Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kataklysm wrote: »
    Why is that funny?

The more I think about it though, we all deceive to a certain extent..at least until we get our foot in the door.

For the most part, women aren't focusing on a man's physical appearance. It's important to be attracted to him, but non-physical attributes are more important to us and will outweigh looks.

It's the complete opposite for men. Physical attributes are the number one factor for most men when it comes to attraction.

So women have ALLLLLLL these products to make themselves look more appealing to men.

How do men deceive? They front on their financial status. They try to look like they're balling knowing they're not. They pretend they don't have a ? load of kids when they do, they pretend they don't have a gf or wife when they do, need I go on?

We all deceive to get what we want. It's not our fault ya'll are so stuck on the physical.

C'mon Kat. That doesn't make it ok for a person to deceive for their own gain.

Yeah you do have some guys that front like that. But not every guy or girl fronts. It's better to be upfront. It doesn't cause problems later on.

Women do focus at a guys physical attributes. I've never heard a woman say. "I wonder if his brain is huge!" They are looking at physical first just like men do. After that stage, then the other factors come into play.

It's deceiving no matter how you try to soften it up Kat.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I just dont agree with it being as bad as colored contacts, fake hair, fake nails, fake butt, fake ? , etc.......

So you don't think it's as bad as color contacts? Really? LOL I can agree with the others though, but here's a secret. Men don't give a flying ? about a woman's eye color.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Well well....

Go ahead and close thread

Now how did I know you were going to fly into my thread with a satin cape on? Stop it man.
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I wasn't trying to soften it or excuse it, just saying it is what it is and it's been that way for a long time.

Women were wearing corsets and hoop skirts to give the illusion of a waist and hips long before we got here.

I kinda think men are just jealous they don't have fix-its for all their physical imperfections. You want to borrow my Spanx black? :) lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    smdh at the IC women cosigning this deceitful fuckery....
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I wasn't trying to soften it or excuse it, just saying it is what it is and it's been that way for a long time.

Women were wearing corsets and hoop skirts to give the illusion of a waist and hips long before we got here.

I kinda think men are just jealous they don't have fix-its for all their physical imperfections. You want to borrow my Spanx black? :) lol

Nah you need it WAY more than I do. LOL
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Nah you need it WAY more than I do. LOL

A fat joke? Really?

Now I know I outwitted you.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    smdh at the IC women cosigning this deceitful fuckery....

CLASSIC Scene.

Then again Keenen fronted himself, so he had that coming.

Like I said Only Kai, & Mood Indigo was not with the Spanx.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So you don't think it's as bad as color contacts? Really? LOL I can agree with the others though, but here's a secret. Men don't give a flying ? about a woman's eye color.

I was just trying to remember all the stuff Loo did in his post

I get compliments on my green eyes all the time ... so some men care
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i havent trusted a ? since those Adam & Eve Days

so this deception doesnt surprise me
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    A fat joke? Really?

Now I know I outwitted you.

It wasn't a joke. You said you owned Spanx.

What did you outwit on? I said that there men/women that deceive and shouldn't do that to avoid problems and embarrassment.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I was just trying to remember all the stuff Loo did in his post

I get compliments on my green eyes all the time ... so some men care

Was this on the net or when they saw you in person?
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    As for it being false advertisement, I know if the ladies caught a dude wearing Spanx boxers, ya'll would be saying the same thing.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I sat in this class where the teacher wore this. She'd wear it understockings and dresses, but the ? would be see through. At first I thought she had like some burns or something because it looked like gauze peaking through the stockings. Then I heard about Spanx. Made perfect sense then.

? up part is she had a hella nice shape because of it. Chicks would be type mad if a dude had a strap-on ? in the club and grinded it on them, came home, and revealed a stick sausage. What makes them think this spanx/pushup bra/contact stuff is coo?
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    I sat in this class where the teacher wore this. She'd wear it understockings and dresses, but the ? would be see through. At first I thought she had like some burns or something because it looked like gauze peaking through the stockings. Then I heard about Spanx. Made perfect sense then.

? up part is she had a hella nice shape because of it. Chicks would be type mad if a dude had a strap-on ? in the club and grinded it on them, came home, and revealed a stick sausage. What makes them think this spanx/pushup bra/contact stuff is coo?

I work with this chick..half Hispanic, half white. She's super short but she's got a banging ass body..hourglass shape, tiny little waist, a big ass, and some big ? (fake though). One day she came to talk to the girl across from me and she kinda bent over to look at a paper on her desk. Her skirt raised a little and she was wearing Spanx!

Sometimes Spanx are necessary to calm the jiggle when you're wearing a thin or clingy material. That same chick she was talking to showed me her facebook and I saw her in a bikini..she still had an awesome shape but she's thick so you could tell she had a little jiggle to her.

She's like the office hoe too..which I don't get because she could easily get what she wants without having to put out like that.

Okay I'm done rambling..lol.
  • black caesar
    edited December 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    All spanx is meant to do is smooth out lumps, bumps and VPL's. Ya'll are acting as if it can take a woman from a size 14 to a size 8 or something. It's not that serious...

We know luv. LOL The main point was about deceiving. I even mentioned about the spanx for men too.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Kat made me bring this thread back from her post from the Have u ever seen a girl who looks real pretty in the face but she looks nasty naked???" thread.
  • black caesar
    Options
    My friends man asked if I had lost weight the other night..I straight told him it was the Spanx. He was laughing...lol.

LOL Got to give you props for being real with him about it.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know if ya'll hoes put as much effort in eating right and exercising you could save yourself some money instead of buying like like Spanx, butt pads,corsets, and all that skin care products.

Stop putting in all your efforts deceiving men!
  • black caesar
    Options
    Quit crying Marine.

He's got a point though.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I want some spanx, they look smoothing. I do not enjoy my large thighs.
  • black caesar
    Options
    I want some spanx, they look smoothing. I do not enjoy my large thighs.

Huh? You gaining weight or something?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at two hoes hitting that feelings tag, ya'll fat ? don't want to hear the truth.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. This can't be life. Yet women want a brotha who keeps it "real" wit them? LOL!!! Can't knock the creator's hustle. Hefa is a billionaire from it, and owns 100% of her company
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? at the barbershop be selling spanx he got the junts for men too