So my New Years Eve date is sick....

Idi Amin Dada
Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Not fake sick. Actual sick. I saw her yesterday. And she's even worse today. Anyways, she has passes to a NYE party at Ibiza and turned the passes over to my name. So now ? gotta scrownge for a date and ? .

Comments

• Idi Amin Dada
    edited December 2011
    I'll meet u at Ibiza so we can fight...

Hugs....not drugs.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    You doing a couple thing on NYE? Where they do that at?

apparently Ibiza~
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Not fake sick. Actual sick. I saw her yesterday. And she's even worse today. Anyways, she has passes to a NYE party at Ibiza and turned the passes over to my name. So now ? gotta scrownge for a date and ? .

she got that gangsta or what?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i haven't been to Ibiza since the summer. you know stadium gonna be off the hook i think marvin austin is having a party up there. my folks went to high school with him and they were talking bout that ? earlier this week. ill be in SE at a house party.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    so she's sick and gave you passes to a party and your taking another woman ???

Horrible !
  • lamontbdc
    edited December 2011

Horrible !

? she gave him the tickets what she expect him to bring his man? naw he calling plan B
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i haven't been to Ibiza since the summer. you know stadium gonna be off the hook i think marvin austin is having a party up there. my folks went to high school with him and they were talking bout that ? earlier this week. ill be in SE at a house party.

I did the big NYE party thing @ Union Station the year before.. This year I'll be attending a black and white house party... where I'm sure someone is gonna try and stunt with the Concord 11's and get them took
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011

Horrible !

Yeah that's what I thought at first too, but maybe it was just a friend date.

Either way, I'd still be mad if I saw those pics on FB...lol.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    A date to Ibiza ? Man give that pass to one of your homeboys and find some hoes there
    I might go to Stadium with the crew...
    matter fact, let me see if they still have tickets...

? , Stadium is the place to be tonight, my wife Bria Myles going be in there
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited December 2011

Horrible !

We were just going as "friends" She's an ex, and we had sex recently and she's all "I'm not that kinda girl" but we keep having sex. She knows I'm ? other chicks.
  • lamontbdc
    edited December 2011
    mindright wrote: »
    I did the big NYE party thing @ Union Station the year before.. This year I'll be attending a black and white house party... where I'm sure someone is gonna try and stunt with the Concord 11's and get them took

yeah whoever shows up with the concord's on is clown to begin with. i'd be trying to keep my concords clean and not wear them to a party b/c ? folks step on shoes all night long.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    DMV got IC on lock huh lol

But you takin a chick to Ibiza? Yuck

I went there last year for NYE, never again my ngga...
  • Idi Amin Dada
    edited December 2011
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    DMV got IC on lock huh lol

But you takin a chick to Ibiza? Yuck

I went there last year for NYE, never again my ngga...

Drop knowledge, ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? she gave him the tickets what she expect him to bring his man? naw he calling plan B

yes that's what I would expect from my man
    kataklysm wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I thought at first too, but maybe it was just a friend date.

Either way, I'd still be mad if I saw those pics on FB...lol.

me too ...lol !!!!
    We were just going as "friends" She's an ex, and we had sex recently and she's all "I'm not that kinda girl" but we keep having sex. She knows I'm ? other chicks.

uhhh ya I'd be ? if I was your girl

you should at least make her some kind of care package with soup...gatorade ... crackers... tissues... etc in it
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Drop knowledge, ? .

I mean...2 things that may bias my opinion 1)i been to Ibiza countless times already, 2)i dont really mess with traditional 'clubs' any more...(that night actually jump started my movement)

That ? was just crowded and younger than the usual Friday crowd...it just wasnt what i was lookin for personally