funny out of the five women that posted, three of them are defending it. LOL
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

They get into character.

lol at the realness
  • Niggersauce
    edited December 2011
    LMFAOOOO @ kat!!!
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    MenShapewear_10710_main-300x245.jpg

before_after_menspa.jpg

Men do it too...they have briefs that have a sock compartment too!

I stated that earlier. lol
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    It's funny out of the five women that posted, three of them are defending it. LOL

Why is that funny?

The more I think about it though, we all deceive to a certain extent..at least until we get our foot in the door.

For the most part, women aren't focusing on a man's physical appearance. It's important to be attracted to him, but non-physical attributes are more important to us and will outweigh looks.

It's the complete opposite for men. Physical attributes are the number one factor for most men when it comes to attraction.

So women have ALLLLLLL these products to make themselves look more appealing to men.

How do men deceive? They front on their financial status. They try to look like they're balling knowing they're not. They pretend they don't have a ? load of kids when they do, they pretend they don't have a gf or wife when they do, need I go on?

We all deceive to get what we want. It's not our fault ya'll are so stuck on the physical.
  • Niggersauce
    edited December 2011
    Why is that funny?

The more I think about it though, we all deceive to a certain extent..at least until we get our foot in the door.

For the most part, women aren't focusing on a man's physical appearance. It's important to be attracted to him, but non-physical attributes are more important to us and will outweigh looks.

It's the complete opposite for men. Physical attributes are the number one factor for most men when it comes to attraction.

So women have ALLLLLLL these products to make themselves look more appealing to men.

How do men deceive? They front on their financial status. They try to look like they're balling knowing they're not. They pretend they don't have a ? load of kids when they do, they pretend they don't have a gf or wife when they do, need I go on?

We all deceive to get what we want. It's not our fault ya'll are so stuck on the physical.

Well well....

Go ahead and close thread
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2011

I just dont agree with it being as bad as colored contacts, fake hair, fake nails, fake butt, fake ? , etc.......